Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Hey everyone - thanks again for your continued support and questions.

Before we launch the platform we need to finalize the development of the "YourDef" interface between the user and the platform. Obviously we would like to roll out the platform as soon as possible, but for CRYPTOFLIX to be a successful venture we need to be able to present the right solution for the users, while also carefully considering the very different markets around the under developed world.

As for the Film Market Place - I do not see why we could not offer investment into big budget movies. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, most filmmakers work hard to get the last 15-20% of financing and in the Film Market Place we could round up many investors to go into the same project to attract these big projects as well as other quality projects.

The CRYPTOFLIX Community is growing fast. Please do not forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Christian
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

I would guess that the team isn't able to give an estimate of the cost of viewing films yet because at this early stage they wouldn't be able to commence discussions/negotiations with video distributors yet.

In its whitepaper, developers said that the price of viewing the video will be low, perhaps they already have some preliminary calculations.

Of course it will be low, when a competitor, Netlix, charge you only €10/month for the subscription. When I'll purchase a movie I'll be able to watch it for how many times/when it will expire?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Alpha will be aunched only in Q3 2018? (from roadmap) Why so long?

it a half year, for this huge new project its in my eyes not so long.

But this is only alpha, not full platform. I want to see alpha before investing... Some project have demo or alpha before ICO

I hope they could roll out Alpha version and it would be much better if it will be released this earlier than 3rd quarter hopefully.

Somehow I am sure that an Alpha will be quite difficult because they would have to pay for movie streaming rights etc, at least I assume they would have to.
[/quote

That's my worry too. The market is already saturated as it is.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I like the rising community in the Cryptoflix project and the attendees here :-)
But still there are a few question left how the service will look like.
Looking forward to se the first version.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Hey everyone - thanks again for your continued support and questions.

Before we launch the platform we need to finalize the development of the "YourDef" interface between the user and the platform. Obviously we would like to roll out the platform as soon as possible, but for CRYPTOFLIX to be a successful venture we need to be able to present the right solution for the users, while also carefully considering the very different markets around the under developed world.

As for the Film Market Place - I do not see why we could not offer investment into big budget movies. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, most filmmakers work hard to get the last 15-20% of financing and in the Film Market Place we could round up many investors to go into the same project to attract these big projects as well as other quality projects.

The CRYPTOFLIX Community is growing fast. Please do not forget to sign up for the Early pre-sale alert on our webpage: www.cryptoflix.io

Christian

That's exciting news. I bet everyone would love to put some money in a big budget movie with superstar actors.  Smiley
James E [COIN]

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Then, after investing tokens in production, can you subsequently get profit also in tokens or in another currency? Also did not quite understand how this will be implemented? Do you have an agreement with the studio, and they will agree to accept tokens for the production of the film? Or will all user interaction be carried out through your platform and tokens will only be accessed between users and Cryptoflix?

If and when the film project is a success and recoups profits, the initial FLIX Tokens used as collateral is returned to your digital wallet, while the yield is given as internal FilmCoins.

This FilmCoins will be possible to use only inside the Cryptoflix platform? How much I understood, for payment of views of films?
[/quote]

Yes, the tokens are only for use within the CRYPTOFLIX platform and the CRYPTOFLIX ecosystem.

Users will receive a discount when using FLIX Tokens to pay for content on the CRYPTOFLIX platform.

Token holders will also have an opportunity to finance film projects.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

But this is only alpha, not full platform. I want to see alpha before investing... Some project have demo or alpha before ICO

Alpha version before ICO will benefit the project since investors can get the better view before they decided to invest on the project. And yes, most people will like an alpha version before ICO.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Alpha version before ICO will benefit the project since investors can get the better view before they decided to invest on the project. And yes, most people will like an alpha version before ICO.

It would be much easier to invest with the alpha version working. However, the fact that the project is still under development makes the possibility that its value multiplies in the future if it is even greater.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

It would be much easier to invest with the alpha version working. However, the fact that the project is still under development makes the possibility that its value multiplies in the future if it is even greater.
release of alpha platform boost investors confidence and shows strength of dev team. Cryptoflix has good team behind it and looking forward to be join this ICO
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I like the rising community in the Cryptoflix project and the attendees here :-)

Its an eye catcher since everyone likes to watch movies and series. Also crypto is full of complicated projects which idea is hard to understand without reading trough white paper five times. I like that cryptoFlix is straight forward and you immediately  know what you are investing in.

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Its an eye catcher since everyone likes to watch movies and series. Also crypto is full of complicated projects which idea is hard to understand without reading trough white paper five times. I like that cryptoFlix is straight forward and you immediately  know what you are investing in.
Because everyone is almost watching movies every day this idea is good but if you want to invest in a project must carefully read how the future develops.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Because everyone is almost watching movies every day this idea is good but if you want to invest in a project must carefully read how the future develops.

i guess, the best part is to be able to fund the moviemakers and invest in movies you would like to see.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

Hope they dont give that annoying message that i am bing watching too many shows

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Hello everyone - Christian here again.

Just a few remarks to the general discussions:

1. CRYPTOFLIX is not going to be an adult movie streaming platform.
2. We are NOT going to be streaming illegal pirated movies and/or TV series.
3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

sounds good, Christian, keep up the good work!

Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Hope they dont give that annoying message that i am bing watching too many shows

Lol, that sounds way too familiar! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

Its an eye catcher since everyone likes to watch movies and series. Also crypto is full of complicated projects which idea is hard to understand without reading trough white paper five times. I like that cryptoFlix is straight forward and you immediately  know what you are investing in.
the project is very interesting and the ico easy to understand unlike other, to buy services with tokens without going through credit cards helps a lot for the security of online transactions then invest in making the films you like to see is the maximum of satisfaction...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

3. We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release - the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform - also to combat piracy.
4. We are film makers so yes we do have plans to produce content for the platform, but first we want to get the streaming platform and the Film Market Place up and running.
5. There are several reasons why we are blockchain based. The White Paper explains this so please read, however in brief: the unbanked have little access to the global VOD providers hence the need to be able to pay in Crypto.
6. Yes there are competitors in the market - but many are focussed on increasing the quality for "western" users as well as producing more and more own content. Our platform is tailored to meet the demands of both the industry and the users in the developing world.

In my view CRYPTOFLIX can be broken down to: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL film projects in different stages and levels of the film industry - each of which will generate a risk dependent return and 3) A Free content educational film and TV streaming platform to educate freely across borders.

All of the above elements are solid projects and we have some ways to expand further with the inclusion of an ebook distribution platform (both paid and free), a film/tv production company and an anti-pirate tech software solution to be licensed.

Please remember to sign up for the early pre-sale alert on our web page www.cryptoflix.io.

Oh I like the ebook part.. will this only be a renting/subscription model or are there other plans.?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

I think especially for the future it is good to have a choice of platforms where you can watch movies. Definitely will be a success!
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Oh I like the ebook part.. will this only be a renting/subscription model or are there other plans.?

I think it will be with subscription, but from what I see, they say they will not have TV series. From my point of view it's a minus, because many of these platforms are only searched for series. Perhaps after finalizing the project, they will try to have partnership with certain TV channels only for the serials being searched for.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I think it will be with subscription, but from what I see, they say they will not have TV series. From my point of view it's a minus, because many of these platforms are only searched for series. Perhaps after finalizing the project, they will try to have partnership with certain TV channels only for the serials being searched for.
i agree, content is actually make streaming service successful without that even good platform will fail. lets hope Cryptoflix team can work out some partnerships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: