Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92548 times)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:40:52 PM

When was the snapshot done so I claim my BTC2, also is it possible the claim works from BCH addresses too ? or other forks ?
No electrum or lightweight SPV version of your wallet ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArchDev
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:42:47 PM

pump dump coin no backup dev hase most of the coins greetz  Wink

believe it or not.. the growth is absolutely organic.  Wink  Wink

Smart investors know that there is nothing organic about this size growth. Many investors will be hurt when price corrects itself...
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:16:31 AM

Smart investors know that there is nothing organic about this size growth. Many investors will be hurt when price corrects itself...
No one can hurt you, nothing can hurt you if you bought at lows (before the rise) and don't fomo buy the coin during its ride. Basically, investors usually feel more easily to spend their money to invest when price moves up because they see positive signals from such considerable growth and believe price can move up higher. That's all, no one forces them to buy coin like this, and they have to be responsible for their trading orders and investment decisions.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:33:01 AM

No one can hurt you, nothing can hurt you if you bought at lows (before the rise) and don't fomo buy the coin during its ride. Basically, investors usually feel more easily to spend their money to invest when price moves up because they see positive signals from such considerable growth and believe price can move up higher. That's all, no one forces them to buy coin like this, and they have to be responsible for their trading orders and investment decisions.

you dont know how you sound from outside,,,so funny but when you talk about investment decisions and other bullshit,,,,if someone fall in scam you say basically  he is wrong?Huh? and shit people like you which dont know  if project is quality or not sometime support shitty projects,,,

only by looking on their crap website design already huge red flag ,,,good website with great information its basic thing...if they dont give a dman shit about this.......

when will come great team to create the next bitcoin with great tech behind the project yes they need to use shady ways to jump in order to save the project or they will never get out with so much crap out there  ,,,,i think this project is fishy to much

pro people dont work like this, its for sure

shitty people like you very danger to listen to them.... from you answer you really dont know if its scam or not you try to blame the one that fall for the scam...

Grin Grin Grin

Sellman

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:48:39 AM

Wrong. I don't defend Bitcoin 2. Scam or not, it is responsibility of every investors, whom have to be seriously responsible for their capital. All coins (scam or non-scam) have their own price operations (ups and downs over time), so choosing the good price to entry and set up appropriate price to get out. That's all traders have to do. It is obviously that investors whom don't have enough experience should stay away from strange coins, because they might lose all their funds by HODL; and if they invest, they should not invest all their fund to strange coins. Instead, they should focus and spend more funds to invest in top altcoins.
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:53:33 AM

i dont love to hurt bro but dont take it personally i just know how much people fall in scams and piss me off,,,,

peace mate , i just say anyone before hey say something do deep research or ask pro, before you answer,,,for example when i first saw the paper of satoshi from what he say i already said fuck he try to compete and play with the big boys, but i dont have knowledge in code so deep and all this stuff so i aksed very close freind to know if the code is ok,,,,

when i dont know if it left or right its better to quiet=gold or ask someone pro to review the info that you dont sure if it left or right

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:59:03 AM

Wrong. I don't defend Bitcoin 2. Scam or not, it is responsibility of every investors, whom have to be seriously responsible for their capital. All coins (scam or non-scam) have their own price operations (ups and downs over time), so choosing the good price to entry and set up appropriate price to get out. That's all traders have to do. It is obviously that investors whom don't have enough experience should stay away from strange coins, because they might lose all their funds by HODL; and if they invest, they should not invest all their fund to strange coins. Instead, they should focus and spend more funds to invest in top altcoins.

lets say this guys really come to bring the next coin it dosent matter what the name, why the website look crap,,,everything need to be in place,,,

ok they want to be behind mask, but at last high quality website answer in the time for question,,,this tiny things scammers forget about them its unconsciously ....
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:22:42 AM

Rank 1918  ....?

i was there with zcash when it spike huge in the beginning but i still know it great project, great team in other words all the factors is great

low supply which key metric to grow
anon...
team
the website is pro ...which is so basic

was in in huge pile of coins ...and get it right the same with neo and other low supply coins

now i expose scams all around the web with other people around the world...
BUT deer community just know without shady and tricky things done to make bitcoin viral it was never happen!!! i will say again never ever even the papers of nakamoto was fucking outstanding..

so what i try to say is today most of the projects is crap and when great project come he could die fast because the crap projects and to much coins hide the jem... so its ok to be shady and tricky if the outcome is not scam and the tech behind is great...to save the project.

when bitcoin was come to the world there was no coins still shady and tricky things was done to make it viral, what important is the main mission t will help to millions of people and bring freedom so nothing bad to be shady to bring to light this kind of project,,

now there are 3k coins great projects wil die fast and its fucking sad...so in order to save the project must done all kind of tricky and shady things to bring it to the top,,,,WHAT IMPORATNT ITS NOT SCAM AND THE PROJECT HAVE GREAT TEAM AND OTHER FACTORS...

but this project is fishy somehow look on the website basic thing they cannot do,,,basic things...if they dont give a damn shit about basic things its already red flag...

another FCUKING very important point is small supply is key to metric growth max 1B coins i enter no more,,,,why no body will sell me shit in other words XRP will hit good price
or
huge supply is the same as small supply this one fucking freak me....be aware this kind of people which say this,,,its basic math

or its the same revenue from huge supply and small supply also wrong, i fucking did astronomical number from neo and dash and zcash and other small supply which never ever was done by any one with huge supply

HARMONEY ONE founder is another piss of shit like tron and xrp.....in some p0st he say supply dosent matter what matter is market cap....and he worked in high profile companies fucking dick head scammer... the ico of harmony huge scam and very expansive for 100B ...

people start to understand to stay away from huge supply coins

good luck

If this is your persfective about this coin and other coins, you should leave, no one urge you to embrace or support this project.
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:07:07 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 06:54:35 AM by eisbrecher71

Hello community!

There are problems with my masternode from yesterday. Before that, everything worked fine, I did not change anything
Yesterday, the masternod just stopped.

Launched it again -
Masternode -Status- ENABLED.
Masternode- Active-time is running,
but the rewards is not coming.
In the local wallet - Itformation- Number of connections - In- 0/ Out-16.
AWS wallet - number of connection is fine for IN and OUT

Tell me please where is the problem?
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:34:56 AM

sell while you can
Yeah everyone must do it. I'm surprised when I looked at CMC's gainers and losers. I've found that bitcoin 2 has pumped that much.

I think dumping has started. It went all the way from few cents up to $23+.
It pumped to over $36 but it's back now to $7. I think something fishy is going on with that coin. Coins don't rise that much in a day without it being a dump.
Really? I missed that part.

Well as for looking on it at this time, it has been back to $3 and I think the dump's already in the house. Volume on crex24 has been $224k then it's lesser now base on CMC's data.

yes 3usd   pum and dwn
Okay, I think it's already stabilized and just going to the normal movement again.

Lucky are those who sold at the peak.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

There is now a much easier, managed BTC2 masternode hosting service available for 1.99 euros per month at https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.php?coin=BTC2 - follow the instructions on that website, making sure to send the 1000 BTC2 only to your local wallet's receiving address. We haven't tested it ourselves yet but so long as you don't send the BTC2 outside of your own wallet, you can't lose it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 10:41:02 AM

Hello community!

There are problems with my masternode from yesterday. Before that, everything worked fine, I did not change anything
Yesterday, the masternod just stopped.

Launched it again -
Masternode -Status- ENABLED.
Masternode- Active-time is running,
but the rewards is not coming.
In the local wallet - Itformation- Number of connections - In- 0/ Out-16.
AWS wallet - number of connection is fine for IN and OUT

Tell me please where is the problem?

Try to login to AWS and see if the Bitcoin 2 core there is running and fully synced. (Same block number as in our block explorer.)

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:52:48 AM

Again, I ask, is there or will be an SPV wallet for Bitcoin 2 ?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:06:50 AM

Again, I ask, is there or will be an SPV wallet for Bitcoin 2 ?

There is not at the moment.

nicefirework

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:07:55 AM

then back to original price, just hijacking the name of bitcoin. Too overvalue, few exchange, no unique feature just another masternode coin.
Sellman

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:25:48 AM

There is now a much easier, managed BTC2 masternode hosting service available for 1.99 euros per month at https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.php?coin=BTC2 - follow the instructions on that website, making sure to send the 1000 BTC2 only to your local wallet's receiving address. We haven't tested it ourselves yet but so long as you don't send the BTC2 outside of your own wallet, you can't lose it.
1.99 euro as monthly fee is so cheap. However, I have never heard about the ihostmn.com platform, and not sure about their reliability with their operations as well as payments (when required) for their customers. Did the Bitcoin 2 team actually test this platform? Or would you mind confirm about the reliability of this platform (so far), please. If things are good, I might consider to use ihostmn.com platform. I am more familiar with Gentarium or Gincoin masternode hosting services.
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:54:57 AM

then back to original price, just hijacking the name of bitcoin. Too overvalue, few exchange, no unique feature just another masternode coin.

i'm pretty sure you are talking about BitcoinCash or BitcoinSV or BitcoinGold....or BitcoinDiamond...am i right?lol
doremi

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:58:02 AM

just hijacking the name of bitcoin. Too overvalue

i'm pretty sure you are talking about BitcoinCash or BitcoinSV or BitcoinGold....or BitcoinDiamond...am i right?lol
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:59:32 AM

1.99 euro as monthly fee is so cheap. However, I have never heard about the ihostmn.com platform, and not sure about their reliability with their operations as well as payments (when required) for their customers. Did the Bitcoin 2 team actually test this platform? Or would you mind confirm about the reliability of this platform (so far), please. If things are good, I might consider to use ihostmn.com platform. I am more familiar with Gentarium or Gincoin masternode hosting services.

Masternode payments would go directly into your local wallet. Yes, we don't know about the stability of their servers at this point.

doremi

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

Masternode payments would go directly into your local wallet. Yes, we don't know about the stability of their servers at this point.

are they support for paying the hosting cost in any crypto?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: