Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals...  (Read 1823 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Been and investor of cryptocurrency dose not mean and individual is jobless,investors are just adding earning to there portfolio that dose not them stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Maybe you lack adaptability and compatibility with anything new, which is a basic human instinct and skill. Please invest your time and money into something that you really understand, and please, stop chasing wild goose (anything that you cant learn, adapt) in future.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

Why do you think that Bitcoin isn't contributing to the human evolution? Bitcoin helps the unbanked and poor people in storing their money. It also gives everyone the opportunity to send money to anyone in any part of the world for just a few cents. If you think the party's over than we are you still here. How about you get out first.

AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

I`m sure that it`s up to people themselves to decide what to do - cryptocurrencies or ordinary job. Now it`s the time when a person is free to choose what to do with life and professional career. Nothing can stops people from combining ordinary job with crypto-activity. The majority of people know that it`s a win or lose game.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

to all lazy people who only do facebook twitter youtube and other social media site why you do bounty campaign to earn and to do what you want.
using those social media will be profitable if you want to be homebase worker. even you dont have bachelor degree you can do it because they dont have requirements.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

to all lazy people who only do facebook twitter youtube and other social media site why you do bounty campaign to earn and to do what you want.
using those social media will be profitable if you want to be homebase worker. even you dont have bachelor degree you can do it because they dont have requirements.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

The life expectancy is growing, we need to meet many needs to have a good life. You need to work hard to make money every day. Idleness is a bad thing. Please invest in bitcoin to have a good life. Although the party and state do not accept bitcoin is legal.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Let me bring to you reality, the job you are suggesting to other will become non-existent soon. It is better if you focus more on developing skills so that you can freelance.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

I Know you are posting this out of ignorance, Just take time to study the trend of invention and technological advancement taking place already through cryptocurrency and blockchain. I am happy you are in the right forum where you will have access to  occurrence in cryptoworld.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

If its evolution of men on the line then, we cant suppress it with such little force, what we need is is brute strength. And its very simple, cut-off the internet, then all of this will be gone and back to the way it was. But, thats not gonna happen, we are the one who needs adjustments, start with getting that degree, a decent job, a family and then do BItcoin as a sideline or your main job. That way we can be rest assured that the future generation will not look down upon us.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...
This mentality of getting a degree so that you could get a good paying job and become someone's glorified slave is soooo wrong! Robert Kiyosaki stated that this mentality is what most parents teach their kids. A wrong mentality that should be changed! Changed into this: Get a degree so that you could become a business owner, a self-employed, or your own boss! Which is what we are actually doing here with cryptocurrencies. So please don't spread any hate in this forum coz there are a lot of decent and hard working people here.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

I have the same opinion as you. Currently I feel the crypto market is something mysterious and it carries a lot of potential risks. But it seems that this is a strong development of the Crypto market, so a month's salary is pretty much. So let's take advantage of Crypto for a long time to make more money before it collapses.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I think it started again now and I think that dump is made for new comers to jump in.. now its trading and ico time so invest..
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

agree with you, young people are involving too much in this market. but I think this may be the change in future technology nad they don't want to be loose this opportunity
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Get a job to have income and joining bitcoin so that you can get extra income is the best way to earn money.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

I think every job should be done really, do not always easily hindered by a job different time .. every job must cultivate result, all daily routine jobs that should not be left ,, do not you let go of one job because bitcoin, because bitcoin can be done next time ..
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

No it is not yet over for other crypto earners party is still on as long as crypto have a price,
And to be honest sometimes crypto gives more money than the salary in other jobs.
But I guess having a job and earning in crypto isn't so bad.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

i think we are in the modern time era, if you mean getting a job for eat like hunting some animals or crushing rock to make house, i will doing that but in this modern era all of job are prefered to getting money right ?

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I think your thinking is too hard, many people are different in thinking, as well as everyone has a way to generate income to meet the needs of his life. Using internet media can also be a way to earn extra income or even as a major job, and I think people who are looking for income from the internet are not lazy people but people who can take advantage of the situation to make a profit.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

who said that we don't have degree? in my country if u stay at home and make money you are tag a scam so we do go to work and still do this too. and i believe that this is a job also, a part time job if i will add. we are only working hard and i don't think is wrong.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: