Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

Hidden deep in a mountain, Green Mountain’s data centre is cooled by the cold waters of a Norwegian fjord

🇳🇴 Working with nature, Green Mountain is saving energy and protecting the environment — leading the way to cutting data centre energy use by a third

🌊 Microsoft Project Natick, a Microsoft research project to manufacture and operate an underwater datacenter. The initial experimental prototype vessel, christened the Leona Philpot after a popular Xbox game character, was operated on the seafloor approximately one kilometer off the Pacific coast of the United States from August to November of 2015 🇺🇸 Project Natick reflects Microsoft’s ongoing quest for cloud datacenter solutions that offer rapid provisioning, lower costs, high responsiveness, and are more environmentally sustainable

Bahnhof — Pionen. One of Sweden’s most modern data centers deep in the bedrock 🇸🇪 The space was originally a military bunker from World War II which was built to withstand nuclear attacks. The center possesses the latest in security, UPS, cooling and electrical power

Of course, all set with redundancy. If the center would be subjected to an extended power outage is also heavy diesel generators on site to keep the stream alive. Besides this, it is also guarded against fire and floods. Obviously, the whole center is video monitored around the clock

We wonder, in what unusual places are the nodes of our providers? Tell us about it.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/today-we-want-to-tell-you-about-three-amazing-data-centers-6ca18919468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

Correct, I think casper api achieved all of them, that's why the result now was quite impressive and good in progress too, though their ico project 

is now cleary up to an end but for sure it will be successful in the end as well too. Because, they've raised a huge of amount of money thru the

support of their community investors and user clients too.
AvestaOfficialAccount

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Looking good guys..  Keep up the good work!  Cool
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
project depending to the budget and what they want to reach also to the people who working this I see all team participant showing the support to build up and explain what Casper is,hoping all participant support Casper even after ico end.

how do you make sure that they have 100% security in our files when we use their apps? It might be better if they were the answer.
peterzeuz2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

Looking good guys..  Keep up the good work!  Cool

Thanks for your compliments. We are one of the best out there
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 09:06:16 AM by Genesis07

Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

Correct, I think casper api achieved all of them, that's why the result now was quite impressive and good in progress too, though their ico project  

is now cleary up to an end but for sure it will be successful in the end as well too. Because, they've raised a huge of amount of money thru the

support of their community investors and user clients too.

People need to focus on searching more, seeking contact with Teams in other channels, experiences, qualifications, possibilities. The thing is getting so rampant that I applied in projects where people judged before the research and I got the biggest gains, in others they raved praises and almost I was not even refunded in the initial value. I will never stop doing homework, it has been enough for me....
Kellyjoypeter

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

Yep. Nothing like communication. It is key
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

I agree with you because we know that marketing is one of the things needed to improve the project and work well,
but how do we do it?
so we just have to help us to fix the project. we need to speak and orderly statements to make people more confident that the project is more beautiful,

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Japan is going to officially ban anonymous crypto-currencies starting from the 18 of June

This was reported by the Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA). The ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies is associated with the potential danger of their use for fraudulent purposes. The law will come into force on the 18 of June.

We would like to remind that the issue of banning anonymous cryptocurrencies was raised in April, when hackers hacked Coincheck exchange.

Then the attackers managed to steal $533 million in Nem cryptocurrency.

However, the Japanese authorities are confident that this decision to tighten the regulation of cryptocurrencies will not prevent the development of the crypto industry, but will make it as transparent and safe for investors as possible.

Also on the 25 of May Japan adopted a law according to which the operators of crypto-exchanges are required to undergo mandatory registration with the FSA.

source: https://medium.com/casperapi/japan-is-going-to-officially-ban-anonymous-crypto-currencies-starting-from-the-18-of-june-6d0f858df1f8
how do we do? until there are people who live in the hack they will do. we need strict security for our storage to be safe, people must be really good at informative tecthnology so that our project can help us better, we must do our project to be safer, members are also required dor the safety of the Project

GigTricks
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

Rent of CST tokens

One of the important financial instruments of the economic model of Casper API is the token rent. Many exchanges provide an additional opportunity to rent tokens on flexible terms. This is another effective stage for the development of the platform service. Thus, the token CST will be simultaneously sold and rented.

We believe that the rent remains financially attractive for the purchase of tokens even at a high market price. The owner of the tokens rents them and thereby increases the speed of return on investment.

When renting, the right to use the token as a user or supplier is transferred to the lessee for a fee. The rental system is provided in smart contracts. The rental price is formed by market. This scheme is beneficial and understandable to both the owner and the tenant.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/rent-of-cst-tokens-4380362e8202
The Casper team has the right strategy for attracting investors. in the course of the token sale, correct bonus percentages are used, which in the future will give high liquidity of the token
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

The storage is going to be so useful, I hope you guys will collect hard cap so you can work as fast as you'll be able to!
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Seems very good. Good luck dev's
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.
Yes Casper API is really passionate and committed to make this project the best among all the data storage and cloud storage projects. I can see the team chemistry because they always they have great teamwork and cooperation.
Actually there’s a big impact of having additional adviser with well experienced in this kind of industry. The dedication and hard work of each and everyone really contributed a lot to this project.
lorroborr

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Using this technology, you can store your files on different servers that are connected to the Casper system?
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

There are dozens of new decentralized applications formed every month and CASPER API solves its problem of having a data storage that is not that expensive and secured from hackers. The Infrastructure for data storage on any blockchain platforms was created through CASPER API. It has been also being developed with smart — contract with it.

Reference:

https://medium.com/casperapi/dozens-of-new-decentralized-applications-appear-every-month-237c22e2bb37
cryp24x

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

another

Its amazing how Casper API show great dedication on improving and developing a more reliable project that will provide great service in the future and will definitely satisfy their client's needs.
With such great team, advisors from different fields of science and technology, even businessmen that would surely come up with wonderful ideas on how to provide the best quality service a client will ever have.

another quality member for the team of Casper API. Eddie Chou would be a big help for the team Casper API. Casper API is very transparent on its participant exposing every team member of it.

CASPER API is really transparent on their team because it is their pride to present different experts on their field and being part of the team This is a great move to inform the public that CASPER API is getting stronger along the way. I am sure that CASPER API will have a powerful team as they continually develop the system.
cryp24x

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

By using CASPER API, there is a guarantee of the integrity of the information and put a different perspective when it comes to cloud-based data storage. Having the decentralized cloud storage powered by Blockchain Technology, security has been safer than before. Simply, we may say that any concerns about safety and security have been resolved.

https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92
cryp24x

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.
Having a secure and protected storage is very important nowadays because people are more on convenience and affordability of the storage. casper API is one of the most cheapest and reliable project that I know.

You are definitely right about the purpose why CASPER API decentralized cloud-based data storage system for DAPPS was created. This is to ensure that we have the cheapest and more secure data storage system. This is a real innovation of cloud storage. Blockchain Technology and CASPER API team really made this possible. Let us continue supporting this project!

In other words, today a market of decentralized applications is being formed, but its development is limited by the lack of infrastructure. First of all, we are talking about cloud storage: they are expensive and unsafe — access to information can be obtained by government agencies, hackers, etc.

Reference:

https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92
Nina-coin

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

CASPER API is really transparent on their team because it is their pride to present different experts on their field and being part of the team This is a great move to inform the public that CASPER API is getting stronger along the way. I am sure that CASPER API will have a powerful team as they continually develop the system.

I also believe in the success of this project Casper API is worthy to lead the industry of distributed storage of information. The team works very hard. But now it is difficult for many of the project from Russia, it causes distrust. Although the team does everything for the transparency of its work and the success of the project.
25espia1994

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.
Yes Casper API is really passionate and committed to make this project the best among all the data storage and cloud storage projects. I can see the team chemistry because they always they have great teamwork and cooperation.
Actually there’s a big impact of having additional adviser with well experienced in this kind of industry. The dedication and hard work of each and everyone really contributed a lot to this project.

the member's message is likely to be different types
but we need another message because maybe their message can help with the CASPER API project.
maybe it's a problem but we know at first that just let us tell the new members what the project plan is for them to better understand,.

Do not worry about this project that will be successful

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: