Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...

i think if some bussiness man that having some plan or investor investing in any company or product i think that kind of work to, this thing not make people lazy because analyze the market is something that very need full of concentrate not an easy one after all

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

in today's all-digital and social media is very important for humans. Look at many people have made a channel on Youtube start vlog content, gaming and showing off. In the world of cryptocurrency also so, now people are easier to earn money through the virtual world does not need work outside the home. I do not think school is important to them because it can be bought with the money they have
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

You have a good point,sadly people now focus on what can make them rich without having a purpose in the society they are living. I know some crypto users who are like that and many of them are my friends. Although I am doing bitcoin, I assure that I do not fail on my studies because I have a dream of becoming a teacher which I know has benefits to the society unlike those who makes a living through cryptocurrency alone. Bitcoin is not bad at all, it is just the people who rely solely on bitcoin for a living which in turn just make them earn money without even contributing to the society.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

And what do you suggest people do, as more and more companies start using automation instead of hiring people?
I think it's a good thing that people are starting to look into different ways to become self-employed, I don't care that it doesn't directly contribute to society.

Do you think it's so great that someone spends 10 hours per day in a factory packing stupid shit in boxes?
So good for society... That we have someone packing up hundreds of fidget spinners every day.

Not everyone has to be an engineer or doctor, entertainment certainly has its place in society.

I definitely agree with your views. It's kinda boring to do simple things over and over again. If we have the capability to simplify and automate this job.

Everyone has their own talents and skills which they can use effectively and besides not all here are don't have regular jobs.

This is just a ranting individual that don't want to learn something new. Instead of studying what could Bitcoin possibly do with his life: he lost, he quit, then he wants to bring someone down. Envy is really a bad thing.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Bitcoin hasn’t even reached it full potential yet and it's a legit investment. Why the negative perception?
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Party even hasn't begun yet.
We just had few cocktails that warmed us up on 20k.
Be patient mates, the show is about to begin. Wink
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

dont be panic, The fluctuations is normal. It is just a crisis in crypto currency. I think the market will rise about 4 months again. I believe it.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Party even hasn't begun yet.
We just had few cocktails that warmed us up on 20k.
Be patient mates, the show is about to begin. Wink

Great post)  Wink
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

you're right, it even more applies to bounty hunters, not only crying about the prices, moreover also spamming the chats and forums with ridiculous questions all over again

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

There are multiple concepts are developing with the development of Blockchain technology. And there are very good and very futuristic projects also in the crypto world. If someone said that there is no any technical or technological thing in this crypto world, it is a very big misunderstanding. This is the way now world is moving on to the virtualize and decentralized concepts. However we have to admit it. In other hand if we consider trading in cryptocurrencies, in the stock exchange also happening the same thing with few differences.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Blockchain is a new experimental concept. So it makes sense that the market is swamped by scammers trying to piggyback on the crypto trend to earn millions by doing literally nothing. So yeah, it IS the perfect time to find a job, but a job in crypto. When regulations kick in and scammers get what they deserve, legit projects will change humanity as we know it. This is the perfect time to invest in crypto knowledge before the real revolution starts.
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

but the meaning of work? if you pay a penny in it? It's not laziness, but respect for yourself and your time! Why make someone rich, if you can become one yourself, with the help of new opportunities.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Its unfortunate but that's the status quo inn the current generation an there is little that can be done about it, Lot has been done technology wise that earning from the comfort of your home has become a norm. This has produced a crop of lazy youths and teenagers who don't know what its like to find and maintain a job. Its not however all on the bad side, communication and other forms of advanced technology has come into play to make our lives easier
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

This thread is kinda true, these days the one who can entertain others that the one who could earn more like many of the youtuber. Maybe this is the era of technology that the technology is getting far ahead than many human in this planet. People these days kinda just know to use it not how to build it.
haloobabaa

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I have a real job. Beside that i invest blockchain project. I think blockchain is a new trend and a good technology. Someday i'll learn how to create a blockchain then create one project too
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Dont tell anyone what to do, they have their own mind and decisions you can never control anyone.

If you hate crypto just shut up and leave.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

Personally, I like the Venus project of Jacque fresco. I hope that soon we all come to this!  However it will take a lot of time, yet people are reluctant to change their thinking and stereotypes.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Its unfortunate but that's the status quo inn the current generation an there is little that can be done about it, Lot has been done technology wise that earning from the comfort of your home has become a norm. This has produced a crop of lazy youths and teenagers who don't know what its like to find and maintain a job. Its not however all on the bad side, communication and other forms of advanced technology has come into play to make our lives easier
How’s that unfortunate in any way, this is all because of the technological advancement that we have had in previous years and it’s only the wise who have found ways and means to monetize it, it’s about making money in a smart way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

but the meaning of work? if you pay a penny in it? It's not laziness, but respect for yourself and your time! Why make someone rich, if you can become one yourself, with the help of new opportunities.
Bitcoin is very beneficial especially to those who make a living out of it. I can't see any reason of dropping it and start finding a stable job. Making bitcoin as a way of earning money is just comfortable and advantageous. Having a stable job is good and may be better than bitcoin but if you can have them both then grab it.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

I think that now is a century when it's easier to earn money on the Internet. To survive and feed yourself the most important is money, this money is earned in such ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: