Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2094 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

Yes,we can survive without bitcoin.For how many years without knowing about bitcoin our life still moving on.For the future we do not when bitcoin stop or go.But I hope bitcoin go farther,because some of my friends have extra income from bitcoin.I hope I do so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

For me it really needs to be decentralized and an independent value even if bitcoin will end .need to be disappearing the first day that shown us that we must do that we should be independent of the money and the government and a bank hate it with an idea for us to handle and controls it.it is really world while to survive without it.but in those moment we should change ideas and project and ultimately win .we need to be independent and selfish along with time basic human instinct.so now we have to know its possible that we are able to move but it also needs long time first is the other cryptocurrwncy that we overtaken in bitcoin volume .bitcoin is a cryptocurrency where we can alternatively investment and transaction fees are really the same as the previous year when we lost the idea about it.and when its losing the country finance is still keeping going.
Parwesh Chaudhary

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Bitcoin has become more of an asset or investment option now, so we can definitely survive without this.

The most important thing is Blockchain which can help us solve many problems of centralised system. Blockchain is the technology which has potential to empower common people.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

At present most of the people too much worry because crypto markets condition is very poor. I think whole market depends on bitcoin. I don't know properly that other crypto can replace or not with bitcoin. But i think crypto economy cann't survive without bitcoin.
cryptovisionsignals

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Yes we can survive without Bitcoin but those people who bought huge amount of Bitcoins at peak price will suffer alot. Ethereum is giving good competition to bitcoin.
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:45:11 AM

There are other coins out there that may compete with BTC but not in the long run, only this coin survive from the start till now because it was the first made. Years from now there can be a possibility of the breakdown of BTC because of another coin that will dominate all others. Lots of developers claim the project will beat bitcoin, but nothing has gone beyond bitcoin yet.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

We have survived without Bitcoin and we will survive if it suddenly disappears just like we can survive without the internet although there will be chaos for a time. Life goes on.
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

To be honest, there are many resources in order to earn just like buying bitcoin and holding it for awhile. It is trye that this currency is very important and attracting a lot of investors but there are other cryptocurrency are making great numbers which can contribute in ameliorating the cryptoeconomy.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

Of course, we would still exist normally without the presence of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a currency, a virtual currency, it is a trend, a trend of the future, and technology ... it is not an object that we encounter everyday in our lives. However, without bitcoin we lose potential investment opportunities that can change our lives.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

Now in crypto world there are lot of good currencies which can come equal to bitcoin. So i think yes crypto world can survive without bitcoin also.
Your answer also good. But i think that  bitcoin is very familiar coin. Even most of the people know about bitcoin. So i think crypto world cann't survive without bitcoin. Even i also support your answer. Thanks...
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Right now, the suited question for me is bitcoin can survive without us? To elaborate, people continuous stop believing in bitcoin and it is a big factor why bitcoin might destroy. It will be a big impact to the crypto economy. Don't go to conclusion immediately and try to believe no matter what happen.

My answer to your question will be definitely yes!

BORNEO82

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

Before the existence of bitcoin, life went well, and what distinguishes it from now is the income alone.
Now after the existence of bitcoin many people who helped his life with more decent.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Yes it is possible.
the blockchain technology is very useful for ethereum network.
ethereum network nowadays has gained so many popularity on ICO's
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Actually it could be a crowded market without bitcoin. But, it certainly will feel different without the presence of bitcoin. Bitcoin owners will obviously be disappointed if it happens. I think there will be a considerable setback if without the presence of bitcoin. So, will anyone be able to replace the current bitcoin position?
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

I think yes, Digital can still survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just the only crypto coin it just have the highest value among those crypto coins that's why it is more popular than the others. But if bitcoin disappeared, Ethereum is there to repalce bitcoin popularity. We are just often use bitcoin that's why we think that if bitcoin disappeared, all the other crypto will get affected.
Wolfcub

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

I think we could survive but I would miss bitcoin
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

A few years ago we did not even talk about bitcoin, so yes at the moment we can do without

Yes , before there were no bitcoin, and we survive,  there are a lot of things that we can do to earn money. But bitcoin help us a lot, it gives us a lot of money, and it can be just a sideline to your work because it does not require a lot of time. Yes bitcoin really help us a lot and gives us big amount of money but we can still earn money from our small work even though it is small amount it can help us to survive. Therefore without bitcoin it is possible to live.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

i think we still can survive without bitcoin.
nowadays, the altcoins was already created many.
you can choose your altcoin to use.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Where have you read an article on bitcoin would be game over this year? I there any proof to that? There is no better cryptocurrency than bitcoin as of today and maybe bitcoin would end its reign as the most popular crytocurrency. Yet even without bitcoin the crypto economy would still survive just like what bitcoin experienced in its early days as digital currency.
The thing that needs to be understood here is that our survival is not directly related to bitcoin, however it affects us indirectly, through our economy. The concept of cryptocurreny was introduced to remove all the shortcomings of physical currency and to ensure the security of money you own. Keeping in view the effect of bitcoin on our lives, the way it has made us financially stable the way it has revolutionized the transactions method which seemed to be quite a task using the physical money, I don’t see a point to deny bitcoin or not to accept it.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

I think crypto market won't survive without BTC. We all know that without BTC crypto world won't exist. and these will be a huge setback on the prices of other cryptocurrencies too if there will be no BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: