Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...

Sorry but, FUCK YEAH.

Sad thing is, there might be a future in which the next generation isn't impaling all kind of youtube stars and "investors" as idiots but as pioneers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

The problem I see here is that is either we are the customers or the business owners. Right now people who are taking advantage of the monetization in youtube is only earning a slice of what Google is earning, I don't see it as a bad thing because Youtube and generally anything that is a hit in the internet would last for a long time. Yes it looks like unfair for most as even thought they work harder than the youtubers are earning are more for lesser time and they can freely blog literally just their daily life.

Same thing can be said for cryptocurrency traders but the thing here is their own money is working for them, unlike being an employee which you always need to work your asses of in order to get paid, traders earn their money just by being patient. We might look like not doing and contributing in our nation but that is how the world goes, not all people have the same goals in life.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

To me, I think that you can combine having a regular job and a cryptocurrency role if you like as to me this is the best possible way that we can have a financial flexibility on this. To me, you do not have to sacrifice or give uo anything as long as you are dedicated to both and actually it would help you much faster if you have two sources of incomes and both of this can be capitalized on efficiently. With that, that could mean a much better financial options
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Each person has their own role, the broadcasters are entertainers because that is probably what they can do. Scholars and scientists will remain and still have enthusiasts because not everyone wants to be entertainers and watch others. Everyone has a portion that has been provided to run, not everyone has the opportunity to get a degree, many people scavenging food on the street to survive. Do you also contribute to the world? Do not blame the generation, make a move, don’t just nag.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Life is strange and full of injustice, those who are genius and get the best predicate when lecture but many are poor and eventually become criminals, while idiots can get millions of dollars because of cryptocurrency? will we continue to complain with injustice?

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Imagine going through the effort of signing up to bitcointalk and then writing such irrelevant words.
Look at the numbers of the market..
Look at the number of people working together around the world.
What did you do today? Write your opinion on bitcoin talk?
Or do you support a fair and secure decentralised system away from greed?
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

There are so many crypto users quit their job and start trading or investing. This is the real deal, this is what happens in our community.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Your question really deviate if you do not know about the ins and outs of cryptocurrency then learn from the beginning so you are not disappointed. The world is getting more and more developed through sophisticated technology including internet people will use it well to advance their lives.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Party has not been over yet. In addition to this,  Party has just started.Rates of Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies has been increasing lately and This rise is making people rich and The people who are investing in bitcoin are not lazy animals. They also have regular job . This opinion is totally nonsense.
Actually party is not over but at the moment as what we have witnessed in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies today we should be curious and get up and find some decent job in case you can't get a good profit from it. However it is still profitable to work with crypto but for assurance that you can sustain your daily needs then you should go and get a job.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

This is not about cryptocurrency. You are angry with youtubers, instagram fenomens, etc... there are people everywhere who try to make money from the short way.They are losing for this reason This is not just about bitcoin. But the other hand there are so many people who real investors
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

This is not about cryptocurrency. You are angry with youtubers, instagram fenomens, etc... there are people everywhere who try to make money from the short way.They are losing for this reason This is not just about bitcoin. But the other hand there are so many people who real investors

When a newbie member creates a thread like this, you just know something has happened to that man, most likely a troll or lost a lot of money  Grin
Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

why are you so judgmental regarding about cryptocurrency? I think you are wrong to tell that kind of statement because you don't know about Digital currency.To tell you something great in Digital currency, I have earned enough money from it which i cannot earn from getting a real job.we are not lazy we just want to earn in a right way an earnings that can give us satisfaction in our dalily living, we did not steal anything from anybody.Now who is acting like animals? the one  that creates a money knowing it comes from dirty income from reality, accepting bribery at your office, or eating the swet and blood of people who pay their taxes.Get a grip man because we are not having party in digital world of cryptocurrency here we are creating the balance of international currency the future of mankind in avoiding bias in trading system.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Why are you registered in this forum, when you dont believe in Blockchain or cryptocurrencies. It was a long downride this year, but the recent weeks were already positive again.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

There are so many crypto users quit their job and start trading or investing. This is the real deal, this is what happens in our community.
Quitting your job to solely focus on cryptocurrency is not really a good idea at all, I am sure that it would be more prudent to do the two at the same time instead of only focusing on one which may go in any direction.
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I must admit that things has developed and changed almost radically in the past 50 years and 50 years from now thing could be totally different. Let's just hope better different
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Merited by jpnl0006 (2), avoxosuccesful (1)

as much as the statements in this comment that started this thread is original and factual, the payments gotten from the people who made the payments in my own opinion were for the services rendered and as such i think it has its same contribution to a particular sector in the industry and i think questions should be asked and then if it suits your interests then you can join or better pay deaf ears to the events and occurances.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Why the rants? It's very obvious that you're here for the same reason as many people. What you said is partially true. While there are lazy people who are not contributing anything meaningful, there are professionals who have arisen as a result of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
It's good to get a 9-to-5 job, but its better to be a professional in this field. Blockchain is very much in its infancy stage, therefore many people are trying to get the hang of it (I'm not talking about the holders who wait and wait for the coins to moon).

Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

I think you're a person of no confidence in Bitcoin, or you're just a bitter. You are the same like others who don't trust the btc. But what can I do, that's your own opinion. But for me, btc is recovering and I feel it now. It is slowly increasing, and it will to the moon. I am confident to say that because I trust the btc.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Some predictions tell that soon there will be no full time jobs anymore. At least not in form we know now. Most people will do two or more different jobs, part time, great deal from home and connected to Internet and other modern technologies. And that is not some distant future.
People have to learn to be more flexible, adjust to the moment and be ready to change jobs more often.
I think jobs connected with cryptocurrencies fit into that picture.

It's very true. We can already see the revolution that the blockchain technology is bringing, with many projects claiming to "eliminate the middle man". Many people are being put out of their jobs daily, and this trend will increase in years to come. This is why its important to be highly skilled and dynamic at the same time. I always love polymaths. I think they're the ones who will be left when the blockchain technology rattles the industries.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

calmly do not be too harsh to mention animals, I think this is just a very normal movement because the price will not be forever above and will not be forever downstairs so take advantage of the price as cheap as it to buy as much bitcoin as you can and now if you look at the price bitcoin is already about $ 9k again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: