Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2103 times)
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

It will be a bad news for us to think that bitcoin will end, however it is not yet the end of our journey. We can still survive even without bitcoin despite losing a large amount of investment in bitcoin. But we still hope that it will not happen since we are aiming a profit in bitcoin so we expect our investment to grow in the future.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Bitcoin is becoming part of our day to day life. To me, Bitcoin isn't only a currency to trade, it is the best way to reserve my earning. If I had a lot of money then how will I store it ?? Just reserving it in bank . But if it is a single Bitcoin then it's easy to store. As a result day by day we are becoming addicted to bitcoin. Again the rising of price of Bitcoin also play an important role.
It total, we all are becoming surrounded by btC

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Now it is possible to live without bitcoin but in my opinion it gets more and more important day by day. We will need it in the future

The best is yet to come!
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

For now the crypto market still has a huge dependence on Bitcoin. But eventually, the market will slowly start culminating in the 5% of coins that have relevance in this Globalized market. The question is which coin has the greatest potential to be adopted in a global or even in niche markets.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

No matter what area of life it is, evolution is inevitable. There are new blockchain generations that coming to solve short comings of 1st and 2nd generation blockchain. But decade after its launch, despite all odds BTS still rules CC market.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

In my opinion, we can live without bitcoin. Because we can still work to earn a monthly income. We should not overdo it depending on the bitcoin because the price is now falling. Even without bitcoin, we can still find money to support our lives.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Well, I don't actually believed that this year will be the game over of bitcoin. But I do believed that we can survive without bitcoin. The answer is obviously "Yes we can". We were already surviving when bitcoin first showed up to us. Bitcoin just happened to showed up to help us to survive. Because bitcoin helps us in our daily lives as we used it for payments and other expenses. We really don't have to rely too much in bitcoin. All we need is a proper job.

That's why there is no reason for us to starve just because there is no bitcoin. Because before bitcoin, we are already a survivors.

404 Not Found
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

I think we can survive without bitcoin but it is not easy. Because were already adopts the use of bitcoin for long. Many people already used bitcoin its features so it is not easy but it will take time to one person can accept the situation.
We can survive without bitcoin, because we survived back then. But now that bitcoin has been adopted by many people i guess it will be little hard to accept because we are now engage with bitcoin's system. But if ever i guess it will take time for people to accept some kind of situation if ever it will happen.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

It's not possible in near future. As we have seen, all crypto is related to the price of Bitcoin. For example, here in Bangladesh, if I want to trade altcoins, I have to depend on Bitcoin. No other way is here. I want to but alt, I need bitcoin. I want to sell my alt, I have to sell it in BTC. There has a lot of people like us cause crypto is not legalized in many countries. At the end of the day, we have to exchange our alt to BTC. That's why we can't survive.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

It is very difficult to say that Bitcoin will survive forever.But we can say according to the current situation that Bitcoin will survive untill the crypto world end.I also think that there are no alternative crypto in the world which can replaced by Bitcoin.It is really amazing and its paly vital role for our everyday life.We love Bitcoin but not more than our life.So we can survive without Bitcoin

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

YWe were surviving without it and we will survive without it though it will take some time to come out from mental dilemma.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

We can survive without it, but I honestly don't think that it is going anywhere. Times change, and with this change came blockchain tech which isn't going anywhere. Bitcoin will always be the standard - the main brand, if you like, of coins. Sure, there will be plenty of other altcoins, perhaps, some will be successful but BTC will always be the main player - the daddy. If BTC fades into oblivion then we'll probably see all the others fade too.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I know bitcoin about 2 years ago, the first time I was mining is by mining 2 units S5 bitmain, before know bitcoin I work so property marketing, if someday bitcoin disappear then I was ready because many things I've got from bitcoin.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

there are so many ico`s and projects that claim anything and they sell dream, but in reality just a small amount of them have a real business and a working product so I guess bitcoins will still stand as a leader of the market cuz it has something that works and even if they claim they are better, their technology differs just in small updates which can be copied within weeks/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Surely we can live without bitcoin, because from the first we do not even know or talk about bitcoin, so surely we can live without bitcoin.

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Of course we can survive without bitcoin, nowadays many altcoins offer a better solution than bitcoin. But now bitcoin is the dominant one, but I believe altcoin like Ethereum, ripple is a good second choice.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Yes, actually we can survive without bitcoin since in a long run we can be able to stand alone without the help of technology and cryptocurrency in our lives.
All gadgets and technology that deals with us in daily life is just additional thing that will make our life easier so all things are will not affected from them.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

I guess we can still survive even without it,  there are many ways in order to survive, I also believe there's always a way for bitcoin to survive despite its condition in the market, and beside it hasn't giving up yet, it is still working so hard to make it up, and those who has associated with their project will somehow find ways to finish whatever they started...so relax it's not over yet and neither will be..let us keep on believing.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

Many things we can do if bitcoin die, from now it must be we prepare because bitcoin can die anytime, first step of course immediately sell bitcoin to fiat so when bitcoin price drop then we do not regret and can we use for make a new business.
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

We survived well for thousands of years, until 2008, why can't we do it again? The question is rather whether the Bitcoin will survive repeated media and state attacks...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: