Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Does your project have a bounty program?
What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

BeEasy i think is one of a kind project, they offer an ecosystem with interconnection of services for cryptocurrency mining. Trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies,online and offline stores, software licenses and even charity funds. This is why BeEasy is one of the best multifunctional project for mining purposes.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

BeEasy has a mission to encourage the development of decentralized economy of blockchain networks and cryptocurrency by engaging as many new, previously left out, authentic user groups as possible.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

BeEasy i think is one of a kind project, they offer an ecosystem with interconnection of services for cryptocurrency mining. Trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies,online and offline stores, software licenses and even charity funds. This is why BeEasy is one of the best multifunctional project for mining purposes.
yap that's correct they show on the flowchart to encourage also to all investor what beeasy really is even to the simple service to the big one I think all you need is on beeasy now,beeasy have big potential to be a successful platform.

Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

BeEasy has a mission to encourage the development of decentralized economy of blockchain networks and cryptocurrency by engaging as many new, previously left out, authentic user groups as possible.

i think they not encourage people just to develop the decentralized economy because beeasy have own priority for the project we know all platform explain what is blockchain and decentralized.For me beeasy is only one unique feature multifunction services in one platform and development of the project is more improvement,
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Why People Choose BeEasy?

1. Single User Verification: You register and verify your account only once and get access to all services and functions.

2. User-friendly Interface: All services are in one window and all functions are easy and clear to use.

3. Automated Processes: Due to extensive infrastructure of the system, internal processes occur automatically and the most frequently used functions are performed by pressing one button.

4. Ecosystem: All services are interconnected, which allows you to manage your funds easily and simply transferring hem from one service to another.

Exactly,  very well explained sir,  this is basically BeEasy is all about. I know that BeEasy has a lot to offer and we will experience that when they completely release the platform with all the services. 
These are all the services that BeEasy are offering to all their users and investors. Once you invest to this project, definitely you won't regret of investing to BeEasy because of the goal and the objective of this ICO that will benefit more people and help also.
I like the idea of one-time verification because it is a hassle free to all their users. I know there are lot of reasons why people choose to be part of BeEasy.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

BeEasy is a platform that focuses on providing and developing Mining, Trading and Managing Cryptocurrency services, which use Blockchain technology as the basis for its development. BeEasy allows users to be able to trade their digital assets easily and securely, and in one place they can also mine and control their digital assets. BeEasy provides users with a service that will be a solution related to safer and more transparent mining, trading and managing cryptocurrencies.
That would be great for a crypto user like us and even larger companies dealing with cryptocurrency. BeEasy makes it convenient and easy to access on managing crypto so this project is unique making easy to convince investor and user to participate on it.

One good thing about BeEasy is that it does not focus only on expert and professional crypto expert but also caters to beginners. They are creating a system of many crypto functions that will be easy to understand and user-friendly even to completely novice person. looking forward to how their interface looks.
Yes you're right sir, BeEasy gives an opportunity to all who like to be part of the project. It is also very convenient to all users and very accessible. I thinnk this will be the advantage of this project that will encourage a lot of people to invest and support all the way.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 

comparing to other project is not a good part you saying those part of the project that doesn't have to other one for me beeasy build for a unique concept to helping the ecosystem in blockchain world to introduce to the world the changes is coming for the better future.

you have a point but sometimes we can't prevented to say something from other because we censorious how the project goes on just keep us updated

you already mention "it is different from other projects", it was new and will make changes in cryptocurrency world. you can't compare BeEasy in another project as it is UNIQUE.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

this raised is unbelievable no question about it this will become a successful project this is the result of hardworkingg of team beeasy and all those participants continue supporting,I am lucky to be part of beeasy.

this is good news for beeasy keep it up we know you will reach the target before the ico end less than a month i am so excited to see how it runs.good luck beeasy team you can achieve the goal.

Indeed this is great news. Only shows many buyers and supporters are now believing the BeEasy platform and wants to be part of the project. I still hoping that the hardcap would be reach as there are still many days more before the end of the token sale.

Congrats in advance to BeEasy this is a great news. Good thing to know that they indicate the date when they will present the Beta-version.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

BeEasy team is awesome they have a lot of things to do like merging to Exenium and telecommunication companies I forgot the name.

but kind of this project that is a huge one managing by BeEasy team is has to put a lot of effort.

if they can handle this Casper API will work out in Cryptocurrency world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

i think they not encourage people just to develop the decentralized economy because beeasy have own priority for the project we know all platform explain what is blockchain and decentralized.For me beeasy is only one unique feature multifunction services in one platform and development of the project is more improvement,

BeEasy wants an easy way to access through Cryptocurrency, they will manage any transaction that will cope with their function.

BeEasy can transact mining, fund, exchange, wallet, donation, and etc.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
enkongtukmol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

yap that's correct they show on the flowchart to encourage also to all investor what beeasy really is even to the simple service to the big one I think all you need is on beeasy now,beeasy have big potential to be a successful platform.
One thing that BeEasy advantage is they don't have a competitor. this is new project new to the eyes of the investor and they prove it that it will evolve they got now raised 378 BTC such a good thing for the project and its team.

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Like this idea, but I still have some questions. Why I should become owner of ETKN? What benefits team offer for token owners? I can find I simple answer for this question.
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

Like this idea, but I still have some questions. Why I should become owner of ETKN? What benefits team offer for token owners? I can find I simple answer for this question.
Well, there many benefits. I think you will be surprised by the way. Look, if you have ETNK you will be able to get a 50% reduce for all internal services.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

Well, there many benefits. I think you will be surprised by the way. Look, if you have ETNK you will be able to get a 50% reduce for all internal services.
It looks very attractive, but I thought there will be much more benefits. I know that BeEasy has many partners. Will I be able to use easy tokens to buy something from partners?
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

It looks very attractive, but I thought there will be much more benefits. I know that BeEasy has many partners. Will I be able to use easy tokens to buy something from partners?
Nice question. You won’t be able to do this, but you will have an opportunity to buy partner’s products with a big reduce too. Also, ETKN are needed to rent hashing power in the data-center.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

Nice question. You won’t be able to do this, but you will have an opportunity to buy partner’s products with a big reduce too. Also, ETKN are needed to rent hashing power in the data-center.
Ok. It is nice too. Why do I need this hashing power? It is something new I guess.  How useful it can be for my business?
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

Ok. It is nice too. Why do I need this hashing power? It is something new I guess.  How useful it can be for my business?
Look, thanks to additional hashing power you will have access to cloud mining. It means that you can manage mining in your personal account.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Look, thanks to additional hashing power you will have access to cloud mining. It means that you can manage mining in your personal account.
Wow. It is really so intriguing. The idea is great. I can earn while I am doing nothing. Do you know something about this personal account? Is there a beta?
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

Wow. It is really so intriguing. The idea is great. I can earn while I am doing nothing. Do you know something about this personal account? Is there a beta?
Beta is not ready. Developers announced that it will accessible for download after the end of the ico. There is not much time to wait for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: