Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

As we all know, a beta test of the casper service was launched a few days ago. There is some statistics on volume / speed. What are your impressions?
Yes and if you have chosen to be tested in their beta you can earn also token for testing the service, unfortunately they choosen about mac os and linux for the operating system  and I don't have that so sad to be participating in such a good project like casper.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

As we all know, a beta test of the casper service was launched a few days ago. There is some statistics on volume / speed. What are your impressions?
Yes and if you have chosen to be tested in their beta you can earn also token for testing the service, unfortunately they choosen about mac os and linux for the operating system  and I don't have that so sad to be participating in such a good project like casper.

So bad, I don't have that too. Linux is downloadable in internet right, but I don't have enough knowledge about that specially in installing operating system (OS) software though, so just forget about it. Lucky to those who have that operating system.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Try to hit the link http://www.casperproject.io/

I visit the official website of Casper Api and this the most interesting part I want to share...

CST holders get the following opportunities can become a supplier of resources ( 1CST = up to 256Gb) in order to provide the data-storage needs of the service, and receive rewards of it. What do you think? this is one of the most satisfying service in just 1CST.

We want to make a project that will be of interest not only to investors, but also to suppliers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

Forgive me for asking as I haven't read the whitepaper thoroughly, where are you planning on storing the massive hard drive storage?
I am aware that you will keep four replica of the files, does that mean that you will have four separate hard storage for that?
Thanks

Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts.
The blockchain platform is based on a P2P network, participants of which provide resources to perform transactions and calculation. Casper complements the P2P blockchain platform with a storage unit network, which provides HDD file storage service to users, while
storage units ensure the network is functioning properly. The storage unit network may be connected to several blockchain platforms (now we use Ethereum platform only). A storage unit may be connected to the network by any person with proper equipment at their home, or
a regional data center, which is interested in putting its idle facilities in operation. Each network participant will receive payments for rendering storage services. Casper’s provider verification and rating system is tailored to motivate its participants to act in their own
interests, independently from each other, thus maintaining the stability of the P2P network. All participants form a decentralized and independent data storage network, which cannot be controlled by any single person or company.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Oh I just saw this thread, did't know before about Casper APi. It seems amazing, I am glad to get here, will research WP to get more understanding

Glad you could join this team and hoping for your support and promote the good cause of Caper as being the first cloud-based storage for decentralized apps

Thanks for your opinion
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Casper Enables users to upload random files to a cloud service and access them later from any device.
Casper basic features:
-Encoding of stored files
-High file upload/download rate thanks to peer-to-peer technology
-Shared file access
-Feasible data storage pricing
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

CasperAPI ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/casperapi
                                       A decentralized cloud-based data storage     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/972616894871203840

PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

CasperAPI ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/casperapi
                                       A decentralized cloud-based data storage     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/972616894871203840

Thanks for sharing about this, hope they gave them a perfectly rating for this wonderful projects. Many of us waiting for such a nice news and updates for Casper Api.

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Casper Enables users to upload random files to a cloud service and access them later from any device.
Casper basic features:
-Encoding of stored files
-High file upload/download rate thanks to peer-to-peer technology
-Shared file access
-Feasible data storage pricing
Nice explaination of how Casper Api works and gives a good services to the users. Hope they have a another features of how they sustain the users.

saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

This Casper Api is the new solution to decentralized apps we are looking for.
Hope everyone could see the potential of this project and support and promote this team Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/03/7272a697889ec59b86e4c33278e32385.jpg
Thanks for sharing about this, hope they gave them a perfectly rating for this wonderful projects. Many of us waiting for such a nice news and updates for Casper Api.

Wow thanks for sharing.. almost every week we are getting news and developments from Casper. This will lead them to better opportunities in this world
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

I visit the link above and I see that there's no information about the event and the rating as well. Hoping that they will fill those thing specially the rating, so we all gonna see how good is this project is. I expect more about CasperAPI, that's why I continue to monitor and participate here for good. Go Casper team!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

I visit the link above and I see that there's no information about the event and the rating as well. Hoping that they will fill those thing specially the rating, so we all gonna see how good is this project is. I expect more about CasperAPI, that's why I continue to monitor and participate here for good. Go Casper team!
Yes we need to see at least the rating that tackle about assessment of their quality, standard, or performance. We expect more about the CasperAPI team, best of luck team Casper!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Hope everyone could see the potential of this project and support and promote this team Smiley
Casper is not exactly a new solution, there were already similar projects (a couple I can call) but Casper as a more recent project has many fresh solutions and technological ideas. Which give him a colossal advantage over the products of competitors Cool
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

We often tell you something interesting about blockchain and the most popular cryptocurrencies. For example, we have already said that the final number of bitcoins will be limited — in 2140 the last Bitcoin will be extracted.

21 million is the maximum number of bitcoins that will ever be mined. To date, around 12 million has been extracted. The mining algorithm reduces the number of coins found by 2 times every few years, so the process is uneven.

By the way, not everyone knows that a few years ago attempts were made to create the physical equivalent of Bitcoin (in the form of a coin). These coins received the name Casascius- it is nothing like “cold wallets” with a printed on them holographic key code but cast in the form factor coins. It is Casascius coin we see on all these beautiful photos with “coins” Bitcoin. Its plans for the minting of the physical equivalents Bitcoin declared the tiny island jurisdiction Alderney.

But still, the main advantage of the coin is in the absence of its physical carrier-here the whole history of moving any amounts from account to account, forever sealed inside the Blockchain — a global distributed and absolutely open database containing data on all Bitcoin wallets in the world.

And in your opinion, do you need the physical equivalent of cryptocurrencies and what could be the token of Casper API project?

http://casperproject.io

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Casper is not exactly a new solution, there were already similar projects (a couple I can call) but Casper as a more recent project has many fresh solutions and technological ideas. Which give him a colossal advantage over the products of competitors Cool

Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform, and desire to compete with classic giants.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

Yes we need to see at least the rating that tackle about assessment of their quality, standard, or performance. We expect more about the CasperAPI team, best of luck team Casper!

Thanks a lot!
jamieasf

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Forgive me for asking as I haven't read the whitepaper thoroughly, where are you planning on storing the massive hard drive storage?
I am aware that you will keep four replica of the files, does that mean that you will have four separate hard storage for that?
Thanks

Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts.
The blockchain platform is based on a P2P network, participants of which provide resources to perform transactions and calculation. Casper complements the P2P blockchain platform with a storage unit network, which provides HDD file storage service to users, while
storage units ensure the network is functioning properly. The storage unit network may be connected to several blockchain platforms (now we use Ethereum platform only). A storage unit may be connected to the network by any person with proper equipment at their home, or
a regional data center, which is interested in putting its idle facilities in operation. Each network participant will receive payments for rendering storage services. Casper’s provider verification and rating system is tailored to motivate its participants to act in their own
interests, independently from each other, thus maintaining the stability of the P2P network. All participants form a decentralized and independent data storage network, which cannot be controlled by any single person or company.

You know what I like on Casper? I like casper because of it's service offered plus the people behind it is so active. Like in this tread, Casper admin is so active on answering everybody's question. And he's not tired on explaining what Casper is even he already explained it before. We are not having hard time on following this project.
jamieasf

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

Thanks for this info. Hope Casper will got derserving ico rate. I'm expecting almost perfect rating
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

That's true, beta was lunched last week but the sad part is, I can't use and try the system since I am using windows operating system. I am hoping that casper will be availabe on mobile phone soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: