Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

CRYPTOFLIX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525

Damn, it doesn't allow any non-english articles which I was aiming for.

Still, it would probably bring more attention to the project.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

In whitepaper it is written:

Initially the FLIX Token Support Fund will hold 20% of the distributed Tokens as well as any unsold FLIX Tokens if applicable.
The Token Support Fund will also hold the FLIX Tokens, which have been repurchased by way of the automatic re-purchase function on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.

Does this mean that unsold tokens will not be burned? So to maintain the price of tokens will only be re-purchase tokens?
Also, which of the exchanges currently support the listing of ERC223 tokens? It seems that even Etherdelta does not support.

after buy back, what will to do with the token? rewarding it to visitors? producers?
and, what different between ERC20 and ERC223?

There are several technical differences. The ERC223 standard is better than the old ERC20 standard. But the new standard does not support exchanges. Maybe now some already support it, but last year none of the exchanges worked with ERC223. And I know that for example, the developer of SDRN first released ERC223 tokens and then had to swap the old ERC20 standard precisely because of compatibility for the listing on the exchange.

I remember reading about that. It seems ERC223 was ahead of its time back then. Maybe times have changed though. I'm always for technological progress if it makes sense.

i ever have SDRN token before swap, and i can sell it on ED. and yes, ERC 223 is better in transfering and executing tx, faster and only needed little gas in huge transaction number.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!

It would have been great if there was a signature campaign for member rank at least. Anyways, can anyone tell me whether the bounty campaigns do really bring investors to the project.?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Very interesting project! Just found it and haven't dug into all the details yet, but I like the way the project is presented. I'll check out the Whitepaper to see if I want to invest.

The Website is also very good - well structured and professional.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Hi Everybody. I am part of the team and going to be monitoring this thread. If you have any question feel free to PM me, or send join us on the TG which you can find on the website and the social channel.

https://t.me/CRYPTOFLIXOFFICIAL

Thanks!

Nice to see you are part of the team! I think it gives some more credibility to the project

thanks mate, i think its a good project. Just doing my best to help it succeed

So far every projects I saw you in succeded, I'm sure that this one will make no difference, you have great insight for good projects

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Very interesting project! Just found it and haven't dug into all the details yet, but I like the way the project is presented. I'll check out the Whitepaper to see if I want to invest.

The thing that I do not like on their website is that the order of upper thumbnails does not coincide with the order of the info on the main page.
sge99

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Hi Everybody. I am part of the team and going to be monitoring this thread. If you have any question feel free to PM me, or send join us on the TG which you can find on the website and the social channel.

Thanks!

Nice to see you are part of the team! I think it gives some more credibility to the project

So far every projects I saw you in succeded, I'm sure that this one will make no difference, you have great insight for good projects

I had the same thought and it is, besides the convincing concept, one of the reasons I'm following this project.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!

It would have been great if there was a signature campaign for member rank at least. Anyways, can anyone tell me whether the bounty campaigns do really bring investors to the project.?

woow bounty campaign is nice news, it will attract more people to the project..

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

India would be great there is a huge film market

bollywood movies and series for the win Smiley

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
For some reason it seems that the Americans will not use this portal. They have enough of their MediaPortal.

There are a lot of countries apart from America. A well-thought platform like this could be very successful. There are some similar (however not quite) services that offer pay per view movies, but they are far from being perfect on so many levels.
Maybe you're right. The project will be difficult to get to the top, but it is quite real! The main affordable prices and constantly updated content!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
For some reason it seems that the Americans will not use this portal. They have enough of their MediaPortal.

There are a lot of countries apart from America. A well-thought platform like this could be very successful. There are some similar (however not quite) services that offer pay per view movies, but they are far from being perfect on so many levels.
Maybe you're right. The project will be difficult to get to the top, but it is quite real! The main affordable prices and constantly updated content!

if they can provide affordable prices with constantly updated EXCLUSIVE content, success is on the way. Plus funding movie side is a huge plus.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

I sound love to talk with the Devs of this project about collaboration.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Thanks!

I had the same thought and it is, besides the convincing concept, one of the reasons I'm following this project.
It is good to know that there is a person in charge of following the thread, this gives more seriousness to the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

so i am aiming for the English stuff Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

I sound love to talk with the Devs of this project about collaboration.

Do you mean that you're offering a collaboration? Which type of collaboration are we talking about? (If you can answer that, otherwise nevermind)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

so i am aiming for the English stuff Smiley

Looks like a professional approch of bounty program to get publec. I will attend on some
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

I'm signing up for the Telegram bounty. I really like this project and it's a straightforward bounty that anyone can take advantage of.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

The most important thing for them will be that the streams run smooth. I know so many streaming sites that are lagging all the time and this is really a no-go.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

The website is OK but I always prefer the whitepaper because there you find all the information in one document.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
aveon

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

The website is OK but I always prefer the whitepaper because there you find all the information in one document.
Yes, the web interface is just to attract attention, but WP is something to keep it further. If after reading WP I am still interested, that's the sign. Not the website itself
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

Yes, the web interface is just to attract attention, but WP is something to keep it further. If after reading WP I am still interested, that's the sign. Not the website itself

Yeah, with reading the WP you get more information or better to say more detailed information. But the website is also important for getting an overview and everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: