Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
hidustep

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

well said...this just made us fool nothing else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Why? I don't think that the party is over, we are still starting to grow here, just don't be in a hurry in doing something because for sure all of us will gonna grow here, just be patient.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...
I think that is the development of the era and we cannot stem it, but not with anger even you generalize the youth because not everyone does that, many are brilliant in the field of education while you are busy nagging not paying attention to the development of science and technology. After all, I cannot take the conclusion of what do you want to convey in that way.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

Before the internet, a person to live must find a job, preferably a decent one.  Send all his or her resumes to about 20 companies, wishing at least 5 will call back and give you a chance for a job.  Others are investing in a small home business, selling home made delicacy and food stuffs.  Until the digital world of internet came.  Online business and social media influences.  Sell anything legal online, work home online, do selfies, make videos and monetize them.  Though it is not a degree nor professional, the very thing is that people got another options to make a living.  If I am earning 100k dollars from making this unprofessional things, I would rather eat my pride, continue doing it and earn that much.  It is our choice on what to do to earn, to live and to survive.
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

There's always this vague assertion that people should go "do something valuable", or that people should contribute to the evolution of society/technology in some way by getting the right job or being some brilliant entrepreneur, but both of these charges assume so much and are so undefinable that they're really almost meaningless to issue. I mean, what are the truly "valuable" things? Growing crops? Building homes? Obviously, even if we wanted to, we can't all do those things - it only takes so many people to fulfill those needs. What then are the great future contributions to society/technology? Even if those things could be narrowly defined, I'm guessing that really only less than 1% of people could meaningfully contribute towards them anyways - unless I'm missing something and everyone is secretly just one step away from being a brilliant scientist.

So the rest of us fill the time working for whatever people are willing to pay for. If the most efficient way to do that is working in factory building car parts, or creating digital illustrations for a book, or selling smartphone contracts, or making youtube videos, or holding onto an asset that later someone else will want for more money - who can say which one of these things ranks the best  as far as "meaning" goes, since, beyond the truly basic (food and shelter) and beyond the truly transformative, what, at the end of the day, really is meaningful?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

Human life changed a lot in the last 20-30 years.
Internet is real blessing but also can be big disaster.
So many people lost fortune in different internet projects and programs, hoping to get rich overnight (without real work).
So, it's really good advice to have real job, live in the real world, have real life and use bitcoin as investment with potential for some profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Witmeur27

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Feels like someone lost a lot of money today on Binance and come here to yell his anger Cheesy
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

I think you are old school! Times are changing, cryptocurrencies are just one. Many young people are now moving away from traditional learning and moving into lifelong learning. More are moving into tech related areas and industries. Most work remotely, even there are people go by the name "Tech Nomads" who move from country to country while working online and maybe you might be surprised that they average more that  $100K per year!!
And remember, most of these people who earn money are not lazy at all the work but not manually but mentally. I think you cannot comprehend the enormity of doing an online job and how much time and energy put time into getting it going, however after some time such a business can earn you money passively! So never call these tech/online entrepreneurs, they are hard working, energetic professionals! 
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

I understand that nowadays is really totally different from the past were you can only earn money through hardwork like having a decent job.A job were you spend almost your all your time just to earn money to compinsate all your daily needs.A degree to find a better job for better future.Now its totally different, you can see lots of people earning lots of money through the help of new technology.Its kinda unfair for those people who really deserved to earn bigger profit like the people who really spend all his/her time for work right and even who got a higher degrees are beaten.Nowadays theres no need to get a higher degree or getting a job to earn money because through new technologies they can earn lots of money.Well its part of the new world right now and all we need is to adapt to its changes.We cant predict the changes that will happen in the future but only certain things happened, all of us will survived when you know how to adapt.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I do respect your opinion but some people here even though they areusing bitcoin they have degrees in certain fields it might be they are doing these things because of extra income or even just a hobby. Do respect opinions of other people as well how they view them.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Very sad indeed, in my country Youtubers make thousands of dollars, yet there are no jobs for people that have degrees on university, faculties. Even if free and easy money seems awesome, I would be much more proud of myself if I earned it by sweat and blood.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

The rich who have their business paying lowly, it is impossible to refuse it because it requires all financial instruments in the hands of the rich. If you get something very good and right then you do not find funding for your project or cryptocurrency can change our life later. Cool
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Real Benefits? We have felt the potential of block chain, what else do you wish? It can solve the main problems in different types of industries. It is on your own if you want to invest in what you call a "zero-value digital coin". Some of the old timers here are professional in the real world. This is not creating illusions, this is financial freedom. I have designed some solar PV for homes in the real world, but man, I can't miss this train. I want to be in one of the biggest revolution of the industry.

Shallow and boring? Same as stocks.
Our generation? The people who are involved in the block chain tech as below 3 % of the world's population. You were saying?

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

I have a real job. Beside that i invest blockchain project. I think blockchain is a new trend and a good technology. Someday i'll learn how to create a blockchain then create one project too
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

I was afraid it was over but it seems the party is about to begin again! Lucky for us we now have hope that we can be rich one day as reasonably early adopters into this new age of blockchain technology
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I think now are the times I love. Its in down times that progress is really made. Away from the speculation and distractions.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

You must be fun at parties.  Wink As far as bitcoin is concerned, we’ve only just begun. You better get back in or get left behind. At $9,300 right now, things are about to get very exciting. Also, I have a job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Party has not been over yet. In addition to this,  Party has just started.Rates of Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies has been increasing lately and This rise is making people rich and The people who are investing in bitcoin are not lazy animals. They also have regular job . This opinion is totally nonsense.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

Working in crypto is a job,isn't it? Why you need to find other job if through crypto you can earn much more than working 12 hours in the office with small amount of monthly salary. Party in crypto is not over yet,we are just at the middle and i believe that every year there is more development in crypto world that everyone may benefit from it. One more thing,we are now in a computer generation together with internet and mostly when you find a job all are computer related so,much better to work in crypto.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

Maybe in the future there will be something even weirder, we don’t know what will come later. Many say this is normal and in the future the entertainment world will be like this, yes conventional TV channels will go extinct. Then we become unattached to a particular company for work, even if it’s just a rough job from a company that cannot afford a robot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: