Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2094 times)
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

I think the ones who won't survive are those who have jumped into Bitcoin with both feet without a back-up plan. I'm referring to full-time miners, traders, investors, etc.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I think the ones who won't survive are those who have jumped into Bitcoin with both feet without a back-up plan. I'm referring to full-time miners, traders, investors, etc.
Right, they have put all the money into bitcoin and are too optimistic about the future of bitcoin, I think this is the wrong thing because in the investment we have to be realistic that there is a chance to lose.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Bitcoin is the first, cryptocurrency can be known to the world because there is bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently in a bad state, but this is not the end of it all, because bitcoin will rise again as often happens so far. If the bitcoin dies, alternatives may exist, but may make many people doubt with the crypto field.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Bitcoin, of course, is both a new technology and a powerful financial innovation. To use bitcoins means making a statement about what technologies you value. The more people who consider bitcoins a good long-term capital investment, the better long-term capital investment they will be . Well, you can survive without everything. Just the quality of life will change.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Like most of the altcoins on the market and running still up to now "This coin/token can send micropayments and very fast then the blockchain of bitcoin capable of running 1kb per block at a time" nothing changed. still Bitcoin is still on the top.

thinking about the cryptocurreny's economy can still survive without Bitcoin as long as someone or the community can still support their project.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Yes it is we can survive if we are a man of determination motivation and other that can really help us survive.Yes bitcoin had change many life because of its good benefit and source.But no way of being worry because bitcoin will be successful ever.Just be positive that eveything will turn out good as long as we know how to take good care and manage well

Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

Can we survive without Bitcoin? We can also do better with bitcoin because it greatly helps our lives and other people to build our business with bitcoin so we are better at bitcoin with us.
tutta_v

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

We used to live, and now we will live. Only those who have already made investments in bitcoin, can not without it)
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

Of course, we can survive without Bitcoin. What kind of survival is this? Life surviving or profit surviving? It might be that Bitcoin just provide us another way of living. It can makes our future better.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

Bitcoin prize, we soon bounce back, like wise the nature of weather condition, time for rain and sun session and i guest bitcoin is experiencing rain session and is time to invest as we store rain and make the use during dry session, i guest is the best time to Invest. Goodluck 
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

if your livelihood is just bitcoin, I think you will find it hard to survive. I also just rely on bitcoin so if there is a moment like now where bitcoin fall I have trouble and have difficulty.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

yes the crypto economy can survive without BTC. However, what will take BTC away? Not even the negative news can take BTC away. BTC is resolute in remaining at the top as leaders of the crypto world. But if a BTC death does happen, the crypto world will go on as it is the future of world transactions.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Yes,we can still survive without bitcoin if we have already a stable job but what about those people that they are only defending on bitcoin forum as their source of income? Bitcoin campaign is very important to me and I don't want to lose this job because this is the most convinient way for me to earn money especially non working moms like me.

Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

It depends on whether you're working full-time for bitcoin.
Because the risks of bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets are high, so if you specialize in cryptocurrency markets, losing bitcoin means you lose everything.

jayun

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

I think we can live without. It is just a matter of time where new projects take off and replace bitcoin. It will, however, take a while for bitcoin to be completely non-existent.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

The world has existed before bitcoin came and would exist if bitcoin were to disappear, the proper question would be what future path will the world be heading with or without bitcoin. What does the future look like for the whole world if bitcoin become the norm or if it is eradicated

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
ThePresident

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Yes!! Haha, probably will, the world existed first without bitcoin, people live their life without bitcoin and survive even without bitcoin back in the days. So definitely we will survive even without it.
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Certainly can, because without a bitcoin can we still survive, we are able to work or invest the other even though the value is not high like the bitcoin. There are many opportunities , the important is confidence and our efforts.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Of course, we survived without Bitcoin, but life will not be the same anymore, we will do other things instead of watching Bitcoin's daily fluctuations or announcements about it, life is not there Bitcoin will be very bored
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

If bitcoin does not survive we will go back the Fiat money  Tongue Tongue Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: