Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1793 times)
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

As long as there are hamsters in the market (traders), there will be no growth. When they shave off their thin fur, then the growth of not only bitcoin but also the entire cryptocurrency is ensured.   Cheesy Grin
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

For the prediction of bitcoin prices this can be one method to find out the right time to buy and sell coins and I think this can be true if you have the expertise to find the right price point to buy and sell.

bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

it is only a statement that has not been proven until now, now bitcoin still stays at a low price and when it is at a high price it provides maximum profit and that when it will happen no one can predict, so I think it's just a dream.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

I am late to comment in this thread that you share, anyways now is month of September but  until now bitcoin is not quick increasing, 64k usd reach of bitcoin in april 2018 is only a dreams that amount prediction are too very impossible if that amount rich of bitcoin nobody can buy bitcoin the market speciall the poor people.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

there are lots of wild assumptions and predictions on YouTube, I think you should be wiser to react. especially you can directly research it and try to analyze it. the fact is that the market is still in red. and will last until the end of this year.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

at the moment, there is an exchange of bitcoin between those who panic and between those who decided to buy even cheaper, because sold at$ 20,000, so this price I think is possible.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Bitcoin prediction is not just a dream, it is true, there is a lot of bitcoin in the world, and it can not stop the bitcoin because many users use it or exchange different currencies, as I earn bitcoin as a trading gamer. Bitcoin is also a business that we need to grow and retain and the right strategy to exchange different currencies.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Yes it is, because many people expect much to earn big profits with predictions that it will keep rising but the reality is, it can go down and rise without us knowing.
To guarantee a bitcoin prediction is not easy because the price is not stable yet.

You should not depends on prediction they're always wrong. What did he said that bitcoin will be 64k in April. Its September and the price will still to much low as compare to December price its even didn't touch 20k.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

It's hard to predict the price of bitcoin but I believe there's still a chance that it will go high by ber months. Just keep believing and buying.

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to actually reach $50k dollars this year and it was possible if most of the people will continuously investing so it will be always depending on the demand in the market.
We can all assume and predict that bitcoin will rise, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee and know what will going to happen and what such activities or any other matters that can affect its growth and declining because of this serious matters or particular concern like ETF to somehow manipulate the price and but before it happens.
Yes it is, because many people expect much to earn big profits with predictions that it will keep rising but the reality is, it can go down and rise without us knowing.
To guarantee a bitcoin prediction is not easy because the price is not stable yet.

Bitcoin is volatile and it can be change any time. Not to believe in predict and buy bitcoin and hold them.Its easy to make a video and viral it on YouTube. Anything on internet is fake.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

Bitcoin is volatile and it can be change any time. Not to believe in predict and buy bitcoin and hold them.Its easy to make a video and viral it on YouTube. Anything on internet is fake.
indeed we cannot guess the price of bitcoin which is uncertain going up and down because bitcoin changes every second of the price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

It is rather difficult to draw conclusions about the future cost of bitcoin. Last year, when experts talked about a course of 2-3 thousand dollars, the prices were much higher.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

Up to this point, it's clearly a precursor too. Nearly the end of 2018, exactly three months away. But its price is now down to $ 3,000. And if the situation is optimistic, it can only shrink to $ 30000. Not any more . I believe in Bitcoin's future, but I do not believe in speculation about such a move.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Up to this point, it's clearly a precursor too. Nearly the end of 2018, exactly three months away. But its price is now down to $ 3,000. And if the situation is optimistic, it can only shrink to $ 30000. Not any more . I believe in Bitcoin's future, but I do not believe in speculation about such a move.

It's not down to 3k though i doubt any of these blown up speculations would come true by the end of the year. It's indicating that we're going to touch another ath which is hardly possible unless the whales pump the value that much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Bitcoin predictions if we look at the good market as well as we have a way of looking at and based on the analytical statistics and some other influencing factors we can predict the bitcoin price in time short Undecided Undecided Undecided
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

As you can see, now everyone is allowed to buy at such cheap prices Grin. Of course, the prediction at $ 64,000 was very fantastic, but at the end of 2017, some well-known personalities were not shy about expressing their bold assumptions.
As we see now, this assumption was unrealized.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

My bitcoin dream prediction is already happen in past year for a huge price of bitcoin rising up. Im not good in trading that year so I was shocked the price of bitcoin in 2017 because i have not enough money to invest in that year.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I think bitcoin will not fall until as low as that, for me $ 3.000 is a number which's impossible. And $ 30.000 is the price which I had previously believed that it would be realized by the end of 2018. But the current market situation's increasingly uncertain, has made me doubt.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

As you can see, now everyone is allowed to buy at such cheap prices Grin. Of course, the prediction at $ 64,000 was very fantastic, but at the end of 2017, some well-known personalities were not shy about expressing their bold assumptions.
As we see now, this assumption was unrealized.

Indeed, those assumptions was really been so brilliant because many traders hope and expect there's much greater increase beyond the $20K history last 2017. The reality doesn't conform the dreams of everybody, because actual market of cryptocurrency has no stability due to volatility. In order to fulfill those dreams we should act positively and never mind the negativeness so that you'll be able to move on for better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

I think  bitcoin is for real because they are useful  and helpful  to the investors  to earn a good amount of income in this field  of business.
The prediction in bitcoins is great thing to inspire lots of people to invest in bitcoin in order to obtained a better life that they are desire for a long time.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

If somehow ETF is agreed, corporate money will come into cryptoworld (which will be billions of dollars) so yes I believe bitcoin can be 30000 dollars in a bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: