Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
Can you talk about this in more detail, please?
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

What do you mean?

Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

What do you mean?

Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
kk777

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

What do you mean?

The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
Yes,  they have to wait but it will be worth it.  This kind of project needs time to be fully developed so that it can deliver great results,  especially they are not just offering one service.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:12:58 PM by Techsan

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:13:36 PM by boomertoo

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
And what exactly unites this service, to be more precise?
Techsan

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:14:09 PM by Techsan

The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:14:54 PM by boomertoo

The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
Techsan

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
Yes of course I will do it, thank you for your help.
In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
Techsan

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
Techsan

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
And I think it's good. Such technologies as blockade will greatly facilitate many areas of our life and therefore I only support such initiatives.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

And I think it's good. Such technologies as blockade will greatly facilitate many areas of our life and therefore I only support such initiatives.
I completely agree with you, the future behind such projects, and I believe that we are on the threshold of something new. I believe that future projects will be able to simplify our lives and make better.
a1471989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

What do you mean?

Yes,  they have to wait but it will be worth it.  This kind of project needs time to be fully developed so that it can deliver great results,  especially they are not just offering one service.
The huge advantage of this project is that a team is working hard on it, which is ready to spend all its energy on making a really high-quality product and presenting it to the market.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Try also to visit BeEasy's telegram channel. Many helpful members and support team to assist you if you have any questions and clarifications about the platform.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

What do you mean?

The huge advantage of this project is that a team is working hard on it, which is ready to spend all its energy on making a really high-quality product and presenting it to the market.
I agree! BeEasy's team is working have to create a flawless platform during launch. They have even released their Beta version and some features of BeEasy ahead of schedule. Try to check their website to test it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: