Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2088 times)
zzxswqq

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
Merited by celcoid (1)

There is no present other option to supplant Bitcoin and that is on the grounds that Bitcoin hasn't bombed yet. There are a few hundred coins arranged to attempt take that position however in the event that Bitcoin ever fails. The crypto economy can get by without Bitcoin yet I figure a considerable measure of certainty would be lost around then, despite the fact that a recuperation to me would appear to be unavoidable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

If you eat bitcoin for breakfast and lunch then I assume you won't survive long without bitcoin. LOL
A lot of people survived long before the existence of bitcoin so I don't find a reason for you NOT to survive.
Besides, bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that exists!! Wink
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

Crypto economy can survive without bitcoin, but not this year. Now bitcoin is too strong and there is no worthy replacement for it that can become king of the crypto currency. Maybe ethereum... but need time
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Yes because there still job that is waiting for us. For me bitcoin is a extra job, to have a extra income to solve the other expenses.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I think yes, Digital can still survive without bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just the only crypto coin it just have the highest value among those crypto coins that's why it is more popular than the others. But if bitcoin disappeared, Ethereum is there to repalce bitcoin popularity. We are just often use bitcoin that's why we think that if bitcoin disappeared, all the other crypto will get affected.
The way bitcoin is totally into our lives nowadays, I mean the people pursuing the bitcoin as their only source of income, and the only ray of hope in the dark, are so much into this business that they cannot think of the bitcoin departing from themselves. No doubt there in nothing like forever, the bitcoin will also be replaced sometime in the future but I don’t see this happening somewhere near in the future. IT is something that is going to last for a long time and we’ll see our generations getting benefit from it also.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I think we can survive without bitcoin if almost of all the altcoin have great amount of marketcap. But for now i think we can't because most of the value of the altcoins depends on the value of the bitcoin. And the most important thing for us to survive here is to support this kind of business.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

in my opinion if the year 2018 bitcoin already of course there is no successor who might be better off in terms of security of the bitcoin and others.
whatever it is that will obviously change the world trade globally.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

many people earn money only on Bitcoin and if it falls they will have to get a job. many will lose money
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

Well , for sure we can survive , bitcoin is not air man. However , talking about monetary system , without bitcoin we're back to 1900 again with a new paper monetary system...so yes , bitcoin is a must for the monetary system.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Here we can't survive without bitcoin at any condition right now but in future if we will go for any another coin then surely it may be possible that we can handle our work without bitcoin only .
New new coin entering in this field are only claiming that they have better technology than what the bitcoin have , that are only publicity stunt .
Here even if we can replace bitcoin with etherium then still etherium can't handle lots of transaction as bitcoin is handling , so don't think much about such a way .
This is only bitcoin that can handle such types of bulk transaction .
But still here we should have option of another coin with bitcoin like eth , dash , litecoin to use as a priority after btc Because bitcoin have really high fee .
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Yes of course we can survive without any cryptocurrency but it will be much harder for us to sustain our daily needs. It was a huge advantage for those people who knew about cryptocurrency since the market has ups and down and those people who are really good on marketing can earn profit if they focus on trading.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Bitcoin had survived after those tremendous downfall and its now continuously climbing back to where it was. Bitcoin is still the best coins in cryptocurrency. Nothing as closed that range with bitcoin had now. As what they had said all those altcoins will claims that they are more sophisticated than bitcoin because they wants a public attention and they will ride on the popularity of bitcoin. Although, nothing is permanent in this world rather than change. Bitcoin developer has doing there best to improve there technology for better as we know bitcoin had encountered problems due to bulk transactions and those resulted to delayed confirmations.
If bitcoin will failed due to bubble issue, maybe it will takes time for those investors to fully support altcoins as doubt will not erase in a short period of time. It will then needs enough proofs that the new coins is different from those failed coins.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I think we can survive without bitcoin if almost of all the altcoin have great amount of marketcap. But for now i think we can't because most of the value of the altcoins depends on the value of the bitcoin. And the most important thing for us to survive here is to support this kind of business.
We can survive but its too pressure because you cant even save money or invest.The reason why because your expenses is not enough for your family and Its really diffucult to survive without bitcoin because lack of financials and expenses in our daily lives. People took bitcoin because it has a capability to earn huge money.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

yes chances are, I think we have to work to survive without bitcoin. For example, working any kind of work basically we can make money and can survive. Smiley
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Yes, many altcoins now want to replace bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrencies. But not yet. If bitcoin fails, the cryptocurrency will survive, which is a big blow to the market, and it may take a lot of time to recover.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I think, yes we can survive without bitcoin because bitcoin was created way back nine years ago and at that time internet is not so much indemand but as of this generation, internet has a wide range of use of communication and especially our transactions becomes easy by this digitalize currency. Bitcoin has a great impact in our day to day life and becomes great opportunity for the people to have a financial support.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.

Thats true, the past generations have survive without this currency how can we not survive without it, probably people will mourn for the lost properties, profits and holding but still the fact that without this we can still earn and eat, with the help of having stable job in the field where we belong.

thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

We can survive without bitcoin. now there are many cryptocurrencies to use.
But i think bitcoin is not gonna lose its user and holder. bitcoin still have many users in the community
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Human race could survive without bitcoin, its long been tested, but the financial status of people who are engaged in bitcoin won't. In mu opinion bitcoin is the measurement of almost all crypto, you can even notice that when bitcoin price drops the other crypto follows. That denotes that if bitcoin fall other could follow the fall. And by that there will be again a panic selling that will make the price sink fast, in an instant you could lost your money. Luckily that will never happen...
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

I think one can survive without bitcoin, but without the blockchain technology which was first used in bitcoin - will be very difficult to. Besides, many use this technology right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: