Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

are there any partnerships planned or already in motion for later on?

partnering with someone strong can benefit both sides and would be much better instead of taking on the journey alone ^^

We inform about all important news here.
And we will also present all our partners in the news )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the real future of cloud storage here in our world in the near future. We all have to be patient soon Casper Team will launch their data storage that is more efficient and more secured than any data storage out there. Go go Casper Team give your best shot.

The old system of Cloud storage never work out this would be the answer to it.

we are aware of the safety of our data stored in a cloud now Casper API make sure that our stored data is safe.

Yes that is the big difference between Casper API dapp and old cloud storage, it is more innovative and enhanced. It is more secure and has many remarkable features added.
Yes that is really true there are lots of unique features that only Casper API has. And they are really the innovation of the cloud storage that is better in terms of security, safetiness and affordable of the data storage than the other cloud storage. Good job for this great team!
I think the best feature and advantage of Casper API compare to other ICO that offers a cloud storage is that the team search about all the possible issue or concern that their users might encounter and they found out a solution about it. Also, they are making sure that all the files and data that will store in their system are safe and protected by Casper API.

Yes, right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

That is really great! You can really see that this great team is giving their time just to give satisfaction to all the users by improving and making this project satisfying. I can really see that this project are now on its road to greatness and success.
This what you called a perfect team for this ico. Working hard for the project to make it more great and interesting. Yes your right the road to goal is not easy to them to achive.
The good thing about this ICO is that they always update their participants and investors on what is happening on the project and the progress of the platform. This will definitely earn a trust to all their participants and investors.

Thanks for your opinion!
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
I think you are referring about how secure Casper API is? Well, the team make sure that all files and data that you are going to store in Casper API is very secure and well protected by their system.
Yeah! that is really right! Casper API will really insure you that all your valuable files and data will be stored and handled with safety, security and privacy because that is why they made this project and that is why many people are loving and supporting this awesome project. Great project and great job team!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
Expert sees this project with potential that is why a lot of them are  joining and wanted to be part of the success. Indeed, CASPER API team is growing and looking forward to all.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

Grin

Probably they see the potential of this project. they see the need/demand for the project that will make an impact in the market. Casper API offers safe data storage and cheap. it's very attractive and we also need it.
And that is for sure this project has the ability and the potential to change the way how people used data storage system. And because this project will give you much enough data storage, you can only get it in a cheaper price not like other cloud storage. I really like to use this DApps can't wait for this project to go online so I can use it now. Congrats for the success of this project.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

Hello friends 👻

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

It is really appreciated and we are very fortunate to have an innovator like you guys on this team. Putting so much effort into improving the project is really impressive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Hello friends 👻

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

It is really appreciated and we are very fortunate to have an innovator like you guys on this team. Putting so much effort into improving the project is really impressive.
Yes that is so true! They are allotting their time just to improving everything in this project and fulfill the needs of their investors and users and that is the great characteristic being shown by these great team. My eyes are looking for the achievement of this project and I swear that it will make a milestone for data storage.

vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

Cryptocurrencies May Become Financial Element of the Internet

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

This could be the next generation future of internet, Yes it could be hype but this is a money on the internet and a lifetime investment that could take over any business assets and i'm aware that the whole crypto market is manipulated by whales but it's okay i keep hodling.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:37:02 AM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
That is true! If you are doubting about the security and safety of all your valuable files in the storage, Casper API will insure you that every files that you are putting on the cloud storage will be safe and secured because they have the best platform for data storage system.
Yes I am really agree with that Casper API doing their best to make sure their securities are impenetrable, although we all know nothing is perfect it could have some flaws but I am sure that Casper Team are always their monitor everything to avoid breach on their system and that is the reason why Casper API gonna be one of the best ICO this year.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Cryptocurrencies May Become Financial Element of the Internet

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

This could be the next generation future of internet, Yes it could be hype but this is a money on the internet and a lifetime investment that could take over any business assets and i'm aware that the whole crypto market is manipulated by whales but it's okay i keep hodling.
That is right! this will be the new generation of the data storage that will make the internet world more safe and secure because in everything that you download and upload, you will not gonna get scared because you are safe and secure online. I can't really wait for this DApps And I will always support and believe in the extra-ordinary cloud storage project. Good job Casper API!
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

See this what I am talking about another successful human beign already joined Casper API because for sure they are saw something about Casper API that amazed them that's why they want to support it and Casper Team is always adding a new member of team with amazing background or experience. I am really bullish for Casper API this year that gonna be one of the best ICO. Goodluck Casper Team.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

source: https://medium.com/casperapi/japan-is-going-to-officially-ban-anonymous-crypto-currencies-starting-from-the-18-of-june-6d0f858df1f8
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
That is true! If you are doubting about the security and safety of all your valuable files in the storage, Casper API will insure you that every files that you are putting on the cloud storage will be safe and secured because they have the best platform for data storage system.
Yes I am really agree with that Casper API doing their best to make sure their securities are impenetrable, although we all know nothing is perfect it could have some flaws but I am sure that Casper Team are always their monitor everything to avoid breach on their system and that is the reason why Casper API gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes that right this casper API data storage is very safe to use and convinient securing all your important files on the cloud storage its very useful for every one
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.

Probably they see the potential of this project. they see the need/demand for the project that will make an impact in the market. Casper API offers safe data storage and cheap. it's very attractive and we also need it.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
Casper provides SDK for integration, allowing application developers to access their data within the Casper APIinfrastructure. I believe that some businesses will use cloud storage it will be a massive adoption of usage and valuable around dapps network
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

I am highly interested in investing in your project and also will recommend your project to my friends. I would like to share my observation and would like to suggest you that you must list your coin on ICO Guide  https://www.icoguide.com  to get more genuine and positive response.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

source: https://medium.com/casperapi/japan-is-going-to-officially-ban-anonymous-crypto-currencies-starting-from-the-18-of-june-6d0f858df1f8
that is big money has been hacked, this will be good if they implement the law for all crypto who going to undergo to japan because they want only to be safe and not to be hack again Casper have been chance to promote the platform to be secured all data of fsa.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Well, regulation is changing at hte moment and it seems that other countries can follow Japan in banning anonymous cryptocurrencies.
Anyway Japan has positive attitude to crypto in general and implemention of regulation will positively influence in whole industry in a long run
25espia1994

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the real future of cloud storage here in our world in the near future. We all have to be patient soon Casper Team will launch their data storage that is more efficient and more secured than any data storage out there. Go go Casper Team give your best shot.

The old system of Cloud storage never work out this would be the answer to it.

we are aware of the safety of our data stored in a cloud now Casper API make sure that our stored data is safe.

Yes that is the big difference between Casper API dapp and old cloud storage, it is more innovative and enhanced. It is more secure and has many remarkable features added.
Yes that is really true there are lots of unique features that only Casper API has. And they are really the innovation of the cloud storage that is better in terms of security, safetiness and affordable of the data storage than the other cloud storage. Good job for this great team!
I think the best feature and advantage of Casper API compare to other ICO that offers a cloud storage is that the team search about all the possible issue or concern that their users might encounter and they found out a solution about it. Also, they are making sure that all the files and data that will store in their system are safe and protected by Casper API.

yes you are right for one of these most secure projects we know the structure of this project
we just need to help with the smooth and successful projects.
CASPER will be coming a new update sooner or later but I'm excited I know it's good
tnx. and goodluck Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: