Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we survive without Bitcoin?  (Read 2103 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

Is there a alternate to bitcoin to replace it?

Can this crypto economy survive without bitcoin?

In the future, everything can be, but it's hard to believe that bitcoin will lose its position in the crypto-currency market. But at the same time, some coins have good projects and huge potential.
Well i believe that we can really survive without bitcoin because from the past when bitcoin is not really an existing type of gaining profit we are all survive in our ordinary life with an ordinary work and we really live with that simple life until the bitcoin establish and getting more trend now a days as the most profitable asset.That is why I really believe that we can really survive without bitcoin.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
many people are thinking that 2018 is the end of bitcoin but i dont believe on it unless this gonna the perdect time for us to invest, people live then when they dont know about bitcoin yet they live happy and great so i believe that people survive or live without bitcoin.thought we cannot leave the fact that bitcoin is one of our ways to earn money or one of our source of income now but even without bitcoin we can survive. 

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Many of us may have read that 2018 will be game over for bitcoin.Every now and then have seen that every Tom, Dick & Harry Coin claims that their blockchain technology is better than bitcoin and they will solve the real issue with bitcoin network but in reality no one is even close to that.

I think the initial reaction of the people will always to find another alternative, a coin that they will treat the way they do with bitcoin. So, it is important to understand how faithful and dedicated one is for bitcoin, because it may determine that one's success.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Well am not disputing the fact that new ICOs blockchains that can proffer solution to the problem we are facing in the bitcoin network, but we should also understanding that bitcoin is the first crypto and at that it will be very difficult for it to be defeated by new ICOs and technology because most of this ICOs with promising future but even at that bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrencies kingdom.
dinah29

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

In the past years, I can't find any job that suits to me so I'm one of the unemployed person in our country but when someone told me about bitcoin I know that this is the thing I wait for so long to help me in my life. I don't have any regret about bitcoin because I can now survive any problems I faced of. So I really can't survive without bitcoin in my life.
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Bitcoins is one of the famous currency everywhere, it will be hard for a new technolgy to overcome or defeat bitcoin since it is still great till now, even alot of cryptocurrencies have been made.

There can be an alternative for bitcoin, but it will be surely hard to completely remove btc from the competition

It might, but still bitcoin gained more trusta and popularity than the other cryptocurrencies.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

We can see in Coinmarketcap what happens if bitcoin decreases in price then all coin also feel the impact. various reasons why bitcoin is important in the world of crypto from selling points, exchanges, investments have an effect on all aspects

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

of course it could, it took some time to be able to survive without bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the first crypto money and it is also difficult to replace bitcoin as the most popular coins today and this growing coin.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Without this bitcoin life will be boring. And by the case of elimating bitcoin its hard for me to cope up and it feels  a little more adjustment . Based on work related lots of people will never get experience to work woth the bitcoin. Lots of individual are being un employed.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

Of course we can, and corruption will swallow us, but there is a chance for humanity to take a controlled step, where everything is transparent and constructive! I would really like to finally get to those who cling to the old, that with Bitcoin the world will be better!
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Most of the people of world who don't use Bitcoin will survive. But us investors and early adopters will remember Bitcoin till death if it ceases to exist. Also, we are in safe hands now, the risk of Bitcoin vanishing from existence is gone since government are starting to recognise it. Also, too many people and money are now involved and now Bitcoin is used more as a currency than an investment. Large transactions are done in Bitcoins.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

The time we started to live and have our own minds are times wherein bitcoin wasn't really knew or publicised at all. Therefore people before us live without it same goes with us. Although our generation are more exposed to technology, it doesn't conclude that we cannot live without bitcoin
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

The question "Can we survive without Bitcoin?" if i will be answering this, I would answered it YES. You have to be smart that your living should not be depended in Bitcoin. For this kind of business or investment, you must have an alternative source of income. You may not predict what will be the value or exchange of  your investment. You must also have work other investment where you can depend on.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

of course it can. If there is something that can stop bitcoin from its supremacy then that is also a crypto so I think there is no big problem that can be occurred after this will happen.  Because the one that defeated bitcoin is also crypto. One thing is for sure and that is the lost of the dominion of bitcoin. But is there crypt that can pull down bitcoin from the top? I do really doubt about about it since it is the very reason why altcoins were born.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Yes we can but people's helping bitcoin will depressed it and not easy to overcome if it loose, because their sourece of income will loose also.
[/quote
As individuals, we can survive.  But how about who just depend only In bitcoin,  maybe they will be stress and sad.  , but still I guess they can survive,  we can find other ways ofcourse.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
xheon

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Sure we can, but it will take some time to recover, don't worry about bitcoin, it will sure just fine. 
gabinsight

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

We were actually living comfortably before the emergence of Bitcoin, We will certainly survive if Bitcoin is terminated some day.
aleksej.rozhkov

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

We can definitely survive without bitcoin and likewise other cryptocurrencies. Most Altcoins do have their own platform on which they operate, that is totally different from bitcoin's. With this, it can be said that altcoins will still be in operation if bitcoin isn't. This can only be possible, when the challenges faced by cryptocurrency is excluded.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

There's no one could  ever replace bitcoin in terms of huge value and being popular all over the world especially in crypto market,maybe that true in crypto economy will survive without bitcoin but,the impact is so severe that can cause the crypto economy a big lame,without the bitcoin presence.Those prediction of some article that this year 2018 is the game over of bitcoin,that statement is a big hoax,because until now bitcoin is still there,live and kicking  and  its back now into the spotlight.
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Bitcoin has lead the market for not only its blockchain techonology, but also it means crytocurrency for the world.
Bitcoin is one of the most famous crytocurrency around the world no matter they involve or not.
For sure crypto economy can survive without bitcoin, but bitcoin can make it better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: