Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes u are right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
This makes it more harder for hackers to hack the files which benefits the users because its more safer than some centralized data services with the same product but more cheaper that can satisfy its users with its results..
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes u are right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
This makes it more harder for hackers to hack the files which benefits the users because its more safer than some centralized data services with the same product but more cheaper that can satisfy its users with its results..

That is right! Hacking with this kind of security will be impossible. This is the most secured and reliable cloud-based data storage for DAPPS I ever knew. Thanks to CASPER API team for creating this one-of-a-kind system that will really hit a mark on the market.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:23:08 AM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project

You'll never regret joining the Casper project it's a worthy investment you have there with a great potential sure it is very competitive and unique compared to others cloud storage with rest of the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

this guy is eddie chuo one of
 people can help with our project. highly accomplished so much more knowledge that one of her projects could help to give a good idea for this project better and more successful.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

this guy is eddie chuo one of
 people can help with our project. highly accomplished so much more knowledge that one of her projects could help to give a good idea for this project better and more successful.

I'm up to the people you know we know eddie chuo is one of the many who can help with the project. but team work is needed for members to perform a better project that we know if more minds work better the beauty of the CASPER API. More people are buying people and increasing investment in the project

GigTricks
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

Wow we have another Chinese ADvisor in our team. We are lucky that we are surrounded by the community of geniuses. Technically speaking i hope that in the next round of ICO we will easily reach the hardcap so crypto gurus will give ratings on us. Keep it up team!
Yes I agree with this one because technically speaking this is a very good news to Casper API a lot of successful people joining Casper Team because for sure they saw how amazing Casper API is. The success of Casper API is very clear right now so right now let us all help Casper Team to spread to the world how really great their services are.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

I am a regular reader of your Medium blog and you have there really interesting articles, I recommend reading to everyone!
For example did you know that "average investor really gets 82% of the profits from their ICO investments"? Wink

Yes, people should read about what Casper API wants to provide future clients. They promised great services. A well-develop storage platform that will satisfy needs of a common user and large companies for the purpose of safekeeping files. They offer wonderful features of their project because they got great members in the team,with different expertise that supports and upgrade their system for clients satisfaction and convenience.
Absolutely this project will surpass those previous data storage system and will be the most successful and most well well-know cloud storage that ever made this year. Many people will talk about the wonderful creation of this project. Let's claim its success now.

True, that is a remarkable achievement, very unexpected can continue to that stage, we also should be grateful hopefully the future will be better for this project.
Yes that is totally true! It will make the biggest impact and changes to the way we uses data storage system because it is more safe and secure that no one can ever hack the files that you have because they have the greatest platform when it is in terms of safety, security and privacy. Good job for this awesome team!
Lets continue supporting this project of capser API and lets poromte this project to be success until the end of this project

yes you are right on a safe and secure storage platform many people love to hack but it's one of those not to be mahahack because you're private. so all members should help and talk about what to do to improve the project's results. goodluck to all teams
This decentralized cloud storage of Casper API gonna be one of the most secured and fastest cloud storage here in our world once it is complete it will be outperformed all the existing cloud storage as of today and Casper API will be the new face of cloud storage and will make sure their securities will be impenetrable to make sure all the data of their clients are really secured all the time.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

Wow we have another Chinese ADvisor in our team. We are lucky that we are surrounded by the community of geniuses. Technically speaking i hope that in the next round of ICO we will easily reach the hardcap so crypto gurus will give ratings on us. Keep it up team!
Yes I agree with this one because technically speaking this is a very good news to Casper API a lot of successful people joining Casper Team because for sure they saw how amazing Casper API is. The success of Casper API is very clear right now so right now let us all help Casper Team to spread to the world how really great their services are.
casper added more specialize from deffirent aspect to design every system  for save a lot storage to make the user to be comfortable,Casper didn't pay for anything not going to be help for the project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

How great can this project be.. they show us in its simplest possible way the solution to a barely noticeable complication of the
growing blockchain technology.

Nice observation you have there. This project is in good hands. And with enough support from us, the only way of this project is up!

it's very nice to see you. This project is in good hands. We know the people in the project as well. We need to increase our project to better meet people and trust people that the casper bounty and very nice project
Indeed, this project is very remarkable in the IT industry. They have good project team as well as the community who are 100% very supportive.  This  project is ready on board and place in the market.
Yes that is for sure! It will change some things IT industry and it is really beneficial to all of them. And I can totally say that many IT industries and companies will support and patronize this great project.
Yes you are right with that because it will much more cheaper for them and more efficient and secured for their system that's why once Casper API data storage have been launch many companies not only IT companies will switch and go for Casper API data storage because of their amazing services.
buboyskie

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

I believe that Casper API is really a very awesome and well-organize data storage system that will change the mode of all the data storage system in this world-wide web.

You are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is gonna be the new face of the cloud storage here in our world once it's complete by Casper Team. A lot of people out there will witness how great the project of Casper API is and how they services gonna be one of the best services here in our world just to make sure to meet the standards of the people and satisfy them with their amazing services.
Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
I think you are referring about how secure Casper API is? Well, the team make sure that all files and data that you are going to store in Casper API is very secure and well protected by their system.
Yeah! that is really right! Casper API will really insure you that all your valuable files and data will be stored and handled with safety, security and privacy because that is why they made this project and that is why many people are loving and supporting this awesome project. Great project and great job team!
Casper API gives all their participants, supporters and investors the assurance that all their files and data are very secured and protected with their system. Also, they are making a research regarding how they will be able to give the security that they are promising to all their prospect users.
That is really the main purpose of this project to give their supporters, users and investors that they will give a hundred percent assurance that Casper will make sure all the files and data are totally safe and secured.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop
Transparency will help the investors and supporters to trust the ICO. BeEasy has it all, they want to be transparent so that all the progress and what's happening with the project will know by their investors and supporters.
Because of this project's transparency many investors are giving their trust and they are believing on this project. With a great team like this many people are following the track of this project now.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.

It's a lot of people want to reach the dream, but we know we can get it to work hard and we're getting tired. what we need to do to help spread the benefits of the CASPER API project and good team.
we need to let people know the CASPER API is one of the best data storage systems. to get the trust of the person.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

Hi Smiley Wink
I am impressed by the positive thinking of the members of the team. because they have nothing to do with their dreams they know. one of the CASPER APIs can help them, thank you to my members who are ready to help implement the project properly.

GigTricks
buboyskie

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Nice project ! What would be the hard cap and soft cap of this project?

Yes you are right with that Casper API is really nice and amazing project softcap is $6700000 and hardcap is $28600000 and I am very sure once the Casper API main stage sale have start it will be sold out in a few minutes only because Casper API projects are all amazing that's why they have so many supporters and believers.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Casper API will definitely captivates a huge number of clients, this is really a great indication that this project will really provide amazing service in the future, once they've tried Casper API, they will eventually realize how great it is. The promise of a secured and decentralized storage platform.

GigTricks
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

Yes i agree with that this data storage of casper API is really amazing cloud storage this will project will surely being successful lets us continue supporting this project of casper API

Mr. Puruntung213, can you please elaborate how Casper API is an amazing project for you?
For me, I really believed Casper API is simply amazing because this project is what people need. A secured,fast and decentralized storage equipped with Zk-snark encryption,smart contracts, p2p architecture with fast access that also reduce data traffic and back-up copy storage. It is also a lot more cheaper compared to other storage services. Casper API is definitely the best. With top experts and consultants that will further develop a more reliable and secured data storage platform.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: