Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

It's just their way of promoting their coins so it's not big deal anymore. They do it as their techniques because there's a lot of coins here in forum. But still whatever happens Bitcoin will always remain strong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I do not feel the negative of it. Because advertising really needs something new, such ads will often be very effective. Besides, there are many altcoin systems that have better technology than Bitcoin.
But anyway, Bitcoin's value is still the top of the Crypto market and will never change. do not worry bro. Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JustQueen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

There's only two reason. Maybe they use that as one of their strategy and technique or maybe they don't know what are they doing. They don't knkw what they are talking about.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:17:53 AM

Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin

Yeah, long before the blockchain and cryptocurrency era people already bashing each others to make their products (or any cause they currently supporting) appear better than it's predecessors. Dirty play is an old trick.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

The play dirty tactics against bitcoin because that's what they are campaigning to promote their ICO project that has unique feature than bitcoin but in the process they are not survive in the crypto market and even more worst that their project is dead before launching.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

I think these may harm some potential people that are looking up to Bitcoin, but competition is competition. That ICO is just doing its job to market its coin. Its not like these ICO false advertising would create a big dent, people know better and they know that its just promoting strats or marketing strats.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Bitcoin has been criticized and joked around like this specially every time that its volatility led it to red market values and yet most people still choose to invest to it. I think it is better to be a laughing stock as long as you will show results that what they've been throwing negative things regarding bitcoin is truly just a joke.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

it's a good strategy to raise token exchange rates, by introducing promising new projects and likely to beat bitcoins. something normal happens.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

I do not think it's a form of promotion but a form of provocation aimed at dropping bitcoins, where there are promotions that comment negatively by comparing and predicting bitcoin. I think this is a form of abuse against bitcoin.
it is already a lot of new technology and more sophisticated, but the technology is the result of fractional bitcoin technology. so I do not think anyone can beat bitcoin even though sophisticated any technology it has, as a result the technology is a fraction of bitcoin technology

I think peole are joking about bitcoin are those people who did not interisted in bitcoin or they dont know about bitcoin the history of bitcoin..If time come and they know already whats bitcoin is im sure they will join or invest in bitcoin..and maybe some companies have negative feedback in bitcoin to distract and maybe they are the no.1 competator of bitcoin in cryptocurrency....
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Of course such a promotion is very negative, but that's competition in business. But it will not affect people who already trust bitcoin, because in fact to this day more and more bitcoin enthusiasts and bitcoin investors.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

I think this is very reasonable and does not need to be a problem. Because every project will definitely boost their token and drop other tokens. The goal is yes so many investors who join and buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: