Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Let's look how D-TUBE develops. I think there is a need to break those monopolies youtube and netflix have and with CRYPTOFLIX this could be achieved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Flix

Twitter is live!!!  Grin Grin Make sure to follow

done. thanks for the link

Followed and shared with others too. I guess the project will start a competition in the movies market as lots of new companies are joining into live TV and stuff.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

Also, we will be using our own storage for films and content in order to comply with industry standards.

No peer to peer then.I don't know if it's possible and I want to ask, it's possible to store an entire collection of movies into a cloud service? In my opinion isn't good because you have to hope that a third party service works good

why not do it on a blockchain cloud service? would remove the centralized 3rd party

Like he said, they need to comply with certain standards in order to provide this service. Its certainly very costly to run all those file on your own servers while there is a great technology out there which you can use to lower your bills.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Also, we will be using our own storage for films and content in order to comply with industry standards.

No peer to peer then.I don't know if it's possible and I want to ask, it's possible to store an entire collection of movies into a cloud service? In my opinion isn't good because you have to hope that a third party service works good

why not do it on a blockchain cloud service? would remove the centralized 3rd party

Like he said, they need to comply with certain standards in order to provide this service. Its certainly very costly to run all those file on your own servers while there is a great technology out there which you can use to lower your bills.
I hope they improve themselves to that extent so they do not need any assistance from the third parties. They have opportunities to do that
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I hope they improve themselves to that extent so they do not need any assistance from the third parties. They have opportunities to do that
Is there a categorization for the related movies and series on the platform? And as for the possibility of commercial partners developing the platform, are there already names in sight or possible partners to disclose? I am very interested in following them on their journey, and hoping for no regulation at this time
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

kraterion: what makes the difference from peer to peer to cloud?

When I say peer to peer I mean decentralized, a movie is provided by multiple users, just like when you download something with torrent, you download it from mulrtiple seeds. I'm not a cloud expert but I think a cloud service is just a service provided by one entity? Not like sonm's fog computing where you'll be able to buy computational power provided by multiple miners

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

We will get you a super direct answer soon.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Twitter is live!!!  Grin Grin Make sure to follow

me too...done,start following and share with friends, hope to read a lot of fresh good news about the project,it will be only streaming or also downloadable contents?...
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

The third party is not always bad idea - everyone should do what he does best! Good partnerships at early stage can make the project more successful, it's hard to do everything for one team!
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

A censorship free platform would be great. Do you aim more at the professional movie market or do you also plan to give youtubers a platform?

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

Hello everyone - Christian here - thanks for your support and interest in CRYPTOFLIX

Regarding storage of the content - in my experience there are devs who believe a cloud service is the best and there are those who believe that own servers is the best. We have not yet decided which way to go on this, but when we need to make the decision we will carefully consider the pros and cons of each solution as well as look into what alternatives we have and decide what is best for the users.

The user experience is the top priority for us when we make this decision.

I hope that helps.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alerts on www.cryptoflix.io

Christian
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Hello everyone - Christian here - thanks for your support and interest in CRYPTOFLIX

Regarding storage of the content - in my experience there are devs who believe a cloud service is the best and there are those who believe that own servers is the best. We have not yet decided which way to go on this, but when we need to make the decision we will carefully consider the pros and cons of each solution as well as look into what alternatives we have and decide what is best for the users.

I hope that helps.

Christian

You might want to have a look at IPFS .. if you want to blockchain everything .. but I think this will be pretty expensive in the long run.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

The third party is not always bad idea - everyone should do what he does best! Good partnerships at early stage can make the project more successful, it's hard to do everything for one team!
I think for a project like this ggod partnerships are very important and can make the difference between a good project and a very succesful one.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

I think for a project like this ggod partnerships are very important and can make the difference between a good project and a very succesful one.
Exactly partnerships are crucial and without them this project cannot exist
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

I hope that helps.

Christian

You might want to have a look at IPFS .. if you want to blockchain everything .. but I think this will be pretty expensive in the long run.

He hasn’t said anything about any intentions on blockchaining everything. It is impossible to blockchain unless you want the chain to big thousands of terabytes big

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Twitter is live!!!  Grin Grin Make sure to follow

me too...done,start following and share with friends, hope to read a lot of fresh good news about the project,it will be only streaming or also downloadable contents?...
After the latest innovations by Mark Zuckerberg, Twitter can be good alternative for facebook. I subscribed to updates, it's always nice to receive actual information.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

I hope that helps.

Christian

He hasn’t said anything about any intentions on blockchaining everything. It is impossible to blockchain unless you want the chain to big thousands of terabytes big

IPFS could also be a solution.. but it's true it could be very big ..
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

Let's look how D-TUBE develops. I think there is a need to break those monopolies youtube and netflix have and with CRYPTOFLIX this could be achieved.

i agree totally with you ^^ i think so too that its around the time to break free from those big business numbers.

time for some decentralized cryptoflix & chill Smiley
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

i agree totally with you ^^ i think so too that its around the time to break free from those big business numbers.

I think the market is big enough for a project like a Cryptoflix to have its place.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

I think the market is big enough for a project like a Cryptoflix to have its place.
Of course that this market can easily handle another streaming platform. The question is if cryptoflix can compete with the biggest players out there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: