Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2103 times)
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Ofcourse we can survive Without Bitcoin But without bitcoin life will will be boring and miserable. Bitcoin taught us to patient, trust and give us lots of money. So, without it life will be difficult.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Yes it can. Why not altcoin survive wothout bitcoin?
Etherium is yet exist to replace bitcoin if its dead. But why bitcoin will die? Its strong enough than you ever think.

Why you choose etherium to replace bitcoin?
For me, i choose it because its number 2 in marketcap and its the mother of new ico project and it makes etherium more popular rather than other altcoin.
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Yes we can, we have a fiat money already thats why we can live without bitcoin but bitcoin is the one we need in our life it is very helpful especially for me as a student it helps me a lot.
stratarenz

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Yes we can survive.. the world of cryptocurrency is still evolving.. even bitcoin is down there are many digital currency for me.
alfwat

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Yes of course we can survive even without bitcoins .The world was already there even without bitcoins.So my dear friend from where did you read that it is game over for bitcoins then i got to say that the information you read is utter nonsense and no such thing is going to happen you can see for yourself that the price of bitcoins are already improving may be as used like tom dick and harry coins may come up but it won't have value or worth like btc as btc already gain the trust of its users from past few years you will know if you a research based on it instead of going behind fake news.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Bitcoin is still strong and not over. Lots of crypto coins are scattered, but they will not be able to beat the bitcoin. Lots of developers claim the project will beat bitcoin, but nothing has gone beyond bitcoin yet.

The market also has millions of traders and investors, who are used to deal with altcoins as well. Thus we will survive without Bitcoin, however, I hope we will never say good bye to BTC.

Well the truth is, there are a lot of alts that offer better features than btc now. Eth has smart contract which most business prefer so the future will be bright for crypto even without btc. Though i don't see btc going out any time soon. People will still look to btc as the flagbearer of the cryptomarket for years to come with its value rising every year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

are there any guidelines or discourses that can predict definitively the bitcoin or other coins I do not think we can only analyze the impairment but we can not predict exactly the bitcoin will die
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Yes we can definitely survive without the pressence of bitcoin after all there are a lot of existing crypto currency as for now aside from bitcoin.It's just like bitcoin is the most dominant digital currency used as a method of payment and exchange in different country as for now. What i'm trying to say is even if bitcoin disappear in the market still the concept of crypto currency won't die as long as there's an alternative digital currency which will serve as a replacement to the hole left by btc.However,the possibility that it will happen as for now is very low since bitcoin fight backs for it to regain it's new form

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

I think we can really survive without bitcoin because we have really many option to do. if bitcoin will fall yo zero value I believe that there will be another coin that can become  more valuable like bitcoin that and our option there is to invest on it.And maybe we can gain profit on this another profitable coin that surpass btc.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Bitcoins is the leader in cryptocurrency that is the main reason why a small change in price of bitcoins affect all other market too.We can though survive without bitcoins since a lot of any altcoins perform similar functions of bitcoins.

wew13

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Yes we can survive without it, but in the world where everyone wants to become rich and have a better future ahead of them, cryptocurrencies is the best way and a stepping stone to achieve your dreams.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Absolutely yes we can survive without bitcoin. We have cash, credit card and a stable money circulation and also have good rate exchange of prices.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Yes of course we can survive without bitcoin because on the first place you can live without it but when you know it there are so many changes on our lifestyle it helps us to make our life better. When I don't work on it I'm always depending on my parents but now that I can earn from it I can help them on our financial and I can supply my own needs.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

It is true that speculation is making a bad move to bitcoin and the entire crypto market in general, but the fact that large investors withdraw from this ecosystem would not imply the failure of bitcoin. I remember that when Bitcoin was not so popular, it was a very efficient payment system, and I am convinced that the technology behind Bitcoin still has a lot of room to improve and offer real solutions to the current economic problems.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

As long as you have stable job, house to come with, family to live with, and a little savings on the bank, I think we can live and continue living without bitcoin, but since bitcoin affect so much on other's live adjusting again if bitcoin was stopped or banned, remember how does it make to change someone's life in doing purchasing items online using it (easy payment process, no hassle, no tas, no transportation fee) then suddenly it disappear?
Tushar24aug

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

Maybe yes because humans are also live when there is no bitcoin and bitcoin change us little but if bitcoin is 0 than people change their living style and can survive without bitcoin.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

In my own opinion, yes we can survive without bitcoins because there's still altcoins. There are altcoins today that has a potential in the market to become the next bitcoin, ethereum is my bet because now a days the value of ethcoins already reach 1k dollar just like how the value of bitcoins grow before.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

The crypto system can survive without Bitcoin. But its exclusion or disappearance from the system would give a great negative impact on the entirety of the crypto world. Also, conversion of coins/alts into Bitcoin in most countries is a requirement for cashing out. So the idea of Bitcoin being wiped out will surely make things extremely complicated especially in third world countries. Let’s hope this does not materialize.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

There is a lot of better crypto currencies circulating in the internet but the thing is that if bitcoin dumps, other alternative coin to it goes down also. In that we can say that without bitcoin, we will never survive.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

Now in crypto world there are lot of good currencies which can come equal to bitcoin. So i think yes crypto world can survive without bitcoin also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: