Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

I have been scammed with pumping signals. It was for about two years ago and I have lost a lot of money by taking part in such garbage. Be aware guys and never take part in such telegram group or any other option of pumping signals.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

Scammers are everywhere. A couple of years ago, their names on btt were known to everyone, and now for each account can hide another scammer.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Crypto world is something where each day a scammer gets recruited Wink Wink.And most of the time these scammers are doing inside job for example they are from exchange sites itself.When I was a newbie some years back I had bad experience with some sites.Slowly i learned but now problem lies elsewhere keeping coins on any exchange doesn't feel like a safe choice so always have to keep a hard wallet ready Tongue.Also many times fake mails from imposters -faking as staff or admin comes,sometimes they even try to contact in telegram.
Moreover each day fake exchanges and fake ico pops up so its very much needed to do our own research.Stay safe happy trading all.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

my personal experience, I've been tricked, I've been hacked in my wallet. All I've experienced. That is terrible, your assets will disappear in an instant. From there I learned never to trust people we don't know.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

I've seen some scam projects after bounty round 1. They continue to hold round 2 until the end of the ICO. And then they started deleting the information on the website and then the official accounts on the social network. At that time, I just joined the bounty and did not have much experience to avoid this situation
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

I also want to add that scammers are getting smarter and smarter. They come up with different ways of cheating. And it is better to find out the current information about the developers in the official telegram channel.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

if for myself, I have been deceived by ICO tokens, because what I bought was a scam in the near future, so I would not want to buy ICO coins and I prefer clear coins like in the market.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.

I also get messages on telegram like that.
Some pretending to be ICO group member! and telling me to invest and giving eth address!
Beware of those incidents! scammers are all over the world.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

Actually i didint loose money with that way but one time i was really close to that danger. 5 or 6 months ago during one icos crowdsale process while i was tracking companies ethereum adress via their website in one second that eth adress changed to other one and i think that is legit adress and while i was trying to send that eth adress i saw a warning about that and i didint send my 5 eth to scammers eth adress.
We need to be really carefull and icos need to learn creating safe websites.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

if for myself, I have been deceived by ICO tokens, because what I bought was a scam in the near future, so I would not want to buy ICO coins and I prefer clear coins like in the market.
for this, I think I've been scammed a number of times, and I feel that it's a natural thing. sometimes, it can also increase our knowledge. well, but that is also a distinct advantage for me, because with that, I can learn how to do good business.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

i have been scammed a few times and two things that i always remember
1. i have been scammed by my friend and he took almost 5 btc++ at 2014
2. The last time i join a hype and after a few days, i deposit a bitcoin into that site and after that the website turn out to be a scam website

after that, i never fall to people that want to scam me anymore
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

my personal experience, I've been tricked, I've been hacked in my wallet. All I've experienced. That is terrible, your assets will disappear in an instant. From there I learned never to trust people we don't know.

Can I know how they did the hack?
I am curious. Please share your experience to avoid future errors.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

consider me lucky, i never fall for this kind of scam. probably because too many similar case for the last 20 years. from MLM to direct marketing to ponzi scheme until the latest crypto scam. all share a similar character, promising high return on short period of time. too bad many of my friends and heard story of losing hundred of thousand dollar on scams. all i can advise them to avoid. if they insist, take it on their own risk.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

I did not scam before because I've always be careful on what web page I'm accessing and also I'm much aware on what ICOs or campaigns are those who look suspicious so that I will not entertain those kinds of bounties or ico.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

I got an email to join a site that I have never seen. And after I did an inspection of various aspects and it turned out that the site was fake. And now there are also many scams through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and telegram. You must be careful because it is dangerous.

crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

I was almost scammed last week, when an unknown persons hacked into my email, hackjacked my facebook and twitter account same day. But thank God I was able to retrieve my accounts from him and placed high security on them.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

the scammer is indeed always has a cunning way to get results. duplicate accounts are indeed quite often used because many are not strictly security matter. need to always see the spreadsheet for bounty is important so that this sort of thing can be anticipated and not self-defeating.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Thanks for the great advice. We hear of scam every now and then most especially on telegram especial from people who wants to sell tokens to people the never knew. I had my fair share exprience when a friend of my kept tokens in an exchange without 2fa,the money was gone before 24hrs, i was pained

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Yes but I did not loss money .they are contacting me on telegram and I will report them.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

I was lucky and the scammers did not contact me to steal my money. But they create fake websites every day and people need carefully monitore and not to give them money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: