Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept. It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.
Yes! They have their own/ original idea. BeEasy has all in one ecosystem which very beneficial to every one. An all time ICO which you will enjoy all the benefits you wanted.

I have seen also some of the functions of BeEasy implemented in other crypto project but only focuses in either one or two of BeEasy functions. BeEasy on the otherhand has integrated a lot of functions and features into one ecosystem. The advantage of BeEasy is how it has synergized all of these function together smoothly.
you have a point let's give time for the team to fix this their have a lot of time to handle that situation you have a good saying what beeasy need to do to not focusing for two functions and about synergized.

Yes, project like this that is quite revolutionary requires a lot of time to perfect and make the system working together flawless. I'm sure the whole development team are working double time to meet the deadline stipulated in the roadmap.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dale1075

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

To those interested to be part of the project, BeEasy's Token Sale is currently ongoing!
Get BeEasy's ETKN token at an undervalued price during the sale.

Check out EasyToken (ETKN) Nature and Emission:

The project uses Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard to emit its own EasyToken (ETKN).
The total amount of emitted tokens equals 250, 000 ETKN.
The tokens are divisible to four decimal places.
Depending on the time of purchase, the token cost during the ICO may range from 0.005 BTC to 0.02 BTC.

After the ICO is completed, the token can be purchased through the EasyTrade exchange module as early as at the launch of the cryptocurrency conversional system.

dale1075

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

Hi dev
I saw several projects like yours which already existed, so why yours is better?

You might have seen some of the functions of BeEasy implemented in other crypto project but only focuses in either one or two of BeEasy functions.
The BeEasy platform are working extremely hard integrated a lot of functions and features into one ecosystem. The advantage of BeEasy is how it has synergized all of these function together smoothly.

Now you can do almost all crypto activities in one ecosystem. No need to create different accounts for different activities

dale1075

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Do you want to earn more?
Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits

BeEasy EasyToken is an essential part of the ecosystem. EasyTokens are a discount certificate for internal use within BeEasy project services.
You can avail all functions of BeEasy platform through ETKN.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept. It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.
Yes! They have their own/ original idea. BeEasy has all in one ecosystem which very beneficial to every one. An all time ICO which you will enjoy all the benefits you wanted.

I have seen also some of the functions of BeEasy implemented in other crypto project but only focuses in either one or two of BeEasy functions. BeEasy on the otherhand has integrated a lot of functions and features into one ecosystem. The advantage of BeEasy is how it has synergized all of these function together smoothly.
you have a point let's give time for the team to fix this their have a lot of time to handle that situation you have a good saying what beeasy need to do to not focusing for two functions and about synergized.

Yes, project like this that is quite revolutionary requires a lot of time to perfect and make the system working together flawless. I'm sure the whole development team are working double time to meet the deadline stipulated in the roadmap.
they can enhance it as we know that collaborating with telecommunication company is a big help. that platform of BeEasy will be enhanced by a telecommunication company.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Do you want to earn more?
Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits

BeEasy EasyToken is an essential part of the ecosystem. EasyTokens are a discount certificate for internal use within BeEasy project services.
You can avail all functions of BeEasy platform through ETKN.

this offer should is too much, very interesting one we should take advantage of this. reviewing the benefits of the project this offer is affordable as it offers a discount on it.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Hi dev
I saw several projects like yours which already existed, so why yours is better?

Can you pls mention one project which is providing all these features in one website, all these features means  - Crypto mining from a personal computer,
converting cryptocurrency to the currency of your choice and last but not the least , all services are interconnected for better management of funds.
Although I am not from Dev team but as a participant in BeEasy I would like to know that which other project has such unique features.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

BeEasy supporters should take advantage of the currently running token sale.
There are various ways for our users to benefit from acquiring ETKN tokens:
1. purchasing power at cost price from the data centre, also known as ‘cloud mining’
2. receiving a 50 percent discount for all service fees (cryptocurrency conversion system, liquidity management system and others)
3. discounted converting tokens into game currencies, software license, ecosystem participant partner goods

In addition to the services of BeEasy,  We can also benefit all of these.  Theres a lot of advantages for token holders.  Dont miss your chance to enjoy all of these benefits. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Hi dev

Can you pls mention one project which is providing all these features in one website, all these features means  - Crypto mining from a personal computer,
converting cryptocurrency to the currency of your choice and last but not the least , all services are interconnected for better management of funds.
Although I am not from Dev team but as a participant in BeEasy I would like to know that which other project has such unique features.

Agree,  if you can name a project like BeEasy then I will check it.  For sure they have differences.  BeEasy is one of a kind project and you will see how unique this project is if you will take the time to read the paper.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 
comparing to other project is not a good part you saying those part of the project that doesn't have to other one for me beeasy build for a unique concept to helping the ecosystem in blockchain world to introduce to the world the changes is coming for the better future.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

comparing to other project is not a good part you saying those part of the project that doesn't have to other one for me beeasy build for a unique concept to helping the ecosystem in blockchain world to introduce to the world the changes is coming for the better future.
you have a point but sometimes we can't prevented to say something from other because we censorious how the project goes on just keep us updated
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

BeEasy services (mining, exchange, liquidity management service, receiving goods, charity and exchange for fiat, services from assignment partners, etc.) happens in the "single-window" means. BeEasy is a significant venture of the global group of companies Cryptocompany.Ltd
PilosopongTacio

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Hi dev

Agree,  if you can name a project like BeEasy then I will check it.  For sure they have differences.  BeEasy is one of a kind project and you will see how unique this project is if you will take the time to read the paper.

Unfortunately, i believe there aint any project like BeEasy that offers wonderful services with different platforms in one. This Project has multifunctional capabilities. Handling mining, conversion of fiat and can do fund exchange too. What more can you ask for? Right?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

you have a point but sometimes we can't prevented to say something from other because we censorious how the project goes on just keep us updated

Its a great indication if this project is gaining positive feedback on a lot of people, this only means that what they offer for future clients are a lot better than other mining platforms. This could be a sign of a great success in the future. I just read that this project could be very useful even for beginners who wants to enter mining industry because BeEasy provides user-friendly interface and features.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

EasyCare — donation made simple

BeEasy is a socially conscious project. We care about the environment, people’s health, and preventing animal extinction.

a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 11:44:01 AM by a.kuzmina

Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/abreezel/photo_2018-06-05_14-25-33_zpsdnce2uxc.jpg
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

this raised is unbelievable no question about it this will become a successful project this is the result of hardworkingg of team beeasy and all those participants continue supporting,I am lucky to be part of beeasy.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: