Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

it can be said that if you have no other job besides online job like bitcoin, like you also have work ofline besides bitcoin so your life and this generation does not depend on bitcoin price as you say

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
squidiot438

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

Yes, many people around me are looking for a new job instead of speculation bitcoin, the market is waving and falling, it is very easy to lose money even you have a lot of experience, having a job to make a living will give us a better life

a single bad news about Bitcoin can definitely bring down the entire crypto market since alt coins still heavily depend on Bitcoin's performance. This makes it difficult to trade since chart patterns become useless.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Yes, many people around me are looking for a new job instead of speculation bitcoin, the market is waving and falling, it is very easy to lose money even you have a lot of experience, having a job to make a living will give us a better life

a single bad news about Bitcoin can definitely bring down the entire crypto market since alt coins still heavily depend on Bitcoin's performance. This makes it difficult to trade since chart patterns become useless.
Yeah right, each negative news create big impacts to the market and those who really didn't take time to research and and study the entire market
will loses a lot, it's time to move forward we should take this an additional opportunities but we also needed to have alternatives to be sure that we
are still good even the market is falling.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Asdo the stock market and many other markets that was rising years before! We here have to confirm that every trading work on the market is dangerous,  and could make You both gains and loses but it is not the reason to stop developing, research and use cut-end technologies in the business or other spheres of real life. 

And YES, the author of OP has to change the way he is writing his thoughts here, where there are not only scam alts but real different people presented through their accounts.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Well you really have to live what is in the present. You cant complain why we are giving precious attention to bitcoin and altcoins because we see that it is valuable now. People in different eras have different valuable things that seemed absurd in todays generation. If you hate crypto, avoid it.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Well to be honest most of the time newbie are participating in bitcoin making down as they lose the emotions when bitcoin price get down and the smell of their bitcoin, holding gives more profit but they sell at low price after getting afraid of lose, follow the rules of bitcoin as the only rule, HOLD FOR LONG, waiting more will get profit more high, but try not to sell, trading is risky but it has a lot of profit if you go through it well, make long time trading you will earn high profit, get free earning with signature campaign and bounty campaign using as job.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Well to be honest most of the time newbie are participating in bitcoin making down as they lose the emotions when bitcoin price get down and the smell of their bitcoin, holding gives more profit but they sell at low price after getting afraid of lose, follow the rules of bitcoin as the only rule, HOLD FOR LONG, waiting more will get profit more high, but try not to sell, trading is risky but it has a lot of profit if you go through it well, make long time trading you will earn high profit, get free earning with signature campaign and bounty campaign using as job.

Some of my friends are crying now. They keep holding bitcoin even when the price was up significantly couple months ago. I told them not to reach the sky, but they ignored me. They could get better profit if they sold their btc earlier. They have no choice now, other than hold it tighly!
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Well, BTC price is falling down.for couple of.months but I still believe bitcoin will come back strongly again.Bitcoin price will hit 10K at the end of this year I think.So we don't need to do panic selling.Be patient for more time atleast 1 year's more.I am sure bitcoin won't disappoint.

leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

There is a part that I like this post and I do not like it. I like it because there are so many crypto users quit their job and start trading or investing. This is the real deal, this is what happens in our community. I don't like it because it sound too harsh. You've used some profane words o words that can affect a feeling.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

That is the actual generation and it is going to be extremely hard to change the way it is. I think we have to be happy that teenagers started to do something on their own like youtube and they earn extra money by doing something that they like doing
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

You can't expect people to move for the better of the world in this time,there's a saying "hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times".So we need a crisis/hard times to make people realize that we can't live like this forever,just wait for the time to change,your complain is reasonable but it's not like people will hear it,just let them realize it on their own.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month.

Unboxing is nice. I watch those from time to time. They help people decide whether to buy a product or not. Reviews are one thing but it's good to be able to see the product being used for the first time. It's also a job. I don't understand your attitude.

Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...

Maybe they have jobs and are investing in cryptocurrencies in their free time? Ever heard of hobbies?
Makes me wonder what important job you're doing.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

everyone is not lazy. it is very difficult to find work and the economic needs are greatly improved, we are not lazy have a lot of high education, we have a brains how can we make money and how we forward life forward
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

This place is already a job marketplace and a place to learn. New innovations are being made because of the projects being funded through cryptocurrencies. People have the choice whether or not to get a shitty job that would take 40% of the time they will ever live. Here, we have the freedom. We won't be slaves for big corporations.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

Why you so bitter with life man, its never that serious and every one is free to do whatever they want to do with their lives, if you don't believe in crypto then why are you even here, i think you are in the wrong forum
Flight-87

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

You can't expect everyone to be an inventor, or engineers or doctors, right? Some people has to go deep under earth to mine minerals for making the device you are using. Mining might seem stupid until you see what it brings you. Blockchain and crypto and the youtubers, bloggers, and all the marketers  who are making fat stacks are not doing useless stuffs. You gotta believe in the technology. It's the future.
nessciwebsign

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself, this service will be provided by its early adapters by using Marinecoin’s financial, political and corporate structure against any external forces that may try to bring it harm. Beside, time dilution technology - community - self sustaining - dev-less - value - mtc. Marinecoin is here to end the BTC/ALT exchange cycle that is going nowhere, a cycle people can’t get out because of the lack of alternative options.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

That's right, for my part I only used  bitcoin as savings on my money because I'll still depending on my regular job rather than trading or investing bitcoin. Also I can't  rely bitcoin for my daily lifestyle especially in my daily needs so I need the reliable one not the one the takes so many risk.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

I assume you quit your job for bitcoin, the recent trend of bitcoin in the market is bad. It plunges down more often. But you see some of us didn't invest money that wr cannot afford to lose. Some of us have daily jobs and do bitcoin on our spare time.

You're one of the reasons why bitcoin continues to go down, well your decision to sell your btc and stop supporting cryotocurrencies might be a good decision for you and might benefit us.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

I have a different attitude to cryptocurrencies. I think it's more honest money. Rich people who own their businesses pay very low wages. It is impossible to refuse it because all financial instruments are in the hands of rich people. Even if you come up with something very good and right you will not find funding for your project. Cryptocurrencies can change our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: