Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2103 times)
lionhearted

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Yes Ofcourse we can live free and survive without bitcoin you can apply that job and find a job. but in the event that bitcoin leaves us, it is also a great loss for our everyday lives as we always have bitcoins. The human race could survive and evolve with only basic principles of commercialization and trade, fair trade, real trade of raw materials first hand without a formal form of currency (or where the coins are the same thing).

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Why not, we still live normally if bitcoin does not exist. Because bitcoin is a currency, it is a tool for us to get rich or simply earn extra income. It is not an important artifact in every person's life. So if bitcoin does not exist, we are still living normally, investing in other areas or earning extra income in a different way.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Before getting to know bitcoin I can survive my situation after knowing bitcoin is a lot of benefits that I get but if I survive without bitcoin it certainly can be ascertained because previously also survive without any problem whatsoever.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

In reality,yes. Before bitcoin was introduce we are totally surviving to this economy and live as like now. Bitcoin is add up only to our financial and give us more comfortable life as don't we have before. However, if bitcoin will end then I think businessmen will create and introduce again another project.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

We can survive without bitcoin for now but one day it will be very important because the increasing will be huge
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Bitcoin is the one of the major coin in market, and injury for one injury for all. and i  strongly believed that bitcoin can survive as long, online trade  still on, we all survive and smile again.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

It is hard to see the end of bitcoin. But if the end of bitcoin happens, of course we can survive without bitcoin. Because we have to do it. And I definitely believe that people will find alternatives of bitcoin. Humanity always find another way.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

Blockchain is the future so it would not die. Even bitcoin could die there are still any source of income available today. But I see no possibility that bitcoin including blockchain will die since this is the future of cashless society by using this kind of technology. If something like you've said the Tom, Dick & Harry Coin have a better technology then ok. At least the bitcoin pioneered the cashless idea and still be acknowledged. Crypto economy will survived once it goes to the good hands.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

yes i think can survive without BTC but heavy because BTC have high value and if BTC lost we can survive like work with people buy its hard to get high value like BTC
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

I think we can live without the bitcoin that many people will suffer when it's gone and many families will starve if bitcoin loses because bitcoin is a job for our people here in the Philippines and when it's gone many people will lose of work.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

We will live without bitcoin but who knows bitcoin today especially who are here long time ago and earning a big amount of money that they became rich it is hard for them when the bitcoin is lost and me too it is hard to me because  I experienced a big profit and i helped my parents it is good to feeling that you experienced to help especially when they said thank you to you.bitcoin now is a future for everyone who knows bitcoin and we are so lucky to know it .
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

Yes!!of course we can survive even though without bitcoin.before i dont know what about bitcoin,we can survive through our permanent job just an ordinary life..bitcoin considered as a big help and easy way to earn money even we're at home.so we need to pursue all the time we have just to earn because we dont know how bitcoin last.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

If the bitcoin die for sure crypto world will decreased big but it takes only I think few weeks to recover and replace the bitcoin and for sure after few months they havr one altcoin will become new king.  But actually we don't know what really happen if bitcoin die but for sure it is not end of cryptocurrency because they have a lot of altcoins have great project like bitcoin so that's why the investor will invest to that.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:47:57 AM

It can indeed! If your bank wants to upgrade their infrastructure to integrate blockchain - and you continue to use your bank’s services - then you indirectly add to the success of blockchain. Bitcoin continues to enjoy the tag of blockchain’s only successful application, but the initial outcomes of latest projects have proven that blockchains can be integrated as private ledgers to improve company’s record keeping and transaction speeds.

However, the private blockchains will be nothing but a close equivalent to private databases. Bitcoin, on the other hand, will always enjoy the perks of being decentralised. I’m sure that people would want to stay attached to an independent economy.

Blockchain can survive without Bitcoin; it cannot beat it.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Bitcoin is still not on where Internet is now so we can but once adoption kicks in, I'm certain it's gonna be hard.
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Lol, of course we can. Before any cryptocurrency being born we were living.
And a lot of people are still living today without the knowledge about bitcoin.

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Of course yes,  Bitcoin acts as a standard of all crypto currencies.We still have other good altcoin like etherium which can be used to replace bitcoin place in the top. But i dont think bitcoin will die. It will be exist.
Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

Of course yes,  Bitcoin acts as a standard of all crypto currencies.We still have other good altcoin like etherium which can be used to replace bitcoin place in the top. But i dont think bitcoin will die. It will be exist.

Spot on!  you took the words right out of my mouth.

Yes we can definitely survive without Bitcoin, although it'll be very challenging at first. Also  I think bitcoin isn't going anywhere, it's still very essential in the  crypto-space.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

For me, there is nothing to replace bitcoin because no other job is easier than bitcoin. Imagine you can earn high profit by just investing in bitcoin. I also think we can survive without bitcoin but it is very difficult to us to survive because many people now depend on bitcoin. Other people use bitcoin as their job so how many people will lose job if bitcoin ended. I can't imagine life without bitcoin, it is very difficult to us specially to those students who use bitcoin as money to spend in schools.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Yes we can still survive without bitcoin because you can only use bitcoin as your purchasing power if you have a gadgets.
If you don't have, you can't purchase some hing that you are going to buy. Real money or we can say as a tangible money are still acceptable in all transactions that we will make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: