Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92547 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

The problem with the CREX24 exchange is,.. No one want to sell BTC2 there's a lot of Buy order than sell order.. Though it might be good sign but it will not healthier to attract more traders..
I think this is not a problem, those who want to buy just have to raise the price and there will be people willing to sell. I really liked the idea of getting coins on the  exchange. Is the developer planning to resume distribution?

Yeah this is what on my mind, I think we will be surprise on the outcome, base on the supply and demand, definitely the price will going up this coming weeks or month, BTC2 is a sleeping giant.. So hold on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

The problem with the CREX24 exchange is,.. No one want to sell BTC2 there's a lot of Buy order than sell order.. Though it might be good sign but it will not healthier to attract more traders..
I think this is not a problem, those who want to buy just have to raise the price and there will be people willing to sell. I really liked the idea of getting coins on the  exchange. Is the developer planning to resume distribution?

Yes, the faucet will return online every now and then. Including today.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Yes, the faucet will return online every now and then. Including today.
Good news Wink
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

@jacklezz Seems the BTC2 Version 2.1.4 for linux has been released 8 days ago in github, is this okay to use now? Seems you are not yet post it in the main thread..

Version 2.1.4 Change log:

Lowered minimum Swift TX fee from 0.01 BTC2 to 0.00050000 BTC2. This fee change will only take effect after enough masternodes update to v.2.1.4 or newer.
RPC sendfrom command can now optionally send as a Swift TX and will no longer use funds from other accounts if the transaction fee + amount would total more than the amount in the account’s balance. Also, now if account name is a BTC2 address, change is sent to that address.
RPC listtransactions fix: Write new transactions to wtxOrdered properly.
Allow passing change address as string to CreateTransaction().
RPC importprivkey command now returns the public address on success and sets the public address as the label if “$pub” is passed to it as the label.
Updating to this version is recommended but optional.

To update, you just need to download the archive and copy the executable files in the bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

https://github.com/BITC2/bitcoin2/releases
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

@jacklezz Seems the BTC2 Version 2.1.4 for linux has been released 8 days ago in github, is this okay to use now? Seems you are not yet post it in the main thread..

Lowered minimum Swift TX fee from 0.01 BTC2 to 0.00050000 BTC2. This fee change will only take effect after enough masternodes update to v.2.1.4 or newer.
RPC sendfrom command can now optionally send as a Swift TX and will no longer use funds from other accounts if the transaction fee + amount would total more than the amount in the account’s balance. Also, now if account name is a BTC2 address, change is sent to that address.
RPC importprivkey command now returns the public address on success and sets the public address as the label if “$pub” is passed to it as the label.

To update, you just need to download the archive and copy the executable files in the bin folder to replace the ones you had installed already.

Yeah it can be used now. Most of the changes were made to make it web wallet ready. It is a pre-release. It has been tested on 2 nodes on the main net so far to be working just fine with the changes mentioned. There might be more changes before we really release it.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Yeah it can be used now. Most of the changes were made to make it web wallet ready. It is a pre-release. It has been tested on 2 nodes on the main net so far to be working just fine with the changes mentioned. There might be more changes before we really release it.

When your plan to release this latest version for Windows?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Probably around the time that the web wallet is released. So aiming for this month.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Probably around the time that the web wallet is released. So aiming for this month.

This is very exciting news, I would probably prepared to use the Web wallet, as you said earlier that it is capable for staking, It will save a lot of my electricity bill, This is one of the reason why I GIVE MY 100% support for this project..
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

This is very exciting news, I would probably prepared to use the Web wallet, as you said earlier that it is capable for staking, It will save a lot of my electricity bill, This is one of the reason why I GIVE MY 100% support for this project..

Bitcoin 2 Core on your computer doesn't use much electricity either. The web wallet is meant for: 1) Ease of use and quick to start. 2) mobile access and payments on the go. 3) people who don't have enough access to a computer.

The current plan is to right away or later have a 0.2 BTC2 fee out of every 0.6 BTC2 staking reward only on the web wallet. Mainly in order to keep too many nodes from moving on to the web wallet because having more nodes is more decentralized and more secure in the case of a node crashing or a denial of service attack. This fee might not exist initially.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

Bitcoin 2 Core on your computer doesn't use much electricity either. The web wallet is meant for: 1) Ease of use and quick to start. 2) mobile access and payments on the go. 3) people who don't have enough access to a computer.

The current plan is to right away or later have a 0.2 BTC2 fee out of every 0.6 BTC2 staking reward only on the web wallet. Mainly in order to keep too many nodes from moving on to the web wallet because having more nodes is more decentralized and more secure in the case of a node crashing or a denial of service attack. This fee might not exist initially.

Is This plan to reduce the 0.6btc2 reward is for web wallet only? Meaning, the core wallet rewards for stakes is remain to 0.6btc2 right? That's nice at least the users may decide what wallet they're going to use..

How about the new exchange listing, when is your plan? and also the advertising campaign, let us know we will help to promote.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

As recommended earlier by the Developer, I use hosting on Amazon, which does not incur any costs.
I have 40 coins in my wallet and in two weeks I received 1.2 reward coins. Is that enough or little?
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

As recommended earlier by the Developer, I use hosting on Amazon, which does not incur any costs.
I have 40 coins in my wallet and in two weeks I received 1.2 reward coins. Is that enough or little?

The reward base on the Masternodes, the more the masternodes the more of days we receive our stake reward.. Correct me if Im wrong, the more coins we have the merrier and we have a chance to receive stake reward in a lesser day.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

With 40 BTC2 staking the randomness of when you get rewarded is higher than with a higher amount. Right now it's behind the average then if you mean literally 14 days. But you can expect around 156% annual ROI at the moment.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

Is This plan to reduce the 0.6btc2 reward is for web wallet only? Meaning, the core wallet rewards for stakes is remain to 0.6btc2 right? That's nice at least the users may decide what wallet they're going to use..

How about the new exchange listing, when is your plan? and also the advertising campaign, let us know we will help to promote.

Yes the reward will stay the same. Only on the web wallet the current plan is that whenever a 0.6+ BTC2 staking reward gets earned by an address, that address will spend 0.2 BTC2 as a fee. No change on the rewards of Bitcoin 2 Core wallets.

New exchange listing depends on the schedule of others so can't give a better ETA.

Starting paid advertising, probably next month. Anyone is welcome to do marketing or paid advertising about Bitcoin 2 at anytime of course but if you're going to do paid advertising about Bitcoin 2, we would appreciate to know the details in advance.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Yes the reward will stay the same. Only on the web wallet the current plan is that whenever a 0.6+ BTC2 staking reward gets earned by an address, that address will spend 0.2 BTC2 as a fee. No change on the rewards of Bitcoin 2 Core wallets.

New exchange listing depends on the schedule of others so can't give a better ETA.

Starting paid advertising, probably next month. Anyone is welcome to do marketing or paid advertising about Bitcoin 2 at anytime of course but if you're going to do paid advertising about Bitcoin 2, we would appreciate to know the details in advance.

Yeah that's good idea, but how about the Bisq exchange and the Bitcoin2 owned Decentralize exchange, It would be great if you giving us the latest development and update.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

Yeah that's good idea, but how about the Bisq exchange and the Bitcoin2 owned Decentralize exchange, It would be great if you giving us the latest development and update.

Bisq - can't provide an ETA when they release the next version so next update about Bisq is when they release it.

BTC2 DEX - ETA: In December or not much after that.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

Bisq - can't provide an ETA when they release the next version so next update about Bisq is when they release it.

It means January or 1Q of 2019 we can expect for the massive campaign, announcement and good thing for this project? Well at least BTc2 now traded on 2 exchanges, Need more exposure for this project, then all of the early birds will become successful!! Moon Soon!!
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 05:04:11 PM by jackleszz

In case you guys are in a hurry to get it coinmarketcap listed and to its third exchange, we can get it listed cheaply by paying GIO at https://graviex.net/listing_registers (costs only around 0.1 BTC total because 1 GIO only costs 5 satoshis or so. Anyone can contribute or simply pay off the listing fee of 2 million GIO. 1 vote = 1 GIO, so they are not unique votes, just crowdfunding. search for BTC2 in that list. It just got added there.).

So are you guys interested in a Graviex listing? If there is interest, we can make an announcement on our newsletter and social channels about it.

By the way BTC2 just got listed on Coincodex. So now the only significant coin tracking site where we need to get a listing on that we know about is coinmarketcap. That just is awaiting for one more exchange listing. If there's others you know, do tell.
(We are also listed on Blockfolio app, Coingecko, Coinlib, worldcoinindex and Getdelta app.)

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

It means January or 1Q of 2019 we can expect for the massive campaign, announcement and good thing for this project? Well at least BTc2 now traded on 2 exchanges, Need more exposure for this project, then all of the early birds will become successful!! Moon Soon!!

Yes big developments are coming but we want Bitcoin 2 to be around for decades (renamed or not) rather than a short quick burst attempt "to the moon" Cheesy. If that was our goal, marketing would have been our #1 priority from the get go. Product a distant second.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

In case you guys are in a hurry to get it coinmarketcap listed and to its third exchange, we can get it listed cheaply by paying GIO at https://graviex.net/listing_registers (costs only around 0.1 BTC total because 1 GIO only costs 5 satoshis or so. Anyone can contribute or simply pay off the listing fee of 2 million GIO. 1 vote = 1 GIO, so they are not unique votes, just crowdfunding. search for BTC2 in that list. It just got added there.).

So are you guys interested in a Graviex listing? If there is interest, we can make an announcement on our newsletter and social channels about it.

By the way BTC2 just got listed on Coincodex. So now the only significant coin tracking site where we need to get a listing on that we know about is coinmarketcap. That just is awaiting for one more exchange listing. If there's others you know, do tell.
(We are also listed on Blockfolio app, Coingecko, Coinlib, worldcoinindex and Getdelta app.)
Sorry jackleszz, but Graviex this is a small  exchange, I had several different coins and now they are worth nothing. I think they should pay money for the listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: