Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2103 times)
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Yes obcourse we been surviving at a long time even we dont know yet about bitcoin and any cryptocurrency even without bitcoin we can still survie with it. Without bitcoin is not the end of the world look at your soroundings so many new coins and tokens that can replace bitcoin if he will lose in the future.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
Bitcoin has become mainstream investment for many people. There are many gold investors and real estate who have withdrawn their investments from these two traditional markets and are now investing into bitcoin because of the high returns they can earn with bitcoin.

There are many others who have archived their dreams with bitcoin, some are improving financial status with it and all that jazz. In short, bitcoin is an important part of world economy now.
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:47:31 AM

We can survive without bitcoin, but now that cryptocurrencies are here there is no going back.  If bitcoin were to disapear for some reason something else would take its place.  Just like "V for Vendetta" you can't kill an idea Grin

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

We can survive without bitcoin, but now that cryptocurrencies are here there is no going back.  If bitcoin were to disapear for some reason something else would take its place.  Just like "V for Vendetta" you can't kill an idea Grin

For me, we can still survive without bitcoin. We already exists and alive without it for a long time its just that now a days a lot of people were already dependent and take it as their source of income and theres nothing wrong with it. And because we are in it alread, we have the difficulty to adjust without it. For now lets just keep on supporting bitcoin for i believe that it wont end and all of us will be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shielacarandang

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Yes!!of course we can survive even though without bitcoin.before i dont know what about bitcoin,we can survive through our permanent job just an ordinary life..bitcoin considered as a big help and easy way to earn money even we're at home.so we need to pursue all the time we have just to earn because we dont know how bitcoin last.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

We cant do without btc for now until we see a crypto that will overthrown it
vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

I think everybody can assume with their own minds that 2018 is a bad year for BTC or BtC collapse, but I think BTC will survive despite many problems and disagreements, we must be faithful to this because this is a triumph for all members who join the world crypto Smiley
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Of course, we can still survive without Bitcoin. It is the easy way we can think this situation. We all know that we live in the past years without the involvement of Bitcoin but also, on the other hand, when we think our hard works, efforts, time, and money invested in Bitcoin, it is hard for us. So, I hope that Bitcoin will rise again even we are really in the hard time pace of Bitcoin.
coindrops

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Crypto economy is not just about cryptocurrencies or bitcoin, it's about blockchain technology. Bitcoin was the start of blockchain but we are witnessing many great ideas/start-up in blockchain which started with Ethereum and now we have IOTA, Cardano and EOS and many more. This technology is now moving forward into many fields like Medical, Finance etc. So i think we will surly survive without bitcoin.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Of course, we can still survive without Bitcoin. It is the easy way we can think this situation. We all know that we live in the past years without the involvement of Bitcoin but also, on the other hand, when we think our hard works, efforts, time, and money invested in Bitcoin, it is hard for us. So, I hope that Bitcoin will rise again even we are really in the hard time pace of Bitcoin.

i agree that majority of people can still survive without bitcoin but lets be more honest because almost all of us cannot possibly imagine life without bitcoin. yeah i know that there were still many coins out there but bitcoin is still different to them due to the fact that bitcoin has already gone thru the roof and its value is now verry amusing and as a result , we also gain a good amount of income just by utilizing it properly in a profitable way.
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

It can end but blockchain will not end so idont think thé end si soon
ICE_VIT

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

I believe the so-called “crypto-bubble” is unlike anything we’ve ever seen, including the Dot Com Bubble and the Tulip Bubble, and when/if it bursts, it will not behave in a way legacy or crypto investors will expect. I can’t predict the future, but I know that crypto is different. And I’m not alone in that opinion.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

As being asked, the world can survive without Bitcoin just with a little deficiency that shall be driven by the worldly Crypto agents and or members which took about 25% of the world population because Bitcoin is not yet regulated in most countries of the world. On the other hand which is our major concern, is capital NO. All other Alt coins depend in one way or the other on Bitcoin to functionally exist. Precisely, our survival without Bitcoin in this field shall not be very easy at all, because most of us are now fundamentally dependent of this coin. With the current Block chain technological improvement, Bitcoin existence shall continue to succeed unless if the world can which I doubt legitimately ban Cryptos in totality.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

For those who do not know bitcoin does not seem to survive, but for those who know or users of this bitcoin will be very difficult not to survive dibitcoin. Because of this bitcoin we get the science of investment, and get the job independently.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

I don't believe that bitcoin will end. Blockchain technology is here to stay. And if btc wont survive then no other coin will survive. Btc is the head for the coins. So if btc will die then all coins will die. But it just wont happen. The price may be unstable but btc won't die. This is just the begining for btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

yes we are,we can survive without bitcoin like before ,but we already know about bitcoin so i dont want to miss the topic and forum about bitcoin,everyday is a excitement to work in bitcoin,specially we all know that bitcoin will have a big price soon

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

For me, yes I can, because when I did not yet discovered bitcoin I can save my money little by little which I can use to buy my projects at school and pay my tuition fees, I am a lucky guy who know this forum with the help of my sister. If I did not discovered this maybe I can't easily achieve my dreams today. I live with Bitcoin and I can also live without it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

yes of course we can survive without bitcoin but it is tough to accept that bitcoin come to an end, we can survive but we must accept the fact that we who join this forums, campaign, investing and trading about bitcoin will not become more wealth person who experience the big amount of money that came from this crypto economy.

lyndon30

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

For me it's a YES. We can survive to our lives without it but if bitcoin is with us we can survive easily from our very harmful world. Hope bitcoin is continue to survive as what we do today.
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

If you ask this one before 2015 than we will survive definitely.
Right now situation change everyone accepting the bitcoin and today's scenario it's not possible. 

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: