Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro?  (Read 9161 times)
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

Any ICO project should be researched, if you wanna invest in it.
A whitepaper it's important and you must read it.
Also you need to find a project on different social media platforms like Facebook, Telegram, Reddit and etc.
Another thing to know about the ICO's is to find professional reviews at specific web sites such like icobench.
One more important step before investing is to ask to see a smart contract at github.
I hope this info. will be helpful.  Smiley
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

When you participating in bounty I don't think you should read the whitepaper and when you investing in ICO, of course, you must read it.

I don't agree with you, because there are a lot of scam ICO. reading the whitepaper can give you some idea of the nature of the project. Is it good or not and so on? When participating in bounty you are investing your time so why wasted if the project is no good?
LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

yes, try every project is read first whitepaper it. with a whitepaper, we can know the elements of the project, from the concept of the project, the business plan, to the development team of the project.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

When you participating in bounty I don't think you should read the whitepaper and when you investing in ICO, of course, you must read it.

I don't agree with you, because there are a lot of scam ICO. reading the whitepaper can give you some idea of the nature of the project. Is it good or not and so on? When participating in bounty you are investing your time so why wasted if the project is no good?
Only dumb people would really waste their time into projects which is totally a crap one but the yet we are still facing this problem after all these years on crypto which even on reading up the whitepaper isnt really still a guarantee that you are engaging into a good project.I have seen there are lots of good projects in terms on reading up their WP but yet in the end they do still failed down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

The coin does not need to have a whitepaper if the product works. That is how I try to base off my trading from.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

I rarely read the white paper, but If I am going to invest then for sure I'll read WP thoroughly. usually, now some ICO are releasing one-page paper in addition to WP. So I read that first if it seems interesting then I'll go for reading out WP if gonna invest. For others, I usually skim through it. I am sure no one would invest their hard earned money without understanding the project idea, doing future analysis, checking reviews about it on different crypto analysis platforms like ICOBench & checking Team expertise working on the project.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
yes i read the whitepaper before investing because it gives you insight and knowledge
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:17 AM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
you need to be matured enough to read the white paper it contains valuable info if you want to invest
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

Who wouldnt read the white paper lol it'll be like your investing blind .
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

I carefully read dadi white paper, white paper for the stand or fall of an ico project is very important, to the public shows their dreams and development route, if not deep reading the paper, for a project is impossible to have a profound understanding.

erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

when i want seriously make investment on some ICO , i will read their whitepaper first , i need to verify their team ,. their project them , what purpose of their token , and use for what.
i think , whitepaper is created for make investor have more trust about their project , read the whitepaper carefully , and if u have a good think about their project , maybe thats good for invest and support their project.
but im same with you , sometime i not read their whitepaper . because alot of text and make me headache.
just read their important information , like total supply , what use their token , and their project team , etc.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

Yes. As a newbie, i like to read those whitepapers they have. I can learn somehow and verify there terms and plan of what they are trying to propose. Yes they say its kind of waste of time,  but the team takes effort to promote there big project.
 Im just saying. But it depends. Thanks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Whitepapers aren't my interest as I'm not investing into ICO's. I'd rather invest in trading and focus on those coins that I've bought. What I notice with these ICO's most of them are just the same with the content and there are even coins that just copied their whitepaper. And if you'll stick to the services section of this forum, you can even see people who are offering to create an ICO's whitepaper so for me its going to a useless basis.
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

if for investment, I think a must to read whitepaper first. by reading the whitepaper, we know the project is at risk big or small.
except for joining bounty campaign, I usually see in terms of rule, if the rules are in accordance with our ability, I usually directly join the bounty.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Maybe you can skip reading the whitepaper in full if you don't wish to invest in the ICO project, like you only wish to join bounty campaigns.
Or you can ask a trusted friend if whether or not this ICO project is reliable, that it have concrete roadmaps and the likes. It sure can fast track everything.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:38:37 AM

Nah, not really. I won't read a paper that with contents that I don't even need to read. I think the people reading it are the one who were investing on ICO's. I will do the same if I was investing. I will it carefully and know what's the road for the ICO. Its important to understand the things in ICO and the people behind it. It won't hurt if you will research for it first. I don't want my money go to waste so I prefer to read than lose money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

You need to read whitepaper dude, do it slowly when you get used to it, then it won't be so hard anymore. Whitepaper contains many information that you need as a consideration to rate it as worth to invest or not.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Whitepapers aren't my interest as I'm not investing into ICO's. I'd rather invest in trading and focus on those coins that I've bought. What I notice with these ICO's most of them are just the same with the content and there are even coins that just copied their whitepaper. And if you'll stick to the services section of this forum, you can even see people who are offering to create an ICO's whitepaper so for me its going to a useless basis.
When you do not have plans to invest into ICOs nor do not have plan to participate into bounty programs then probably you never need to read White Paper of any project. For those people who are in plan to work for the project, definitely must need to carefully study their White Paper. Then only they can could come out for an opinion whether to continue with that project or not.

I know some people are not having enough time to read White Paper but they are all depending on some services who are providing recommendations for participating in to participate in this project either investing with them in ICOs or participating in their bounty programs.
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

I always try to read the whitepaper. I look at the team, popularity, idea. It doesn't take much time. But if you want to understand how profitable it is you have to read the white paper  do not analyze it in any case.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

it's hard to say but i not always read the whitepaper, even i know the most important when joined ICO is the whitepaper of the tokens,
and i do when i think the web is not safe enough to join into the campaign/ICO. For now it's ok because it's only airdrop i don't expect much from them but it will be a great if i get over than i can guess.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: