Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

In whitepaper it is written:

Initially the FLIX Token Support Fund will hold 20% of the distributed Tokens as well as any unsold FLIX Tokens if applicable.
The Token Support Fund will also hold the FLIX Tokens, which have been repurchased by way of the automatic re-purchase function on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.

Does this mean that unsold tokens will not be burned? So to maintain the price of tokens will only be re-purchase tokens?
Also, which of the exchanges currently support the listing of ERC223 tokens? It seems that even Etherdelta does not support.

after buy back, what will to do with the token? rewarding it to visitors? producers?
and, what different between ERC20 and ERC223?

There are several technical differences. The ERC223 standard is better than the old ERC20 standard. But the new standard does not support exchanges. Maybe now some already support it, but last year none of the exchanges worked with ERC223. And I know that for example, the developer of SDRN first released ERC223 tokens and then had to swap the old ERC20 standard precisely because of compatibility for the listing on the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Initially the FLIX Token Support Fund will hold 20% of the distributed Tokens as well as any unsold FLIX Tokens if applicable.
The Token Support Fund will also hold the FLIX Tokens, which have been repurchased by way of the automatic re-purchase function on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform.

Does this mean that unsold tokens will not be burned? So to maintain the price of tokens will only be re-purchase tokens?
Also, which of the exchanges currently support the listing of ERC223 tokens? It seems that even Etherdelta does not support.

after buy back, what will to do with the token? rewarding it to visitors? producers?

There are several technical differences. The ERC223 standard is better than the old ERC20 standard. But the new standard does not support exchanges. Maybe now some already support it, but last year none of the exchanges worked with ERC223. And I know that for example, the developer of SDRN first released ERC223 tokens and then had to swap the old ERC20 standard precisely because of compatibility for the listing on the exchange.

I remember reading about that. It seems ERC223 was ahead of its time back then. Maybe times have changed though. I'm always for technological progress if it makes sense.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I remember reading about that. It seems ERC223 was ahead of its time back then. Maybe times have changed though. I'm always for technological progress if it makes sense.

I'd rather they burn those unsold tokens. Repurchasing just complicates the situation. I don't really understand what they gonna do with them after the repurchase.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Very interesting project! Just found it and haven't dug into all the details yet, but I like the way the project is presented. I'll check out the Whitepaper to see if I want to invest.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Whoaaaaa, wait.....Netflix with Blockchain backup? COUNT. ME. IN!

It is not really. The name is similar and making people think it is netflix with crypto but they are targeting way different things than netflix.

Still, i can count netflix as a competitor.

Yes, there is an explanation about it from a few pages before.
Here :
Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!

Oh then I got it also wrong in the beginning. Should have chosen a name not similar to Netflix, because this brings in too much confusen to people who are not too familar with Cryptoflix.

Anyways, could be interesting. I am not sure if it‘s such a good idea with the iTunes style, but I like the kickstarter-like system for movies etc.

the name indeed could have been more original, but that doesn't mean they are not going to deliver. This project has some interesting ideas.

Of course they have, as I said. Wish the producing stuff would get the same quality like Netflix has. This would be amazing.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

That sounds really good. A Blockchain film streaming platform to give everyone, everywhere legal access to movies and to educate humanity across borders.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

Whoaaaaa, wait.....Netflix with Blockchain backup? COUNT. ME. IN!

It is not really. The name is similar and making people think it is netflix with crypto but they are targeting way different things than netflix.

Still, i can count netflix as a competitor.

Yes, there is an explanation about it from a few pages before.
Here :
Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!

Oh then I got it also wrong in the beginning. Should have chosen a name not similar to Netflix, because this brings in too much confusen to people who are not too familar with Cryptoflix.

Anyways, could be interesting. I am not sure if it‘s such a good idea with the iTunes style, but I like the kickstarter-like system for movies etc.

the name indeed could have been more original, but that doesn't mean they are not going to deliver. This project has some interesting ideas.

Of course they have, as I said. Wish the producing stuff would get the same quality like Netflix has. This would be amazing.

That's definitely going to stay as a wish and not reality at least in the short to medium term. Netflix is a giant monster compared to everything else.
What Cryptoflix can try to do is to provide content made by others, and to do it well

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

"The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business."

I dont know how the licensing will turn out but overall its a good platform, entertainment is becoming an essential element in modern lifestyle. So this makes a good business model.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Cryptiflix - ERC223 standard or ERC20? Where token will be trading? Exhanges would have some problem with this token or no?
Phebz

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

CRYPTOFLIX

WATCH MOVIES. FUND FILMS. GET CRYPTOS. REPEAT.

Welcome to CRYPTOFLIX – a Blockchain film streaming platform to give everyone, everywhere legal access to movies and to educate humanity across borders.
Imagine a new platform, where movies of yesterday, today and tomorrow, local and international are available to stream legally on a phone or tablet at low cost – even on a slow internet speed and where it is possible to access educational films and TV for free.

This platform is called CRYPTOFLIX and the cryptocurrency revolution has made it possible for the CRYPTOFLIX team to carry out this project – now. Check out our progress on www.cryptoflix.io

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to launch the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem with CRYPTOFLIX - a closed network film and TV streaming platform as the central element. We will in part offer paid content in the form of feature films and TV and commercial free films and TV for educational purposes to private individuals across the planet, without borders. Paid content is available through payments in our own FLIX Tokens as well as common crypto currencies and which will be launched firstly in underdeveloped, high population, under banked countries. Furthermore, we will launch a Film Market, where FLIX Token holders can invest in film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet and which have a risk score as well as comments from our expert analysts.

WHAT INNOVATION DO WE OFFER

There are three main challenges in the delivery of content in underdeveloped countries:

●   Internet speed
●   Hardware storage limits
●   Piracy

We intend to deliver a user driven quality of the content so that it will be possible to stream size-compressed films even at lower internet speeds. This deals with the first two challenges.

We call this, Your Definition or YourDef.

We are further developing groundbreaking new technology to individually watermark a streamed copy of a film and we will be able to link to the payment on the Blockchain. We fully expect to be able to patent and license this technology.

Our vision for the new watermarking of streamed films is for this to be a market standard for Video on Demand. Today it is not possible to individually watermark a streaming and link this to a payment and thereby identify the pirate. This will be possible with our solution.

THE CRYPTOFLIX PLATFORM

The CRYPTOFLIX Platform is the central element in the CRYPTOFLIX Ecosystem. It is where most users will have their interface with our product and all other elements of the ecosystem are connected to CRYPTOFLIX.

When users register on the CRYPTOFLIX platform they will have one account to access both paid content – movies and TV and free content - educational films, documentaries and TV. When the user is logged in there are 2 types of content:

Cinema content - paid movies and TV.

Educational Screening content - free films and TV for private individual use.

The platform account will also feature a user digital wallet where users can top up their balance for paid content and which will be integrated with local as well as Blockchain based payment forms as necessary for each market. Payment for the content on the CRYPTOFLIX Platform by way of FLIX tokes will feature a discounted price compared to payment in other accepted digital currencies.

Non-private individual – institutional users can access the educational content through a prepaid monthly subscription plan, which will be competitively and reasonably priced to ensure that the content owners are satisfied as well as to ensure that the content will be used correctly and not through illegal use. This solution is optimal for schools, libraries, organizations etc.

The Platform offers a number of unique benefits for both users and the film industry.

You can see a demo of the platform clicking on this link.

CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET

With the CRYPTOFLIX FILM MARKET we will enable top quality producers, sales agents and other industry elite players and suppliers to seek financing from the FLIX Token holders. We will generate a risk score based on

1.   Where in the film value chain does the financing apply
2.   The time it will take to get the project to market
3.   The genre, potential market and projected income for the project
4.   The team behind the project
5.   Any X Factors which apply to the project (A-List actors, subject matter    etc.)

Token holders can invest in the offered film projects with the returns and conditions offered in a term sheet.

This will provide FLIX Token holder with a unique opportunity to finance film projects, while fully aware of the risks and returns involved. The risk score and comments from our expert analysts will allow the token holders to make educated decisions and to only finance projects which are within an acceptable risk compared to the private finances of each token holder.

The CRYPTOFLIX risk score will take into consideration the cast, the genre, the director, producer and key crew attached as well as other factors such as projected market penetration and income and will serve as a guide for the token holder into the exciting world of film financing.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND CRYPTOFLIX

Christian Falkenberg Husum  – Founder, CEO and producer

Stefan Steen Larsen  - Co-founder, COO and digital rights exploitation expert

Bastian Larsen  - Full Stack Developer

Gabriela Y. Rios  - Marketing Manager

Peter Rommel - Full Stack Developer

Edward Arentz  – Film Distributor, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Mike Boutwell – IT-Architect, Advisory board member, CRYPTOFLIX

Jonathan Brathwaite  – Legal Advisor

George Thomas  – Blockchain developer

ROADMAP

CRYPTOFLIX ICO

We provide our token holders with exclusive such as:

- The price for streaming a movie on the platform is discounted when paying with FLIX Tokens
- It is possible to fund films with the FLIX Tokens and to receive returns

TOKENSALE DETAILS

CRYPTOFLIX is seeking funding between a soft cap of 3.000 ETH and a hard cap of 25.000 ETH.

The tokens will be utility Tokens and will be compliant to the latest ERC223 standard and can be held in most common digital wallets.

100 million FLIX Tokens are available for distribution.

57 million FLIX Tokens are available to contributors.

23 million FLIX Tokens are dedicated for the team, advisors, bounties etc.

Finally, there is a 20 million FLIX Token fund to support the business and to serve as a preliminary reserve

DISTRIBUTION DATES

ICO: April 15th 2018 – May 15th 2018
1 ETH = 2.500 FLIX (Provisionally)
Minimum investment for benefits = 0.1 ETH

i will folow this project
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Hi Everybody. I am part of the team and going to be monitoring this thread. If you have any question feel free to PM me, or send join us on the TG which you can find on the website and the social channel.

https://t.me/CRYPTOFLIXOFFICIAL

Thanks!

Nice to see you are part of the team! I think it gives some more credibility to the project

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

we need better way to do ICO than gas war.  is there going to be personnel cap with CRYPTOFLIX?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

CRYPTOFLIX BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882525
CryptoFlix bounty campaign has just been launched! Feel free to join!
Great, too bad the translation spots are already taken.
yeah, also missed the boat on that one.. but we might jump the other bounty boats... keeping a close eye on this anyway

There's still plenty of great bounty options available!

Genesis07

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

will be hard to decide to ivnest into this project. it sounds very good but the damn cryptomarket suffers right now...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

will be hard to decide to ivnest into this project. it sounds very good but the damn cryptomarket suffers right now...

this is exactly why you should invest. you're buying tokens at a low ETH cost.

Genesis07

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

this is exactly why you should invest. you're buying tokens at a low ETH cost.

and what if eth goes more down due to the bearish market atm? guess ill have to wait Smiley
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I am usually critical of projects that are centralized where I don't see the use of decentralization.

Cryptoflix does make perfect sense to me. Movie creators can upload their movies on the platform, viewers can watch and pay micro transactions per second they watch. Which in return can contribute to the network and reward the content creators.

Good idea, and I will keep an eye on this project. Suprised I haven't seen anything like this before.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

I am usually critical of projects that are centralized where I don't see the use of decentralization.

Cryptoflix does make perfect sense to me. Movie creators can upload their movies on the platform, viewers can watch and pay micro transactions per second they watch. Which in return can contribute to the network and reward the content creators.

Good idea, and I will keep an eye on this project. Suprised I haven't seen anything like this before.

glad to have you on board and thanks for the support

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Hi Everybody. I am part of the team and going to be monitoring this thread. If you have any question feel free to PM me, or send join us on the TG which you can find on the website and the social channel.

Thanks!

Nice to see you are part of the team! I think it gives some more credibility to the project

thanks mate, i think its a good project. Just doing my best to help it succeed

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Thanks!

thanks mate, i think its a good project. Just doing my best to help it succeed
Really good to know that the project has support from People with good baggage and competence to leverage it, for sure Cryptoflix will be achievable with ease and will have many great investors joining, I hope for a better scenario in Crypto to be together in a very aggressive way this time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: