Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...
No I got a job I work for bitcoin I always love to work to bitcoin everyday it's a part of life

True. For me, it also brings much fun and satisfaction. I love to earn the money but I adore to earn it and feel the excitement of all these activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

It seems so and we have to be realistic that working is better than hoping bitcoin skyrocket, always be patient is important, we never know with the future that makes bitcoin as an additional investment is more important.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Thats right,we dont have to be too much focus on bitcoins while we know how to earned mlney at real time.I was able to say that its up to the person if he/she still focusing in bitcoi. rather than working.These people are able to get good profit by the help of investing in bitcoins.We can able to earn money in our work but not the same profit that we will able to get in bitcoins.
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

for me the bitcoin game is still running, the job is very easy, and never ends because bitcoin keeps growing even though it is currently decreasing. only people are lazy and despair think bitcoin will die.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

That is the trend of where we are now, with the modern world being able to mix technology and the internet more profusely than ever before it has opened up some jobs and activities that otherwise moght be considered non-existent a few years or decades back but what it also insinuates is that the world is progressing and with this progress it inches towards a world with a need for a virtual currency and digitized monetaries

The current trend has made our generation lazy. People nowadays often opt to take the easy way out or the more layback methods in getting what they want. This has a bad effect to the individual and the society itself as it reflects and generates lazy and easy-going people. One example would be people who buy bitcoin and even quit their real jobs just to focus on bitcoin. In addition, this generation's contributions to the different facets of society are less than what is expected.

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

I think you didn't know that before cryptocurrency trading there was a traditional investment which called the stock market. Do you think billionaires right are lazy by just investing in a project that the success is not guaranteed? You are just saying this since this is your first time to witness trading in your hands which is very easy on cryptocurrency compared to the stock market which has a lot of requirements. This how the technology works and the one you are implementing for the old school type of living. There is no wrong on focusing on crypto trading. The only thing to be cautious is not to be addicted to it that might be ruined someone's life due to loss.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Yman73

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

the party is not over and it never will the DJ( BTC ) just needs a break and will be back soon and yes we are not lazy we are party animals who are gonna stay nd wait for the DJ to be back
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

And what do you suggest people do, as more and more companies start using automation instead of hiring people?
I think it's a good thing that people are starting to look into different ways to become self-employed, I don't care that it doesn't directly contribute to society.

Do you think it's so great that someone spends 10 hours per day in a factory packing stupid shit in boxes?
So good for society... That we have someone packing up hundreds of fidget spinners every day.

Not everyone has to be an engineer or doctor, entertainment certainly has its place in society.

I definitely agree with your views. It's kinda boring to do simple things over and over again. If we have the capability to simplify and automate this job.

Everyone has their own talents and skills which they can use effectively and besides not all here are don't have regular jobs.

This is just a ranting individual that don't want to learn something new. Instead of studying what could Bitcoin possibly do with his life: he lost, he quit, then he wants to bring someone down. Envy is really a bad thing.

Sorry for the late reply, it's hard to keep track of everything here Tongue

I do think that OP makes a somewhat fair point. It's true that nowadays people seem to be making money without putting any real effort into it.
It does seem kind of leechy to make 100K per month because kids are donating to watch someone play video games all day.

That said, I still stand by the point that I made. I do not think that it's better to do some other meaningless job.
People should do the job that they want, even if it's Youtube or whatever.

nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

We live in the era where all the lazy guys are seeking quick money through internet. They come to crypto and think is overnight and if they fair to make it, then they start to blame the market. They should get a job and work.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

Everyone has his own ways of earning money. We can not blame anyone if he makes less effort and gets more money than another person. Laziness is the progress of success  Wink

Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

Then why are you here? If you are not interested in bitcoin, why would you post this kind of nagging?
This is the generation you are living of, of new technology and cryptocurrencies.. If you don't like this such industry, don't come here and whine. Just shut up and continue your life. Some here are professional and has a job, so don't judge. I'm kind of curious, why would some moderator give you merit with this? Huh
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Everyone has his own ways of earning money. We can not blame anyone if he makes less effort and gets more money than another person. Laziness is the progress of success  Wink

Good point. People make money quie easily over the internet now even if it's not crypto related. If they can make the most out of an opportunity presented then good for them. And bitcoin party's not over mind you. Perhaps not today but it will regain traction

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

for some people its chance to buyback at lower price . for holder i know its seems like nightmare at this price . there is nothing can undo time . just follow the market price and consistent what we want . we have the same problem but im already cover my loss this moment . nothing impossible in crypto as we want serious and consistent with all we do .
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I agree. We are being too complasant and dependent on what our technology brings us like easier job but less economy friendly. We chose it because it is easier and more money can be produced from it. As this kind of mindset gets tolerated, the world will keep on falling down slowly while technology rises and people gets dumber.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Saying that crypto currencies is of no use to people just goes on to show how much you understand about markets. If the party's over than why are you still here. Also if crypto doesn't serve any purpose than why are you here in the first place. Crypto makes people their own bank and that is something that you wont understand.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:22 PM

it seems the party still continues in the world of cryptocurrency, do not just play in one coin only, if you just play in one coin just seems to profit you have will not be able to become many.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I use crypto to earn extra income, and it's great to help me get enough. I will not leave crypto because crypto is very meaningful in my life.
catur123

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

I want to laugh with your statement "go find a job, basic lazy animal" you are too panicked with a bitcoin price reduction so you make a statement like that.
actually with bitcoin it makes a little unemployment.
and you may be impatient with the rise and fall of bitcoin prices.
because the coins that go up and down are good coins.
and my advice, you should better understand the market and what is bitcoin.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

I think it will bring a revolution in the job sector and i'm very happy with that.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

We were in the digital era right now,  so what's wrong if we working on it, well you can do whatever you wanna do and no one can judge you as long as it ain't disturbed anybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: