Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:26:57 PM

First recover is certain thing in cryptomarket, some coins will certainly recover after big drops. but not all coins can do that, some coins that do not have innovation and efforts to take the user's trust back, may fall and die, but coins like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, etc. will certainly recover
of course I think the first crypto asset that will soon experience recovery is crypto assets that have a high market and community, like some of the assets you are talking about. they have the ability to recover faster than other assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:09:20 PM

Of course market will recover. Just matter of time. But I hope for grow soon. Some good news coming. Fidelity with 7.2 trillions will launched platform for custody and trading crypto in March this year. 7.2 trillions is a huge money while crypto marketcap have only 100 billions right now.

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

Okay, this news about Fidelity can be huge. I haven't heard of it before. Something like this can potentially really be the spark that fans the crypto hype again.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:34:33 PM

Of course market will recover. Just matter of time. But I hope for grow soon. Some good news coming. Fidelity with 7.2 trillions will launched platform for custody and trading crypto in March this year. 7.2 trillions is a huge money while crypto marketcap have only 100 billions right now.

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/01/fidelity-with-7-2-trillion-in-aum-reportedly-launching-crypto-custody-in-march/

Okay, this news about Fidelity can be huge. I haven't heard of it before. Something like this can potentially really be the spark that fans the crypto hype again.
hope that happens. it seems like we have been here a long time and are bored with the falling market conditions that are not fast growing. to be honest, this situation is really very wasteful, there is not much I can do, trading is very risky, I can only wait.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

I think the market will recover very slowly and this will happen during the whole of 2019. as in 2017. hope so
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

I wish I could go back in February 2018!! The crypto market started falling from the February month of 2018 and it never stopped, that falling still continued! But yes, the crypto market will recover! We believe this and that's why we are working hard and spreading the news about cryptocurrency. I  hope the crypto market will become good again within this year.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:22:52 PM

when recover will start, it will be a lot faster than this decline and it will not stop at 20k$ this time.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:44:31 PM

I am sure, the crypto market will recover! But it can take a long time. Because, after a long time bear market, the market needs time to recover! We can't except BTC at 20K USD as a recovered amount, if BTC hit even 8k to 10K, I will call that a recover! As the crypto has the volatile nature, so the market can recover even in one month! So, let's hope for the best.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:47:51 PM

I wish I could go back in February 2018!! The crypto market started falling from the February month of 2018 and it never stopped, that falling still continued! But yes, the crypto market will recover! We believe this and that's why we are working hard and spreading the news about cryptocurrency. I  hope the crypto market will become good again within this year.
there is no need to recover from the side of cryptocurrency the problem happening in the People's side so it could be the reason that why cryptocurrency going to reverse side if you want to be a good person in making money then you need to be good for developing world job so it needed here in this situation.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:37:21 PM

I hope that the market is about to recover in 2019. But most likely growth will be very slow and long.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:29:29 PM

I firmly believe the crypto market would recover in six months time. The way the crypto market has gone up for the past six months or so.... now the market correction has been going on. It would help stabilize the market.
in our belief in the market and crypto currency that can make the development of the market will improve and not whether it is risky in investment with crypto currencies that are needed is confidence and patience because we will not be able to predict the time when will increase
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:38:09 PM

I hope that the market is about to recover in 2019. But most likely growth will be very slow and long.

all hope that if you look at the market like this it is likely that the movement will be very slow to be able to recover, besides that there are also many investors who sell their coins in panic the price does not go back up so that the market continues to decline.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:56:00 AM

The market will definitely recover but this recovery will occur slowly. Throughout 2018 we see that the price of coins has declined. And many people get caught up in big losses. But for 2019 this will be a good year for Crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:21:12 AM

The market will definitely recover but this recovery will occur slowly. Throughout 2018 we see that the price of coins has declined. And many people get caught up in big losses. But for 2019 this will be a good year for Crypto.
hopefully what you say is true. indeed, many people have been caught up in the loss of time that occurred throughout 2018 until the beginning of this year. but we haven't seen an improved market this year, even a small signal is still not visible in the market which continues to remain silent.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:50:50 AM

in my opinion, it is difficult to recover in the short term. Bitcoin prices exceed 20K in 2017. It is now only $3,500. it has decreased by 80% in one year. the confidence of investors is seriously impaired. it will keep going for 2 years.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:55:04 AM

Of course it will recover! Ups and downs is normal behaviour of market. And if have downs now, then we will have the ups later. And we just need to wait it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:04:55 PM

hope that happens. it seems like we have been here a long time and are bored with the falling market conditions that are not fast growing. to be honest, this situation is really very wasteful, there is not much I can do, trading is very risky, I can only wait.

this definitely happens. Fidelity at final testing phase already:

https://www.ccn.com/final-testing-phase-fidelity-nears-launch-of-cryptocurrency-trading-custody-platform

When this huge money will come in crypto, we can see much more huge bullrun than all other previous  Roll Eyes
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

Although the cryptocurrency price is still falling, however, I will not give up. I believe that the market price will gradually recover. I will keep the coin that I have on the market now and it is normal for the market to go up and down. So I will be patient even longer

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:23:19 PM

The market is actually recovering in bits by bits. We are actually having more trading volume right now than ever in the past which is quite frankly a good sign for the whole market. We are seeing that not all ICO's are getting investments now. Only the one which does actually have potential are getting money for the project. One of those projects is XAUp. The "Pokens" are pegged to gold and can be trustworthy even if the market fluctuates. The investors will have a good faith if every project thinks about something like this. Also the team behind these Pokens are the team of Populous, which is already a brand in the crypto sphere.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:26:23 PM

The percentage of development is little higher comparing to the previous years so that development is definitely possible here for every investment that we made earlier but how much value development will happen in this year will not be predictable that is the problem for every investor.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:29:08 PM

Until now, of course, I am still sure that the market will recover again. but of course we never know when the market will recover. even today many are waiting for the market to recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: