Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
BernoulliS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

Georgio, could you please give us some numbers over how many delayed Coincraft Desks you have at the moment? How many units your company is producing per day and when do you expect to catch up the delays (when each batch will be shipped approximately)?

Most of the customers are furious about the enormous delays already, so there are no reasons why this info shouldn't be public any more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:05:46 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 03:20:22 PM by georgem

order number is #333X, February week 1 batch, paid at the end of November, 1 Coincraft Desk.

Called bitmine few minutes ago and was told that this batch will be delivered in the middle of April perhaps Angry ... just before the "after 71 days right for refund" CPP policy triggers (which is against EU regulations I guess).  

This doesn't smell good at all. If they doubled the staff to cover the queues than there are no viable reasons why it should be delayed for so long now.

Looks like I made a big mistake pre-ordering from bitmine, they blinded me with this "Swiss company" logo

I called them an hour ago, I am in the same situation like you (end of november paid for a february week 1 delivery) ... and now they say: "it's going to be delievered probably 10th april..."

And still they claim they make 30 devices a day (giorgiomassa even talks about 50+)... which would equal nearly a thousand devices per month... but no, it seems everybody is waiting, and delays are only increasing.

I remember a month ago (mid february, when my CPP started), i jokingly told them on the phone: "dude, if delays continue like that, it will be april before I get to my devices"...
And they replied: "No! No! Certainly not april...."

So really I have to assume the worst case, I feel stupid for still hoping.

It is nothing but a big mistake, and I will make sure to spread the message.

Another thing: How come bitmine is so unprepared that every single problem (missing PSUs, missing Screws, whatever) becomes a giant problem immediately?
What kind of business is so unprepared and has no backup plans, no spare parts, no secondary suppliers.... ?

Why so many points of failure?
If I was a business I would be prepared, but it seems like the word preparation is unknown to bitmine.

Production updates for CoinCraft Desk Units
In the meantime we are sourcing for additional supplies of high power rating ATX power supplies (1300W+) for the 1 TH/s desk units, the compensations set forth by the CPP have led to basically all early ordered desk units to be upgraded to full units coped with the delays of supply for already placed orders is now resulting in a temporary shortage. While we solve this problem we are delivering orders that are 800 GH/s or less and, as such, some orders may be sent earlier than others. If you want your unit to be delivered without power supply, please contact our support team to arrange such a change.

How come you are figuring this out now?
Why didn't you order more 1300W+ PSUs a month ago, when it became 100% clear that most Coindesks would be turned into 1 TH devices?
Shouldn't something like this have been anticipated?

I can't believe how amateurish this business is run.

giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:06:47 PM

I ordered a 800GH machine in the Jan #2 batch (supposed to ship Jan 15 - lolz).

As of today my machine is 46 days late (first 10 days of being late don't count according to CCP, otherwise it would be 56 days late). So already I better be awarded an additional 40% hash power according to CCP (10% per every 10 days late). This is assuming it would ship today of course, which it won't. In 4 more days it will be 50 days late, which at that time I better be awarded 50% more hash power as promised by CCP. This will mean they have to fill my 800GH machine with a 5th card, and also and me an additional machine with 1 card.

In 14 days from now it will be 60 days late, at which time I will request full refund + 10% guaranteed by CCP.

Am I understanding this all correctly?

Hi,

Yes your calculation is accurate.

Thanks for the clarification. Do I need to contact support to request my additional hash or will they add it automatically?

It is automatically added based on your CPP coverage on the day of shipping the unit.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

As of today my machine is 46 days late (first 10 days of being late don't count according to CCP, otherwise it would be 56 days late). So already I better be awarded an additional 40% hash power according to CCP (10% per every 10 days late). This is assuming it would ship today of course, which it won't. In 4 more days it will be 50 days late, which at that time I better be awarded 50% more hash power as promised by CCP. This will mean they have to fill my 800GH machine with a 5th card, and also and me an additional machine with 1 card.

In 14 days from now it will be 60 days late, at which time I will request full refund + 10% guaranteed by CCP.

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Do I need to contact support to request my additional hash or will they add it automatically?

It is automatically added based on your CPP coverage on the day of shipping the unit.

What happens on Day 61 if you do not want a refund? Does the CCP (10%/10days) continue?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:09:04 PM

Hi,

A shame that answer only what interests you, I asked you that about my delivery and have not received a response from any of the roads, keep dignity at least respond to with education they ask
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:11:15 PM

Hi,

What happens on Day 61 if you do not want a refund? Does the CCP (10%/10days) continue?

My understanding is 50% additional hash is all that will be given no matter how long you wait after 61 days.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:12:27 PM

Hi,

My understanding is 50% additional hash is all that will be given no matter how long you wait after 61 days.

I don't want a laymans understanding, I want a clear definition from the CEO

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

You misunderstood Bitmine.

EVERY Order is planned to be +50% with at least 50-70days delay.
They wont refund. They will send them before it's even possible to refund for sure.

It is true. To my knowledge no one has recieved a refund yet.
And atleast one guy tried a "Betreibung" (collection of a claim) to get to his money...

AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:18:47 PM

You misunderstood Bitmine.

EVERY Order is planned to be +50% with at least 50-70days delay.
They wont refund. They will send them before it's even possible to refund for sure.

I would say this is probably correct. I will be watching this day to day from here on tho. On Day 61 I will be requesting a full refund + 10%. But I'm assuming I will get an email with a tracking number on Day 60. This would not surprise me one bit at this point.

And even with an additional 50% hash it doesn't help much now that difficulty has went up 3x. Give me 3x free hash and I'll be happy.
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:21:46 PM

An other thing: How come bitmine is so unprepared that every single problem (missing PSUs, missing Screws, whatever) becomes a giant problem immediately?
What kind of business is so unprepared and has no backup plans, no spare parts, no secondary suppliers.... ?

If I was a business I would be prepared, but it seems like the word preparation is unknown to bitmine.

maybe GM makes great pasta?
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

Hi,

The CPP was meant to be a compromise between and acceptable risk for our customers and an acceptable risk for us. The concept is this: we could possibly delay, we understand this is a loss for you so we are compensating this loss with additional hashing power (+10% every 10 days). If we are really so much late that waiting would make no more sense for you (the famous "61 days"), then you can cancel your order, get the money back and even get a 10% free gift from us for the troubles you had. So the answer is no, after the 61st day we are not giving more than 50% of compensation because that would result in a plain loss for us, you can either wait for the 50% compensated order to be shipped or cancel the order as per above.

I'm not aware of any other Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer in the world that offers such a good customer protection. Our primary goal is customer's satisfaction and we are working hard to achieve this.

BernoulliS

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:37:56 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 04:04:11 PM by BernoulliS

order number is #333X, February week 1 batch, paid at the end of November, 1 Coincraft Desk.

Called bitmine few minutes ago and was told that this batch will be delivered in the middle of April perhaps Angry ... just before the "after 71 days right for refund" CPP policy triggers (which is against EU regulations I guess).  

This doesn't smell good at all. If they doubled the staff to cover the queues than there are no viable reasons why it should be delayed for so long now.

Looks like I made a big mistake pre-ordering from bitmine, they blinded me with this "Swiss company" logo

I called them an hour ago, I am in the same situation like you (end of november paid for a february week 1 delivery) ... and now they say: "it's going to be delievered probably 10th april..."

And still they claim they make 30 devices a day (giorgiomassa even talks about 50+)... which would equal nearly a thousand devices per month... but no, it seems everybody is waiting, and delays are only increasing.

I remember a month ago (mid february, when my CPP started), i jokingly told them on the phone: "dude, if delays continue like that, it will be april before I get to my devices"...
And they replied: "No! No! Certainly not april...."

So really I have to assume the worst case, I feel stupid for still hoping.

It is nothing but a big mistake, and I will make sure to spread the message.

Another thing: How come bitmine is so unprepared that every single problem (missing PSUs, missing Screws, whatever) becomes a giant problem immediately?

So it sounds to be true that they are mining with these devices until the last possible moment, at the customer's expense.
That's why they created CPP in the first place. Truly sad.

I'm starting to really worry that bitmine's greed may go beyond that and many of us may not receive any device or money back in the end. They may go bankrupt or may claim that some other "force major" situations occurred.

Can just hope for the best now, ...any potential profit from it is already lost  anyway.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:45:03 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 04:01:18 PM by georgem

The CPP was meant to be a compromise between and acceptable risk for our customers and an acceptable risk for us. The concept is this: we could possibly delay, we understand this is a loss for you so we are compensating this loss with additional hashing power (+10% every 10 days). If we are really so much late that waiting would make no more sense for you (the famous "61 days"), then you can cancel your order, get the money back and even get a 10% free gift from us for the troubles you had. So the answer is no, after the 61st day we are not giving more than 50% of compensation because that would result in a plain loss for us, you can either wait for the 50% compensated order to be shipped or cancel the order as per above.

I'm not aware of any other Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer in the world that offers such a good customer protection. Our primary goal is customer's satisfaction and we are working hard to achieve this.

Something that will trigger in 100% of all cases (and also for the total amount possible --->50% CPP) can't be considered risk anymore, but it should be called deliberate.

If new customers knew in advance that the chance for total CPP is actually 100% then I dare say that only few people would make an order.

giorgiomassa, the CPP isn't here so you can abuse it at will, and so you can chill out, and use the extra time to the full extend.

CPP should have never been triggered...

Now I am 100% sure that you deliberately send every customer on this nightmarish 50% CPP trip.
(the way you talk and treat your customer, the way your business constantly runs into new problems. Makes you look like you want problems to happen so you can dance the CPP dance, instead of keeping the problems away)
... and we should be thankful for that?

I just want to make it clear to you, that no one feels thankful or grateful for the CPP, so stop talking about customer satisfaction and good customer protection.

How can I explain this to you: Listen, I have fire insurance and car insurance and life insurance etc... and I do not EVER WISH FOR THE INSURANCE PLAN TO TRIGGER...
because it would mean that my house burned down, or my car crashed, or somebody died in the family.

HOW CAN A SANE PERSON WANT THAT?

No one in their right mind has insurance and hopes that the damage will occur!

How can you say that we should be happy for having this insurance, while knowing that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US will have the damage event 100% triggered to the fullest extent?

People subscribe to insurances so they can sleep at night, but never do they hope that the actual damage event really happens!
They'd rather just pay a fee and stay without damage forever.

But you made sure that every single one of us got the maximum amount of damage triggered.

So really, what good is an insurer who doesn't do everything in their power to prevent the damage event, but instead triggers it to the full extent?

Ah wait, you are NOT an insurer, and CPP is just a marketing trick. People must get this!

nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:46:05 PM

Some good news for a change --- Customer Service answered email in 40 minutes!

A new record!

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:53:42 PM

A new record!

~nh

Nice, i think they did delete all the older mail, because i'am still waiting for an reaction from Bitmine on a mail i send 2 weeks ago!!

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

hey guys we ordered from the wrong company... the chinese guys deliver their products. and yes not after 60 days...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5572959#msg5572959
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5507351#msg5507351

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482921.msg5340791#msg5340791

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your clear and concise response.

manicminer5

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:06:34 PM

A new record!

~nh

Nice, i think they did delete all the older mail, because i'am still waiting for an reaction from Bitmine on a mail i send 2 weeks ago!!

Me too. Request sent 2 weeks ago but still nothing as response.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

are you joking?

I'm not commenting on the content or intent of the response, but at least the response is clear, concise and leaves no room for mistake from anyone reading it.

Whether it is right or wrong is up to the customer to decide (both current and potential)

giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:11:49 PM

are you joking?

I'm not commenting on the content or intent of the response, but at least the response is clear, concise and leaves no room for mistake from anyone reading it.

Whether it is right or wrong is up to the customer to decide (both current and potential)

potenial customers? nice joke Cheesy

i think josh zerlan will order some rigs and the new quantenminer from intel and bitmine...

intel makes business with a company who had such a great reputation? strange cant believe!

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: