Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

I would name this, VNP: Very Normal Progress! Roll Eyes
We live in a world that has been totally changed by Internet, and Internet of Things
Blockchain will be a total revolution bigger and deeper than internet.
Many jobs will disappear in 10/15 years from now.

Unfortunately the "real values" of humanity of "selfies" generations are not that exciting, but this is another story

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

i am on job already, party is not over.
Blockchain only will born for real usability after speculative moments will die

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Whoehaha... LOL!

Again a simple sucker who doesn't get the fact that "Money" is created out of thin air and he is so stupid he would like to do a day on day based job to get some of this "Money" the elite "Creates" for the slaves??

Be my guest! Please do your Job and don't MOAN Smiley
Holapola

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I think we are in the modern time era, if you mean getting a job for eat like hunting some animals or crushing rock to make house, i will doing that but in this modern era all of job are prefered to getting money right ?
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Whoehaha... LOL!

Again a simple sucker who doesn't get the fact that "Money" is created out of thin air and he is so stupid he would like to do a day on day based job to get some of this "Money" the elite "Creates" for the slaves??

I don't think joining Bitcoin is sign of laziness, it is a dignified job, it caters both honor and responsibility and it is very valuable. It depends on how you treat your job  and give importance to it. Were entitled to choose what kind of job that we want as long there is righteousness in it. Lazy people are those wasting their time, doing nothing, keep on throwing negative comments, and never make use of their time productive.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...
Bitcoin is not a laziness job! It takes a lot of responsibilities. It is just like a full time work who need to be more hardworking to earn money. Yes, easy to earn and to make a profit but you need to be more productivity and smart yet have a patience. So i dont agree that it's kind of laziness.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Whoehaha... LOL!

I don't see any sense of laziness as being part of Bitcoin community. It's true that it can produce wealth and can earn income from it while working at our own conveniece, our chosen free time, could be at home, plaza, cafeteria, or in any safe places. It is a duty, it carries a big obligation, it requires a lot of hardwork, perseverance, and determination to learn and earn.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Fluctuations of the bitcoin course are so huge that the use of it as a currency by many is now called into question. This is difficult to accept, considering that all of its history humanity has built a chain of institutions of control over objects of value. Internet technologies opened us the era of direct contacts

zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

Whoehaha... LOL!

I don't see any sense of laziness as being part of Bitcoin community. It's true that it can produce wealth and can earn income from it while working at our own conveniece, our chosen free time, could be at home, plaza, cafeteria, or in any safe places. It is a duty, it carries a big obligation, it requires a lot of hardwork, perseverance, and determination to learn and earn.
This job is no joke, and is not underrated. All efforts and sacrifices are exerted, time, energy to be of valuable service and gain success. If anybody thinks that it's just a waste of time and calling us lazy, then I don't think they need our attention and response. I'm passionate of what I'm doing, and respect its nature. It helped me grow, and learn to face any challenges with professionalism and of high integrity.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
Daeker102931

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:16 AM

N E V E R ! ! !
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

This is so true, if you expect bitcoin will turn you into one of the riches without a permanent job then you are dreaming. You can do bitcoin and invest to it but be sure you have another source of income.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

At least not in the form we know today, Most people will do two or more different jobs, part time, many from home and connect to the Internet and other modern technologies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Well, even though there was a correction resulting in a 65% price fall. I am happy with it because the price rally took place in the last quarter of the last month was not the organic growth of Bitcoin but the result of the involvement of the big whales and institutional investors. I believe that the correction not only helped to stabilize the price of Bitcoin but also it taught a good lesson to the investors who were investing heavily just because the price was going up.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

It is  sad to see some people complaining all the time. Cryptocurrencies are various and you can invest in other altcoins. And a lot of them have a big future.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Maybe for some party and it's over, but actually I think she hasn't started yet. And I'd like to be around when it really starts.
Oto3

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

I am so happy to see you being proved wrong. This world is full of negative people like you and it gives me immense pleasure every single time a hater like you is shut down. Have you seen the market rise now? Bitcoin is nearing 9000$ and soon we will be able to see it go past 10000$. I wish there were lesser people like you so this world could be a better place.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

I don’t think so that party could ever be over because bitcoin is that kind of drug whose hangover could never be down because bitcoin has that potential that it can provide very good profit in very short span of time and if someone is getting such a great profit then why should one wants to get out of this hangover, though bitcoin is not a full time work for now but still it is providing employment to millions of people and the days are not away when bitcoin will be used as full time work instead of part time and when everyone will understand the real potential of bitcoin.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Everytime after posts like this people looking at price and starting selling their tokens like an idiots. Pobably they are even not thinking about future and trying to get "at least something". How can we teach people of patience?

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

I am so happy to see you being proved wrong. This world is full of negative people like you and it gives me immense pleasure every single time a hater like you is shut down. Have you seen the market rise now? Bitcoin is nearing 9000$ and soon we will be able to see it go past 10000$. I wish there were lesser people like you so this world could be a better place.
OP has a point as an individual who has a life who is not depending upon the new market situation basically telling that he never invested in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies and it is not important for everyone, if you take the basic fundamental of bitcoin it is used simply as a currency to trade but majority are taking it as a store of value.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

It seems to me that "party hasn't even reached its climax". This is just the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: