Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

That is the beauty of ad supported video platforms. Nobody worries too much about piracy. Well, aside from the content creators who depend on advertising income. For the platform itself it is less of a problem.

I would not be surprised if one day another type of payment is invented that makes piracy pointless.

Piracy become pointless when you can pay something like  $1 To watch a high quality movie rather then watching a low quality one full of ad and pop ups popping out of nowhere

Yes its just matter to find the right price which makes the hassle and risk of going through illegal ways not worth anymore

Yes, if the fees to get the services will be low, I am sure piracy can be decreased and gradually gone.
Its almost impossible to be gone, because it can also be downloaded and widespreaded even without internet.
Many people are collecting pirated movies in their Hardisk.
I think it is almost impossible to eradicate piracy completely, but taking measures against it and lowering the prices of the movies is no longer meaningful.
Piracy actually brings more customers to your market. See for example GoT, they didnt suffer much from piracy because the content was so good, people wanted
to see it first and dont want to wait for a piracy release. You dont have that much problems with piracy on a series. On movies that has much more impact.

Game of Thrones is a pretty bad example for that. Because in that case some of the priated episodes were released before the original ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

Crypto FLIX has another good point is the fact that it’s compatibke with crypto, none of actual streaming platform is compataibke with them at the moment. Fund film with cryptocurrencies will be something very cool I think.
Film industry is a giant industry, with this decentralized investment concept, I can expect more talented people will have a chance to jump into this industry and there will be many marvel competitors.

Exactly, and this will let more creative content to be made, instead of just sequel/remake upon sequel/remake.

that may happen if investors are willing to participate. don't forget, people love sequels.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Sequels sucks most of the time, let alone reamakes. Did you see the last Ghostbusters movie Grin or the last Fantastic four Grin ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.

No way you can be protected from this, but in case somebody will really decide to record from another screen, the picture is probably no good and sound is even worse. Viewers nowadays are quite picky.

Where is the problem? You take a direct capture of the screen. If you watch it in 1080p or so the capture is also in that quality, isn't it?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

I think it will need a code ass that can only be used when on uses the platform, then when a recorder of some kind is used, the video go with the watermark, when is legit, it is hidden from the screen, but is there, so there is no way around it, but to have the code, soi can think how that ca work using the blockchain.

Is something like this even possible? And what about someone is using the platform legally but make a video capture of the fullscreen video. In this case it would produce a new video file from a screen capture.

No way you can be protected from this, but in case somebody will really decide to record from another screen, the picture is probably no good and sound is even worse. Viewers nowadays are quite picky.

Where is the problem? You take a direct capture of the screen. If you watch it in 1080p or so the capture is also in that quality, isn't it?

Yeah you are right, you CAN actually record the tv itself from the outside, there is no way somebody could avoid doing that, though the quality will always be less than the original, you could use a high-resolution camera and a studio microphone, but there is not much one can do with just sound an images, while the original file has way more data than just that,still, we will know that is a pirate, so that can be denounce.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

I like the idea that tokens holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet.
Maybe we can create a own Serie when the ico collect enough Smiley
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

We can put a invisible watermark on the video, so that we can know who leaked it,. This method may reduce the number of people who record piracy

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I like the idea that tokens holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet.

It's a great idea. Even I want to produce a series according to my liking and if I have needed funds then it should not be a problem.
Dolinhxdsb

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I am a new member. I can work for you
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100024732303791
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Yeah you are right, you CAN actually record the tv itself from the outside, there is no way somebody could avoid doing that, though the quality will always be less than the original, you could use a high-resolution camera and a studio microphone, but there is not much one can do with just sound an images, while the original file has way more data than just that,still, we will know that is a pirate, so that can be denounce.
unfortunately, piracy can never be completely eradicated, but i think people are willing to pay a subscription to take advantage of high-quality stream content, 4k
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

unfortunately, piracy can never be completely eradicated, but i think people are willing to pay a subscription to take advantage of high-quality stream content, 4k

You can always do screen recordings but this is not high quality. Even pirates demand better stuff.  Cheesy
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

If for example I had enough tokens then I invested some on a film project, that will be a new experience to me. The thing that till today is just a dream for me. Thanks to cryptoflix for offering such good stuff.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

If for example I had enough tokens then I invested some on a film project, that will be a new experience to me. The thing that till today is just a dream for me. Thanks to cryptoflix for offering such good stuff.

Yes, investing in a film project you are convinced of and hopefully making good profit sounds just amazing.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Yes, investing in a film project you are convinced of and hopefully making good profit sounds just amazing.

You do't need the standard tokens for investing. there will be a second token which is pegged to the value of the US Dollar. You can fund movies with this token.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

That's the most important feature of this project for me, just for this feature i m thinking about investing some. Think about it, you funded a movie which become a hit and you are one of the people who supported the idea. I think its very cool..

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I have recently seen a director did crowd funding for a regional language non crypto movie. It was ready successful and the team returned the initial investment with lots of bonus.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

I have recently seen a director did crowd funding for a regional language non crypto movie. It was ready successful and the team returned the initial investment with lots of bonus.

Thats wonderful, crowdfunding can help people to achieve their dreams, so with this funders can gain some money from the successful films, also value of tokens increase after a successful movie, win win situation.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Thats wonderful, crowdfunding can help people to achieve their dreams, so with this funders can gain some money from the successful films, also value of tokens increase after a successful movie, win win situation.
I would say every ICO is kinda crowdfunding, because only those who believe in the crypto project will be ready to invest in it - the same as with usual crowdfunding
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Had not thought on this side, really, after the platform delivered and working, we have the possibility to invest in the production of certain films and profit from its success? It is really something that will take the team to a continuous work, and its investors to many profits even after the initial phase
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

The problem with a low subscription price - someone suggested $1 - to stop piracy, is that both income and disposable money as well as costs of living vary across the globe. A distributor of AAA movies is selling products made by people with salaries that rank among the highest on Earth living in the most expensive of all places. Through the internet the distributor has a global audience with disposable money ranging from millions of dollars to as low as 0 dollars. Actually, make that a negative amount of dollars. In this context I would be surprised it we could find an easy solution to stop piracy through pricing alone. One cannot simply fund an AAA movie with negative dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: