Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1827 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

We were in the digital era right now,  so what's wrong if we working on it, well you can do whatever you wanna do and no one can judge you as long as it ain't disturbed anybody. Just keep being good person doesn't matter what you are work for,  you will find your own money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I was afraid it was over but it seems the party is about to begin again! Lucky for us we now have hope that we can be rich one day as reasonably early adopters into this new age of blockchain technology

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

So why you can’t earn money in such easy ways? You can do the same and have huge profit, don’t you? But you forget that you must be strong person who can do a lot of work without somebody's control. And you sould invest your money and time in the future which can never come!

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

I am so happy to see you being proved wrong. This world is full of negative people like you and it gives me immense pleasure every single time a hater like you is shut down. Have you seen the market rise now? Bitcoin is nearing 9000$ and soon we will be able to see it go past 10000$. I wish there were lesser people like you so this world could be a better place.
Yes a lot of people like him are now proving to be wrong because they are just spreading the negativity nothing else bitcoin is now again increasing very high and it will increase more and more with time as we can see bitcoin market price is getting better but we will have to put our effort for holding our bitcoin, no need to listen those people who are making wrong decisions of selling and misleading the others as well, so happy to see such growth of bitcoin.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Well this could be pitty on those who actually hit by the thread message about the people who are depending on crypto to earn and meet the demands in living the life. However, having a job does not compensate also the cost of living that will surely meet the demands needed a person to survive. If you get a good job then maybe quiting on crypto might be possible but what if to those individual who had low income so i guess looking for another source of income is the best thing to do and lucky they found cryptocurrency. The same thing also with me joining in cryptocurrency. I am positive that this could change my life as we earn towards many opportunities that cryptoccurrency has to offer.
jonkibo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

why you say that?you are also using bitcoin, so that you are lazy too, we are not spending time for nothing.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

I was afraid it was over but it seems the party is about to begin again! Lucky for us we now have hope that we can be rich one day as reasonably early adopters into this new age of blockchain technology

I was about to say that mate. It looks like the party has just started so everyone should be on board by now.

But as far as the OP's rant, he raised a valid point. I also seen countless individuals making tons of money in Youtube, lol. But I guess times is really changing so fast now that we humans should adapt to the technologies.

Crypto though has opened a lot of opportunities in making money without proper degree or education. But if you want to work from behind, like a dev, at least you need to finished or get a degree it computer science, or anything related to Information Technology.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

The party is about to come and we are ready because the price of Bitcoin increases. The world is really happy with the crypto currency especially for investors who hold bitcoin and ethereum. Because these two will fall in the next few months and make All time high prices.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...
I never understand whom are you belong. Your context is quite contrary. Are a pros or a cons in cryptocurrency? You wanted people to get job yet you want to have a self-employed community. Anyway, whatever you are talking about, the question is, do you made your own history?
If yes, then what do you care about us? We are all living in this world and we have our own luck. Maybe, we are graduated from a college degree but our luck is to become a freelance. Please don't command us from what we want to be. We have our own perspectives in life and what you've thought is really different from what I want.
If your trip is to find a job then go for it. In fact, I don't care about you mentality as long as I am benefiting from what I do in cryptocurrency.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

Some people are just envious that they need to flip burgers (or post in signature campaigns) all day long to make ends meet all the while talented people make a lot of money sitting on their assess making videos or in some occasions playing video games. It's about working smart not hard  Wink
And yeah I am pretty sure there are Bitcoin adopters who don't need to work a day in their lives ever again.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

I understand this is your personal opinion and you made a thread in which to stir up an argument and some controversy. Let me join the debate and make some valid points to my end of the argument in a civilized fashion.

1. Many people cannot get a job due to the economic climate, automation and problems with age. For example where we live at our age it is almost i possible to get decent jobs to live on and if we did not do crypto and bitcoin related jobs for a living we would be on the streets now begging.

2. Working from home and in crypto, does not mean we work any less hours than a normal job. My wife and myself we both pack in more than a 30 hour week each just for survival. Just to pay rent, bills, food and medical costs, we need over 1.3k EUROS a month and rising, this is apart from things like operations my wife needs which will cost over 7k Euros and which we have to work extra hours in which to save this money.

3. Would you prefer people to go on welfare where there is welfare, if you are lucky, and rely on tax payer's INCOME, go beg on the streets, or go stealing from others to survive, rather than work freelancing and live a dignified life?

4. How do you determine, who is providing value or not? Let the viewer of the content decide that.

5. Most governments with their policies and big corporations have failed us, so why we should pander to them when they do not provide us with the infrastructures we need to live a life of dignity? So we have turned to Bitcoin instead and it is serving us better.
Have a good day and I do enjoy debates.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

You have a point but this is the change of the new generation to come into our world.

A lot of people on the internet, some of them are celebrity now and most of them did not finished any degree at college. But in these days, there is a lot of ways you can earn money, there is a lot of ways you can be part of an project, of a development. People who has a talent are getting younger and younger now, and we can't just reject the fact that computer and internet are part of our lives now and we also see them the jobs we find in there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

I was about to say that mate. It looks like the party has just started so everyone should be on board by now.

But as far as the OP's rant, he raised a valid point. I also seen countless individuals making tons of money in Youtube, lol. But I guess times is really changing so fast now that we humans should adapt to the technologies.

Crypto though has opened a lot of opportunities in making money without proper degree or education. But if you want to work from behind, like a dev, at least you need to finished or get a degree it computer science, or anything related to Information Technology.
We make use of our time for productivity and value. And I don't think it's a sign of laziness. Laziness is doing nothing for your progress and prosperity. Working in crypto world is a job, I say job because it's a duty and responsibility. I don't believe that it's over because with each passing day, the technology becomes more trusted and more people become more interested in it.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

No I got a job I work for bitcoin I always love to work to bitcoin everyday it's a part of life
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Crypto currencies are not all about that. As what you are stating here in your post, you hate those who paid great values just because of promotions and advertisements. Obviously, you do not know the real focus and purpose of launching ICOs. You may have seen a lot in the ads, and this is one way of introducing crypto currencies to people. You are just dumb enough to conclude everything you don't even know.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

Go easy on "lazy animals" please.  Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency is here not to make people lazy on the contrary this makes people observant, alert  disciplined, hardworking and motivated.  Why? When you join bounty campaign, you have to be observant of the project to avoid disappointments,
allert of the market situation, disciplined because you have to time your post as per instructions of the bounty manager, hardworking and
motivated to reached your goal in the bounty campaign and earn tokens. So how can you be lazy,  if you have to do all these  things?
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Yes, at some point we are the one who will decide how can we help the society to become better, and here this is such purely money related forum, and I see this forum as a way of a person to gain profit and I think the fact that we can donate some of our money here, we can be able to help the further people, In my own perspective I see this forum as a way to make me profitable and start up a business which may help me to fulfilled the goals I want to achieve,  I want to create a business that will help people at some point of their lives.

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

At least not in the form we know today, Most people will do two or more different jobs, part time, many from home and connect to the Internet and other modern technologies. And it's not a distant future, People have to learn to be more flexible, adjust to the moment and ready to change jobs.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

The party can never be over because BTC is that type of crypto currency that can never let your party over but I will suggest one thing there that who left their jobs for the bitcoin is not justified because BTC is not yet centralised in our country, so it could be for part time but cannot be full time work for now, so for now just enjoy your bitcoining and rest leave on the future.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Lol, the fun itself has not even begun yet. We'll see the pumps, more than last year's. Interest in bitcoin and cryptology is still huge.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: