Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
project depending to the budget and what they want to reach also to the people who working this I see all team participant showing the support to build up and explain what Casper is,hoping all participant support Casper even after ico end.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
I think you are referring about how secure Casper API is? Well, the team make sure that all files and data that you are going to store in Casper API is very secure and well protected by their system.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

That is really great! You can really see that this great team is giving their time just to give satisfaction to all the users by improving and making this project satisfying. I can really see that this project are now on its road to greatness and success.
This what you called a perfect team for this ico. Working hard for the project to make it more great and interesting. Yes your right the road to goal is not easy to them to achive.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

While creating the infrastructure Casper API we have ensured that providers, investors and users of the platform will have convenient system of calculations. CST token is the project’s own monetary unit.

CST tokens are a means of payment for storage and CDN: users are charged, and suppliers are rewarded for providing storage and CDN services.

Casper API will also be launched on several blockchain platforms with smart contracts. Thus, for example, a supplier will receive storage orders from users from several blockchain platforms at the same time. For the simplicity and clarity of the calculations of the supplier and users of various blockchain platforms, the supplier will be rewarded in CST.

For transparency of transactions and operations we use a smart contract, it simplifies the communication of customers with suppliers. It keeps the register of service providers, connects them with consumers, carries out billing. The smart contract also regulates the storage network by monitoring compliance with the working conditions of storage service.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/our-own-monetary-unit-cst-token-f06a097fd83e
It is really suitable for businesses and institutions that needs a huge storage of data here in casper api its more secure than the hard drive servers because this equipment can be destroyed and is more prone to hacking and alteration of important information to the business.
Well, Casper API gives an assurance to all their users that their system are secured and protected so this is really need by someone or any company that needs a secure storage for all their files and even their payroll.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

That is really great! You can really see that this great team is giving their time just to give satisfaction to all the users by improving and making this project satisfying. I can really see that this project are now on its road to greatness and success.
This what you called a perfect team for this ico. Working hard for the project to make it more great and interesting. Yes your right the road to goal is not easy to them to achive.
The good thing about this ICO is that they always update their participants and investors on what is happening on the project and the progress of the platform. This will definitely earn a trust to all their participants and investors.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Grin
With the help of all professionals and skilled people, BeEasy will become successful because they have an organized concept and definitely a strong foundation of a team that are working together to be able to reach their goal and mission.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the real future of cloud storage here in our world in the near future. We all have to be patient soon Casper Team will launch their data storage that is more efficient and more secured than any data storage out there. Go go Casper Team give your best shot.

The old system of Cloud storage never work out this would be the answer to it.

we are aware of the safety of our data stored in a cloud now Casper API make sure that our stored data is safe.

Yes that is the big difference between Casper API dapp and old cloud storage, it is more innovative and enhanced. It is more secure and has many remarkable features added.
Yes that is really true there are lots of unique features that only Casper API has. And they are really the innovation of the cloud storage that is better in terms of security, safetiness and affordable of the data storage than the other cloud storage. Good job for this great team!
I think the best feature and advantage of Casper API compare to other ICO that offers a cloud storage is that the team search about all the possible issue or concern that their users might encounter and they found out a solution about it. Also, they are making sure that all the files and data that will store in their system are safe and protected by Casper API.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Nice project ! What would be the hard cap and soft cap of this project?

Hello!
The Soft Cap of our project is $5,500,000.
The Hard Cap of our project is $32,800,000.
You may find more info on official site https://casperproject.io and whitepaper of the project
Good luck! Wink
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

are there any partnerships planned or already in motion for later on?

partnering with someone strong can benefit both sides and would be much better instead of taking on the journey alone ^^

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies May Become Financial Element of the Internet

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

Well, i totally believe that it will happen in following 2 years. Let's wait till Telegram Open Network release and you will see how powerful and useful this financial element is.
Dapps are trendy nowadays and cloud based secured storage for them is what actually developers need
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
If i'm gonna have to describe the team, i'll describe them as a group with Integrity. Not only you have to work with them with unity, you also have to be fond with each other. With each other's hard work, the project will succeed soon.
CASPER API has been stable for a year. They have good foundation and experienced about ICO and on the project. They have a good team and developer who wanted to reach the success.
So if the Casper API are fully loaded with high experience people. no wonder this project will have a high expectation to the investor and partnership.  if the casper provide what people want this ico will be famous soon.
You are correct! No wonder why this project is now making noise in the market even though it is not yet launched and I can totally say that once it goes online many people will use and patronize this project because they can even afford this great cloud storage. Let's continue supporting and patronizing this awesome and great project up to the time that we see its greatest achievement and success.
Its one way of gaining the trust of the investor. well, it was working out base on their status now. Casper API has a positive rating on some sites.

https://icoholder.com/en/casper-api-17074

https://icomarks.com/ico/casper

https://icobench.com/ico/casper
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Grin

Probably they see the potential of this project. they see the need/demand for the project that will make an impact in the market. Casper API offers safe data storage and cheap. it's very attractive and we also need it.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am confident in the success of Casper API in the future.
you have a point about the electronic money system but you will use Casper from different transaction mostly and very important for voting in the government system which is saving all the data.
I wish they also work on that electronic money like a wallet.

we all do know that safety on the wallet is also untrusted.

but I'm confident on Casper API that the team will make all files are safe in their storage.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Nice project ! What would be the hard cap and soft cap of this project?

Yes thats right this is one of the great project and if you want to know more information about this porject of casper API just read their white paper or on the ann thread

If you like to know more about Casper API you can visit them on Telegram and ask the team.

https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

I'm not sure if this is updated but you can also check here https://icobench.com/ico/casper

Only thing I can say on this project it has all the potential.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am confident in the success of Casper API in the future.
you have a point about the electronic money system but you will use Casper from different transaction mostly and very important for voting in the government system which is saving all the data.
I wish they also work on that electronic money like a wallet.

we all do know that safety on the wallet is also untrusted.

but I'm confident on Casper API that the team will make all files are safe in their storage.

We use smart contracts that make interaction between clients and providers easier; P2P architecture for increased network reliability; private channels for transactions using the Lightning Network technology providing confidentiality in working with data.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Grin

Probably they see the potential of this project. they see the need/demand for the project that will make an impact in the market. Casper API offers safe data storage and cheap. it's very attractive and we also need it.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies May Become Financial Element of the Internet

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

Well, i totally believe that it will happen in following 2 years. Let's wait till Telegram Open Network release and you will see how powerful and useful this financial element is.
Dapps are trendy nowadays and cloud based secured storage for them is what actually developers need

Casper API allows us to make use of all the capabilities already present in cloud storage, such as data storage
and content distribution network (CDN). The infrastructure can be used for all kinds of applications, websites and even
offline businesses with no use of smart contracts. Combined with the architecture capabilities such as automated
content delivery through smart contracts on blockchains as well as SDK for DApps make Casper API an attractive
solution for the budding market of decentralized applications.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: