Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

This is my first post on Beeasy Ann thread and I feel lucky to be associated with such wonderful project, just went through white paper of Beeasy and happy to know the project vision, it offers multiple services under one roof and yes team is trusted one which attracted me to join this project at the first glance, I wish good luck to all participants and project team.

Thank you for your kind words. We also believe in BeEasy's vision for the crpyto community. Good luck in your endeavors!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin

I do that the team is highly condifent, but what happens when they don't reach their hard cap? do they have contingency measures for that? or will they also do a refund like the others?

The team is very confident with a span of two months that they will hit the hardcap however you've raise a good question and me myself wanting to hear a contigency plan for BeEasy just in anycase they wont hit the hardcap cause theres no softcap. I want to hear how much is their need just to set up everything perfectly. This will boost the confidence as well of the investors that BeEasy will complete its goal even scenario like this will happen. But Brother, Im betting they will make it possible cause the team is so dedicated with this project.

I am also wondering what happens if and when they dont hit their hardcap. Got any ideas?

Only the team member can answer this question. BeEasy_support, what do you say?

We are waiting for your reply BeEasy_support. Please do hear our query. Thanks a lot!

Already answered. See above. Let's hope for the achievement of a hard cap and the speedy development of the project!
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

This is my first post on Beeasy Ann thread and I feel lucky to be associated with such wonderful project, just went through white paper of Beeasy and happy to know the project vision, it offers multiple services under one roof and yes team is trusted one which attracted me to join this project at the first glance, I wish good luck to all participants and project team.

Great words man. Hope many people would find this gem, this one is promising and the team is so active that they always have time to answer queries on telegram. To the MOON!
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin

I do that the team is highly condifent, but what happens when they don't reach their hard cap? do they have contingency measures for that? or will they also do a refund like the others?

The team is very confident with a span of two months that they will hit the hardcap however you've raise a good question and me myself wanting to hear a contigency plan for BeEasy just in anycase they wont hit the hardcap cause theres no softcap. I want to hear how much is their need just to set up everything perfectly. This will boost the confidence as well of the investors that BeEasy will complete its goal even scenario like this will happen. But Brother, Im betting they will make it possible cause the team is so dedicated with this project.

I am also wondering what happens if and when they dont hit their hardcap. Got any ideas?

We are waiting for your reply BeEasy_support. Please do hear our query. Thanks a lot!
This is the answer one of the admin in the telegram.
Q: Why your project didn't have a soft cap?

A: "All products and services will be developed anyway.
But if we will collect less money from ICO, maybe some process will be slowly.
This why we don’t have softcap".

For more and better answer joined telegram guys 😁
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Newcomers seeking to learn how to make money without investing on the Internet and without the Internet via cryptocurrency will have to repeatedly face the concept of blockchain. This is a new technology for independent and secure transactions. BeEasy is the one who provide this service in one platform.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

If anyone is interested, there was a video interview with CEO Alexander Bespalov on the BeEasy project https://youtu.be/0BzsrOqtyNg

Thanks for the share this video here. BeEasy CEO interview is very interested, everyone should watch this interviews. that is very interested about BeEasy project..
Babyfaceless

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Another feature that I want to share about BeEasy is EasyTrade feature.
It is a professional solution that introduces their cryptocurrency exchange supporting trader software integration (MetaTrader, TickTrader) and providing an interface for brokers and traders.
Currently, it features a web interface, expanding to a mobile app and a widget in the near future.

B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

The project team announced the following presentations Grin

27 - Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Minsk, where Alexander Bespalov will speak on the topic of simplification, and 1 of March in Saint-Petersburg.
I hope this will be a successful presentation))

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Forgot to include the link to the presentation in Saint-Petersburg:  http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
CryptoBender

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

27 - Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Minsk, where Alexander Bespalov will speak on the topic of simplification, and 1 of March in Saint-Petersburg.

Thanks for the great news. This should be the impetus for the development of the project. Two events in such a short span of time))
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

Forgot to include the link to the presentation in Saint-Petersburg:  http://digitalexperts.tv/blago.html

Thanks for the news and for the link to the event. I look forward to hearing from these two events Wink Wink Wink
B0b@n

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

If anyone is interested, there was a video interview with CEO Alexander Bespalov on the BeEasy project https://youtu.be/0BzsrOqtyNg

Thanks for the share this video here. BeEasy CEO interview is very interested, everyone should watch this interviews. that is very interested about BeEasy project..

Don't mention it. I keep a close eye on this project because I see potential in it)

≈BeEasy≈
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

This would be a great exposure. Attending blockchain events like this where all people who have big names are invited along with other ICO developers, this is a great marketing tool that makes BeEasy to be noticed.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:00:44 AM

This would be a great exposure. Attending blockchain events like this where all people who have big names are invited along with other ICO developers, this is a great marketing tool that makes BeEasy to be noticed.

Exactly. My first impression on blockchain conferences is that event is full of brilliant people gathering to discuss about their project and beyond. More respect for the people who attend that certain event and I am giving more trust to where I will put my investment. This event is a great move.
Babyfaceless

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

Newcomers seeking to learn how to make money without investing on the Internet and without the Internet via cryptocurrency will have to repeatedly face the concept of blockchain. This is a new technology for independent and secure transactions. BeEasy is the one who provide this service in one platform.

I agree with you. now, all those required services are all in one platform for easier access and control. The BeEasy platform would really ease crypto newcomers lives.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

I agree with you. now, all those required services are all in one platform for easier access and control. The BeEasy platform would really ease crypto newcomers lives.

BeEasy is certainly one of the best projects out there. When I first saw the Whitepaper and Features I knew I had to invest some on this project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

And for good reason.

That's right we just wait for their release updates for their project, so far we can do it.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

True. If what is written in the whitepaper is implemented, we will have a platform that has all the necessary tools needed for everyone's crypto activities.
Their dashboard would be
"a system that accumulates all core information such as the current account balance on various services, the services status, ‘quick’ asset moving between services, access to setting up inter-service transaction chains, and fully passing on the controls to the robot."

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

True. If what is written in the whitepaper is implemented, we will have a platform that has all the necessary tools needed for everyone's crypto activities.
Their dashboard would be
"a system that accumulates all core information such as the current account balance on various services, the services status, ‘quick’ asset moving between services, access to setting up inter-service transaction chains, and fully passing on the controls to the robot."

Hoping that robot you've said does not hack someday, that will gonna be a big issue as well. But this BeEasy is so advance in developing a 4 section of their project. I expect more specially in live service.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Thank you for your kind words. We also believe in BeEasy's vision for the crpyto community. Good luck in your endeavors!

We are all confident in the BeEasy project, and in their platforms. so that they continue to support their project. thank you for the new terms here at BeEasy would you please enjoy this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: