Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

No one can actually figure out what's going on now, only speculation and sort of financial analysis are the source of explanation we could get in this sudden drop in bitcoin price. Many says this is just a normal fluctuations but it seems the market has no way but to continuously drop and what's stress me out is the idea that bitcoin market can probably die any time.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry

It is some FUD man, don't get scared so easily. Besides if that is gonna scare you then you probably should get away from bitcointalk for a couple of days, this nasty stretch may not be over just yet.

Lol. why SELL? This is not a good suggestion cause people will surely got some loss because of this FUD. You should give the right information to people, don't give shit.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:10:23 AM

The market now was suffering due to crash down the prices, but don't panic what is gonna happen the prices right now have a more patince try to hold your coins probably it will recover sooner or later.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
I think what is happening is very easy to understand when bitcoin prices fell sharply and there is no sign of increasing again in the past days. Bitcoin has such a large decline is due to the continuous bad news from the Chinese and Korean. In part, this is due to the psychology of taking profits before the traditional holiday of the Asian. I believe this is the time for us to buy and keep waiting for good returns.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.

The market not going well this time. The price going downfall rapidly because of panic.
Its caused the FUD around and news like you said. And also chinese new year same like before.
I dont think this could be happen if the people not panic. But most trader panic then make this hapen.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

Its hard to explain what is happening in the market today. Others say that its time to buy and hold coin. But i am afraid to buy coins because of the current position of the market.
if you're  afraid to buy coin because of the circumstance of the market nowadays then you must find new reliable coin  which is new coin that has a potential to grow, and dont forget to seek some information to prevent buying shitcoin. 'cause you must know whos behind the project to assured that your in a safe place.  
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

HOLD TO THE DIE.
Try not to get discouraged.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

Well the people who advised you to buy the bitcoin and ether were not wrong at all and now you will also see majority of the advices will come for the buying of more of the alts and BTC at this rate. When this market will recover you will see enormous growth in the wealth because that is what it called as crypto currencies. They are mean at times but they are having soft corner at the another point. They can make you lot rich in one night and can take out everything yo have in one night too. Its just the matter of the time and when you are present at right time then no can stop you from being richest one. I know your feelings because I have been at this position before and can understand that you getting panicked by seeing all the bloodbath situation. But dont worry you will get feel for it as soon as the market starts recovering by itself.
Mostly I get the optimism of those who go before and I thank that. I appreciate and thank everyone <3  Kiss Kiss Kiss
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I am the main breadwinner of the family, I just want to earn more income, I am wondering what to do, my account is loss 40% by this storm Sad

What price did you buy in at? I'm guessing that it was higher than $6,400?

If you have an account on Poloniex, you can lend your coins out, and increase your stash that way. Otherwise be calm and hold unless you have invested money that you need for daily living (which you shouldn't have done, bitcoin and cryptos in general are risky).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

the market in this month is really messed up, if you are advised to buy BTC and ETH should be patient first until the normal price, do not be affected by the many profits when prices skyrocket, this is just my advice to avoid the risk of loss, but if your analysis is correct please specify your choice, buy a coin or keep monitoring until the price moves up and if you want to invest I recommend investing a short time, once again any suggestion of anyone including me, who choose is YOU Wink Wink Wink
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Bitcoin still costs a lot, for those who bought it for 1-100 dollars.

I do not understand this panic! Smart people buy it at the lowest price and wait for growth, the stupid immediately panic and do not know what to do.

If there is not 6K dollars to buy, but there are 50$, it's better to close the bitcoine schedule and forget about it.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.
true this is more likely that if you think too much out of it and seeing this as one of the bad thing that may ever happen we cant say that this is may affect you but this is what may show for that you are able to be more paranoid and stress for , just believe that everything may comeback soon this is temporary.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Bitcoin still costs a lot, for those who bought it for 1-100 dollars.

I do not understand this panic! Smart people buy it at the lowest price and wait for growth, the stupid immediately panic and do not know what to do.

If there is not 6K dollars to buy, but there are 50$, it's better to close the bitcoine schedule and forget about it.
Direct to the point, wise investment needs a thorough study before placing your money. If you do your homework well, then you don't need to worry of losing money. Panic is not part of investment, as it will just ruin everything. It's better to keep calm and be patient. Everything will be back into normal situation. It is just part of the trend. Fluctuations might affect both wise and ignorant investors. It's up to us on how we should deal with something we already knew what the end results will be.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

I even don t know what is happening in the crypto market.
Everybody are awakes and worried with this kind of fluctuations in the market. But I think there is a reasonable explanation about this and hoping that it will be solved soon and Btc and other altcoins starts to recover.

TechWriterCrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies do not have a central repository like a bank that adds to the volatility.
We can't live under a rock and ignore them altogether, however, owing to the volatility it wouldn't be wise to invest all that you have in them.
Make smart choices.
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I'm worried, things are almost collapsing, my account is slowly evaporating but I do not know what to do anymore Cry Cry
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

well i have been buying since april last year... made a decent amount,  but  I double up my capital in dec....so now, this price correction is hurting me bad. But the reality is,  there were highs and lows from last year April till Nov.  So my only opinion is that, just invest what you can bear to lose, and CASH is a position as well. 
Blockchain System

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!

It is some FUD man, don't get scared so easily. Besides if that is gonna scare you then you probably should get away from bitcointalk for a couple of days, this nasty stretch may not be over just yet.

Never listen to alarmists. If you have common sense, then you should understand that now there is a big correction + negative news + the Chinese are walking. Now you should not sell, but on the contrary, you still have 20% to buy.

That is all he is doing. Scaring people. Do not listen. Just HODL and do not look at your portfolio for a while. It will pass Smiley

Lol. why SELL? This is not a good suggestion cause people will surely got some loss because of this FUD. You should give the right information to people, don't give shit.

All of you should read my signals (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442528.0;all) before comment!

Again, SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!

Better late than never!

Market price now:

BTC: 7,200
ETH: 715
LTC: 127

Good luck to all!
Blockchain System

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!

Never listen to alarmists. If you have common sense, then you should understand that now there is a big correction + negative news + the Chinese are walking. Now you should not sell, but on the contrary, you still have 20% to buy.

That is all he is doing. Scaring people. Do not listen. Just HODL and do not look at your portfolio for a while. It will pass Smiley

All of you should read my signals (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442528.0;all) before comment!

Better late than never!

Market price now:

LTC: 127

Good luck to all!

Better late than never!

Market price now: