Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:04:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11460 times)
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

BeEasy creates a very interesting and frightening project. I'm curious how much the project will affect the social constituent of society. I will be happy to observe the development.
I think the word frightening does not include to this project if you see the whole content of their platform from white paper? It clearly said that how this BeEasy be a part and a great tool of everyone life, by being a partner of every bitcoiner like you and me. It's natural to frightening, but sometimes negativity is not necessary, so just relax folks and invest right now. 

I have the same thoughts. What do you mean by frightening?
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
I wonder what is GHS means in bitcoin and I find this:
What does MH/s, GH/s mean?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.
Is that what you mean? Sorry for being newbie in bitcoin mining stuff.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
yet. Maybe I'll start with BeEasy. Smiley
BeEasy project is a plaftfom also that helps the newcomer in crypto also it can utilize the time of newcomer because all platform for earning are in the BeEasy project. I want to try it of how can BeEasy make the work Easy in crypto.

We cannot wait to see and try using this project already. Been also interested with the trading system they will put up
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

EasyPlay is an easy way to get real things for cryptocurrencies!
Choose what you want. Let the power of your computer pay for it.
Check it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ytc7nCps8
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

BeEasy provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments. these feature is very attractive for investors. i personally liked these.

Indeed, if BeEasy fulfill its purpose, we will have a one-stop-shop crypto ecosystem where we can do all our crypto activities in location. An all-in-one platform where every crypto activities are within the system.

yes i agree with you, BeEasy will be revolution in crypto world. because those features are make more attract to community, for beginners and experts.

Definitely,  BeEasy will revolutionize on how we view crypto in general because of its easy to use and operate features. This will greatly help newbies and experts alike.

Revolutionary is the right term for this project. Who would've thought that it can all be this easy managing our digital assets

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
BeEasy project is a plaftfom also that helps the newcomer in crypto also it can utilize the time of newcomer because all platform for earning are in the BeEasy project. I want to try it of how can BeEasy make the work Easy in crypto.

We cannot wait to see and try using this project already. Been also interested with the trading system they will put up
Yes the exchanges will be announce next month probably. Many services will be released and I can't wait to test the EasyPlay and EasyTrade. Also the mining what would be the benifits we can earn. It will be multi - eth, zec, xmr and also btc, ltc and more to be the starting mining with automatic conversion into btc or usd soon.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

BeEasy creates a very interesting and frightening project. I'm curious how much the project will affect the social constituent of society. I will be happy to observe the development.
I think the word frightening does not include to this project if you see the whole content of their platform from white paper? It clearly said that how this BeEasy be a part and a great tool of everyone life, by being a partner of every bitcoiner like you and me. It's natural to frightening, but sometimes negativity is not necessary, so just relax folks and invest right now. 

Clearly he just misused his word guys. Don't be rough on him. Maybe he just want to tel us how good this project for him but the right term isn't the word he pitch. Its normal and naturally he just want to express his curiosity about the project since a lot of development has been seen his past few days. Maybe the word for his line should be thrilling and exciting much prefer. I admire you're support for this project, keep it up sir and everyone.
The word "frightening" he/she use it to express how he/she feels about the project that have a multi purpose platform and services.
Just like it's give me a chills in this platform that have many services we can achieve in one project. I think thats how he/she express how #BeEasy will be surpass the others platform or good in others.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Great news. I congratulate the project team on this success. This should have a positive impact on the project's reputation!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210436372870180&id=168545770392574

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Yes the exchanges will be announce next month probably. Many services will be released and I can't wait to test the EasyPlay and EasyTrade. Also the mining what would be the benifits we can earn. It will be multi - eth, zec, xmr and also btc, ltc and more to be the starting mining with automatic conversion into btc or usd soon.

The announcement of exchanges is the most expected event in the near future! I look forward to it with great impatience!

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

I've seen and read all the opening and the articles and I think that this BeEasy ICO is a serious one. Dev team and the support seem to be kind and friendly. Best of luck team.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

i Agree with you, me too so excited to use BeEasy project platform these all features. i know everyone also same with me. because BeEasy is unique for us. BeEasy is very attractive. 
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

BeEasy's platform is very different from when it comes to cloud data they do not expect more rigs to get the source of data, which BeEasy's secret, they would be able to share some of their mining knowledge.
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

I've seen and read all the opening and the articles and I think that this BeEasy ICO is a serious one. Dev team and the support seem to be kind and friendly. Best of luck team.

That is whats great about BeEasy. They've got not only a great ecosystem but a very supportive and active community that caters to each of their members.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

Another BeEasy feature worth mentioning is EasyData.

EasyData is a data center for installing high-performance equipment for calculations. BeEasy has built and commissioned the first phase for 1 MW.
They are working on equipping the data center with our own designed 12 GPU equipment, that will significantly improve the reliability and decrease the losses as a result of the equipment down time or break downs.

Target Schedules:
Commissioning the second phase for 2.5 MW: May-June 2018
Commissioning the third phase for 2.5 MW more: before the end of 2018.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

Clearly he just misused his word guys. Don't be rough on him. Maybe he just want to tel us how good this project for him but the right term isn't the word he pitch. Its normal and naturally he just want to express his curiosity about the project since a lot of development has been seen his past few days. Maybe the word for his line should be thrilling and exciting much prefer. I admire you're support for this project, keep it up sir and everyone.

Guess your right tho. Since we are a global community, most of us here use english as a second language. What is important is that how we express our thoughts like we support and appreciate BeEasy's platform and vision.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

do not make the language a source of difference of argument, here we come together with the same purpose and purpose, that is support the success of BeEasy project
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:52:15 AM

do not make the language a source of difference of argument, here we come together with the same purpose and purpose, that is support the success of BeEasy project
Hello, thanks. Please don't need to argue. You are welcome to join our Eng. https://t.me/beeasyicoeng and Russ. https://t.me/beeasyico channels at the Telegram, also we have https://t.me/beeasyicoesp Esp. and  Chn. https://t.me/beeasyicochn, our team will answer your questions immediately.
saaux

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

If you're thinking of starting anything, I suggest you start with BeEasy, very easy and user friendly Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

If you're thinking of starting anything, I suggest you start with BeEasy, very easy and user friendly Smiley

This is really a great advise! May i ask, when will BeEasy's platform be live?
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

Frightening for its competitors I would say. We are going to witness its development and gladly support this team
saaux

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

BeEasy's platform is very different from when it comes to cloud data they do not expect more rigs to get the source of data, which BeEasy's secret, they would be able to share some of their mining knowledge.

There has to be actual rigs when mining. I hope that BeEasy will be generous enough in giving us the best cloud mining system they could come up with

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: