Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:52:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

What codec will you use for streaming 4k content?

The blockchain is only used for for the  tokens and payment but not for anything related to the movies, isn't it?

I'd like to second this question too. (It's basically asking clarification on what the 'crypto' in 'cryptoflix' is used for).
As I understand the coins will be used to access the content. And all other functions will not be linked to the blockchain!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

India would be great there is a huge film market

bollywood movies and series for the win Smiley

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

What codec will you use for streaming 4k content?

The blockchain is only used for for the  tokens and payment but not for anything related to the movies, isn't it?

I'd like to second this question too. (It's basically asking clarification on what the 'crypto' in 'cryptoflix' is used for).
As I understand the coins will be used to access the content. And all other functions will not be linked to the blockchain!

Yes, the tokens and blockchain will only be access points to the payments imo.

But what about taxes on payments to everyone.? I don't think we can buy all the stuff required in crypto still.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.

the film market and the amount of people watching it, is like a religion there ><"
They need to improve the quality of their movies before entering international market. China did it with its goods, so India may do it with its movies.
Do you really think Indian movies will become that much attention in the whole world. I watched some a few years ago and I hadn't liked them that much.
I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

I also dont really like it personally, but actually theyre growing on my local television channels, many others like to watch them.

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
Rus3001

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Hi, what markets are you aiming for exactly?  only South East Asia and India or other?
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I think Cryptoflix will focus on local movies, so Indians would get much more Indian movies than Americans.
India only for start good option, but we must understand - this is not the kind of genre that everyone can watch. Imho for Indian films - not enough realism.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Mhm India would definitely be a good option. Especially with a range of bollywood movies it would be a good choice.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

Bollywood movies are pretty popular over the world, so yes why not.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

found fresh Cryptoflix review, I think it will be interesting for those who just started to study this project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akb7ElzTM8s
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

found fresh Cryptoflix review, I think it will be interesting for those who just started to study this project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akb7ElzTM8s

lets take a look on this review, Thanks for sharing.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

I don't think Bollywood movies are that popular in Europe, yet so it wouldn't be smart to just focus on them.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Very good to see something come up as Cryptoflix, a platform that will take the crypto in addition, will lead many new users to use cryptography. I hope it will be very successful and will reach and exceed existing platforms. Congratulations on the realization of the idea, I hope to be together
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

I don't think Bollywood movies are that popular in Europe, yet so it wouldn't be smart to just focus on them.

nowadays bollywood movies are damn popular here in germany at least. ok they are not popular enough like hollywood movies, but since a couple of years, they became watchable here in germany, too. Many companies are translating them into german and nearly all actors visited germany too and people know, who is ashwari rei, sharuk khan, hritik roshan, amitabh bahcan and so on
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

That's actually a really smart idea!

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

nowadays bollywood movies are damn popular here in germany at least. ok they are not popular enough like hollywood movies, but since a couple of years, they became watchable here in germany, too. Many companies are translating them into german and nearly all actors visited germany too and people know, who is ashwari rei, sharuk khan, hritik roshan, amitabh bahcan and so on

At least in the western country I’m from there is zero interest I can see for those movies (apart from the Indian community of course). As someone has mentioned previously, things should be localised - but this strategy will be less effective over time as governments encourage mixing in of different cultures in their countries

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

I think the global donation effects of crypto can make for crowd sourced projects with huge budgets. And because it's funded by the crowd/community you know they will have big audiences.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

I think the global donation effects of crypto can make for crowd sourced projects with huge budgets. And because it's funded by the crowd/community you know they will have big audiences.

As long as they get paid , it will work. Because I think cryptoflix is also some kind of subscription system unless they want to go the torrent way only to remove ads for fee cryptoflix
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

CRYPTOFLIX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525

CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

thanks for that im in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: