Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6341 times)
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

No never. I have been very careful and I take my operational security rather serious. No one should have to be scammed to be honest, just be very careful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I got scammed in a way of not paying me, us for 3 months of doing bounties. That was my firstime to be scammed and I feel so disappointed since I really worked for that ICO.
ZahaRip

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Why you're being led. How can you get caught cheating? First things first. When you are offered something, you should benefit first, and only then give something to the person. This is ethics, violation of which leads to termination of agreements.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

I have been scam several times that has do a lot of damage to me  and this has cause me not to trust anyone online because of I have been scam by many that I think I have trust on their services.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I have scammed with my twitter account but I got it back quickly. I was sad when suddenly another pics appeared to my twitter account. Now I registered to 2FA security checked in almost of my accounts online in order to be safe and avoid scam.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Totally agree with you, fraudsters everywhere! You must always be on watch!
I advise before buying tokens, be sure to go to the official channel TELEGRAMM, and ask the administrator for the address of the distributor! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Almost, luckily i have a friends says that, i joined the fake campaign. So i leave that signature campaign quickly. I am lucky also that I've read that in our group chat cause if i didn't read that maybe I waste my time and efforts for nothing. But now, I am comfortable in my current campaign and I will finish this same with the campaign.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Almost, luckily i have a friends says that, i joined the fake campaign. So i leave that signature campaign quickly. I am lucky also that I've read that in our group chat cause if i didn't read that maybe I waste my time and efforts for nothing. But now, I am comfortable in my current campaign and I will finish this same with the campaign.
At least you were not able to invest, worse are those people who have invested and the project turns out to be a scam.
Even if you just join the bounty, you should also be careful in choosing because you are investing your time and effort on it and you want to get
the reward and let it grow in value.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Yes I have been scammed a few times in crypto when I was still new in the game. Some scam ICOs like Plexcoin, UCoinCash, Ethergreen and others are those I have regretted investing and there is nothing I could do but to learn my lesson and move forward. I am also scammed in a couple of phishing emails before I entered cryptocurrency, where I lost almost $2,000 combined that I hardly-earned. It’s good to be skeptical sometimes.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

With me several times on Twitter tried to contact unknown person, and each time many strange things for me. Fraudsters now a lot, so you should be extremely careful, and do not give anyone your personal information!

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

Somebody just try to log in to my Cex.io account, but he can not do it because my account in high security, i dont know why that people know my email address. Can be they know because i used that email address for sign up others site. Learn from this case, now i use only private email address for exchange account. Always becarefull in online business, hacking is one of the big issue, always make sure all account is secure.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

I almost scam when i first new to crypto back then, when i receive a message through my mail that, i should send 0.5 btc to the provided wallet in the mail and i will get back 2.5 btc.. My brother save me that day
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

Thankfully I have not been scammed before but I was almost. It happened that I followed up an ico through telegram and one of the members if the group sent me a direct message that he is one of the admin and requested if I wanted to buy some tokens and to forward eth to the wallet he sent to me. So I went back to the group to confirm but I was told it is false and then he was banned.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

Now there is a lot of false information, and a lot of spam comes. Do not open strange letters and go to strange sites. Now a century of great deceptions and tricks for simple and gullible people.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Never been scammed but I have known people who have been scammed and all I can say is that if they weren't so greedy they would have never been scammed. i have talked to a friend who got caught in bitconnect and he said he thought they could make him a millionaire.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

I've gotten a lot of experience about investing, and several times have been hit by a scam. well, that can be counted as the experience that shapes me right now. after that incident, I began to be careful taking the decisions. ranging from ICO, HYIP, and other things.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

You might also experience that on your gmail account, there might be sudden message that will pump up and this might cause to get all your info when you sign up. Thats just one of the scams,  I consider something as a scam when it does not produce anything. I've veen buying coins since then and realised that Ive been investing to many wrong coin. Though its not yet scam and still going in the process, its just disappointing how this coin causes the investor's fund get into the risk of losing.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

Not only to this crypto market but on all sorts of online transactions. Scammers and Swindlers are everywhere which do make all of desperate things just to make advantage among other people. You wont really got scammed by just giving out an email but somehow it would really exposed your email which can really be used into sending out possible phishing or scam attempt emails.We should really be careful and be sensible enough to identify those attempts.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

I have been scammed on some occasions. It was long before i got to know that there are fake airdrops and where some ask for donations. I sent eth to some without receiving anything in return. Although, that was when i was still a novice to cryptocurrency. Also, you need to be careful with mails the spam your email and be careful of not clicking on phishing sites.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

I have been scammed many times, as we see more companies on the market than we see much more scams, unfortunately. Before, previous year we saw 90% true and good projects, now it maybe just 70%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: