Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2094 times)
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

Do not get too upset when you hear bitcoin damage ,,, it might happen, and maybe not, but I hope everything will be fine, the important thing is we should always last with bitcoin.
So bitcoin will get better
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

I do not know whether everyone can be able to survive without bitcoin but I am sure that I will be able to survive without bitcoin.I heard about bitcoin since 2017.But before that year I had not any bitcoin and even without having any bitcoin I had maintained my life.But not as good as now.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

In my country i think it would be hard, for before we are able to convert to fiat currency, we need to convert it on bitcoin first. Also many people will be scared if bitcoin is gone for it was the first cryptocurrency. It has become the leader, most popular... and if it is gone, then every cryptocurrencies will be down because of getting scare that something will happen the same.

BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

Probably no one can live without bitcoin.
ajiejot

Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Yes of course. Bitcoin for me is just a way of payment that can help the people, so that our life make easier, we don't need anymore to go in bank or pay physically, when using bitcoin , you just need internet or mobile phones and then you can send payments to other people.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

A lot of people are alive until today without knowing bitcoin, but since it was created and known to everyone, some earned already from it and a lot of individual are still earning, it helps them do transaction online freely and easily. It it will disappear out of the sudden, people will still live but it will affect their living specially if they used this too much to do transaction....

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

We without Bitcoin used to live, so now we could live without problems without Bitcoin. Crypto currency is not an indispensable need for a person. Smiley

Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

We definitelt can survive without bitcoin after some time, but bitcoin hasn't reached its full potential yet. Also, we haven't been able to fully understood and use bitcoin's functionality. So before we can live without bitcoin, those things must happen first.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

I can,i dont know if some of you can survive without bitcoins at all,because me my self i have save enough money to start a business whenever bitcoins goes down or gone or gets its value down to almost nothing,so whenever bitcoin will be gone i can survive with my savings and start business to continue earn money

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

As you may have noticed, Bitcoin only has 30-40% of the total market cap, while it used to have 90% and then 50% and now this. Bitcoin will slowly have a market cap of 5-10% in the near future, altcoins have better chances than Bitcoin to survive.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

Yes, I think that we and the cryptocurrency would survive even if bitcoin died. Of course there are so many alternative coins that are ready to replace any time.  But I think that it will be a huge loss if bitcoin died, not only in the market value, but also the investors will eventually go half in numbers. Since the trust would be shattered and new investors might not even think about getting their investments in other crypto.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

I think we could as long as there would be a replacement for bitcoin,
But for now I don't think that there is some crypto currency that could take over bitcoin's place.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Yes we can survive without bitcoin but as long as bitcoin will alive or maybe if it will end soon,I think there is such an alternative that many people can do other cryptocurrency that change in bitcoin.It could be gone but it could take over by something crypto thats new.But I am still hoping that it will continue because many of us now are still in bitcoins place so it is impossible for now to die.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

many of us read that bitcoin will fall but few believe this will happen. can we survive without bitcoin? yes we can, before bitcoin is created we live a life with fiat as currency. can cryptocurrency survive without bitcoin? maybe yes but it will affect them and will cause them to fall because altcoins are dependent to bitcoin.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Yes. Since it is only an alternative payment. Even those crypto traders only eyes for altcoins since there are many of them and for them to chose where to invest with. It takes a long process for bitcoin to be accepted as primary payment. So I can say that we could still live without the bitcoin itself, not altcoins.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

I think yes but it takes time for cryptoworld to recover from being down because of the absence of bitcoin. It will be a chaotic cryptoworld at first but in the end, a successor will replace bitcoin's throne and everything will slowly go back again.

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

In my own opinion, we can still survive even if we dont have bitcoin. We already survive for how many decades of our life without any of the cryptocurrencies. Even if bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies are gaining their popularity now, we can still survive without them. I dont think all we need to live needed bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies to purchase.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

It is not game over for bitcoin. We can survive now but in the future it will be something that all of us will need
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Yes it can. Why not altcoin survive wothout bitcoin?
Etherium is yet exist to replace bitcoin if its dead. But why bitcoin will die? Its strong enough than you ever think.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Many people should make an update because level 2019 of the game is loading. It is not game over and it will not be for at least 10 years

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: