Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565013 times)
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:12:28 AM

1. when the desk will startet to shipping ?
2. when the desk will startet to shipping ?
3. when the desk will startet to shipping ?
4. when the desk will startet to shipping ?
5. when the desk will startet to shipping ?

sry  Wink

SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 11:13:54 AM

sry  Wink

.. just call +41 91 290 90 99 and ask .. to ask here is senseless  Grin

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:15:09 AM

Hey be patient friends Smiley i am in the same boat. just endure another 2 weeks or so. At least not in another 2 month waiting like BFL.  

Apparently we´re not in the same boat; I have ordered the very first Avalon Clones - then upgraded to Coincraft Rigs - at a time where BTC traded below 100$.

I can´t accept the in-transparent way of communication from bitmine anymore - we are nearing a 3 months delay due to a official 3 week shipping delay of a sub-contractor?!? Yeah right - that´s so credible. I am going to be patient and put my rose-tinted glasses on and see what happens. NOT

It´s not that hard to (officially) prove where the time during production was lost - and I will not hesitate to initiate a lawsuit to find that out.

Where does the 3 months delay come from? It has always been clearly stated on the product page that shipping would start from the 16th of December, as such as of today we are just 7 weeks late, a little bit less than 2 months and, again, we are going to pay that delay to our customers with our customer protection plan by adding free hashing power.

Well IF you start shipping Rigs in week 8 - it comes very close to 3 months.

You were always stating that delivery(!! not production) started at 3rd of december - and 95% will be done by 17th of december.
How about you check your own blog -

http://bitmine.ch/?p=1920

"..shipping queue will continue to be filled till we reach the limits of our production capacity, although 95% of all deliveries will commence between December 3rd and December 17th"

Also I am not complaining about the high BTC rate - I am only complaining about not getting informed by what´s really going on with my orders.

This blog post is being taken into account so often, so it's better to clarify it once for all: that post was based on our best predictions at that time but was in no way binding like the purchase agreement is when you place the order and agree to the stated terms. At that time, we were thinking that we could have anticipated production in respect of what was the official terms, but unfortunately it turned out we couldn't. This fact does not automagically change the legally binding shipping terms to the predicted one, that one will always stay "starting from the 16th of December" as it was very clearly written in the product description page.

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:20:55 AM

sry  Wink

.. just call +41 91 290 90 99 and ask .. to ask here is senseless  Grin

ahh -> did you know that a call is very expensive ?

i hope that i get an answer..... please :-)

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:21:46 AM

Hey be patient friends Smiley i am in the same boat. just endure another 2 weeks or so. At least not in another 2 month waiting like BFL.  

Apparently we´re not in the same boat; I have ordered the very first Avalon Clones - then upgraded to Coincraft Rigs - at a time where BTC traded below 100$.

I can´t accept the in-transparent way of communication from bitmine anymore - we are nearing a 3 months delay due to a official 3 week shipping delay of a sub-contractor?!? Yeah right - that´s so credible. I am going to be patient and put my rose-tinted glasses on and see what happens. NOT

It´s not that hard to (officially) prove where the time during production was lost - and I will not hesitate to initiate a lawsuit to find that out.

Where does the 3 months delay come from? It has always been clearly stated on the product page that shipping would start from the 16th of December, as such as of today we are just 7 weeks late, a little bit less than 2 months and, again, we are going to pay that delay to our customers with our customer protection plan by adding free hashing power.

You were always stating that delivery(!! not production) started at 3rd of december - and 95% will be done by 17th of december.

"..shipping queue will continue to be filled till we reach the limits of our production capacity, although 95% of all deliveries will commence between December 3rd and December 17th"

Also I am not complaining about the high BTC rate - I am only complaining about not getting informed by what´s really going on with my orders.

This blog post is being taken into account so often, so it's better to clarify it once for all: that post was based on our best predictions at that time but was in no way binding like the purchase agreement is when you place the order and agree to the stated terms. At that time, we were thinking that we could have anticipated production in respect of what was the official terms, but unfortunately it turned out we couldn't. This fact does not automagically change the legally binding shipping terms to the predicted one, that one will always stay "starting from the 16th of December" as it was very clearly written in the product description page.

ok so when will you start shipping anything ? desk or rig or whatever, did you ship anything today ? did you reach your performance expectations ? can you post a video and show how things are going?

I had faith in you guys but you are stating to lose  me here, a company with long term vision should think about a returning customer that can leave a positive feedback for new customers in order to maintain their business model, please don't try to be a second BFL...
tranquille

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:23:38 AM

Alright - that´s fine.
Than it´s 16th december - accepted.

I will still have to wait another two weeks (likely more) longer than customers ordering far later - how would you feel?
How do you explain a 2 week delay - because the Rig´s are so hard to assemble?
What exactly is so hard to assemble - or is there maybe something else not working etc.

How about you finally start being transparent and take all the guessworks away.
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:36:00 AM

Hi giorgiomassa, would like to know if they have already begun to ship orders.

thanks
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:47:19 AM

thanks

Are you not reading the previous posts man?

segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:55:01 AM

thanks

Are you not reading the previous posts man?

Thanks, I've heard that started today.
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:15:12 PM

ok so when will you start shipping anything ? desk or rig or whatever, did you ship anything today ? did you reach your performance expectations ? can you post a video and show how things are going?

I had faith in you guys but you are stating to lose  me here, a company with long term vision should think about a returning customer that can leave a positive feedback for new customers in order to maintain their business model, please don't try to be a second BFL...

+1
Yes.
Need video work miner!  Roll Eyes
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

+1
Yes.

+ 100500

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:26:34 PM

+1
Yes.

+ 100500

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Guys relax, you will receive your miners at some point.
But rest assured that your miners will arrive in perfect working condition.

Now I am not, under no circumstances, saying that this is Bitmine because it could be anyone but....

Here is a small sample of what these beasts can do: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX

Here is how much they make in a little over a month: https://blockchain.info/address/1Nbq2XZaRsKknf5fcT2wTXvBS31PaUWSeX?offset=0&filter=0

So don't worry about it. Your miners are VERY profitable Wink
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:01:15 PM

yes if you ordered enough of them so they total 554 TH

They will never break even taking in account todays difficulty and the growth in difficulty in the next few months, even if you run them for 2 years.

Either your posting is supposed to be ironic or you failed math in school
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:06:45 PM

So did anybody find out if just the Desk line is going to production or is the rig line starting production as well?

Are we going to have another BFL where rig customers have to wait forever in a day to get a machine??  Roll Eyes

Both! did u read the new?

Actually yes I did read the news.  Reading the news is what prompted me to ask the question.  You see some of us around here have seen the games these manufactures play with words.  In fact they got you on just that.  See Bitmines responses above me and you will see that you thought based on their "new" they would ship at the same time.  In reality rigs are delayed by at least 2 weeks over desks.

Many of us have seen this play out a number of times already and as such we ask questions based on our past experience.  In this case people who paid for Desks AFTER people who paid for Rigs will have their unit shipped first.  How were those first customers to know this?  

This is exactly what BFL did and it rightfully pissed A LOT of people off.  Bitmine should have been upfront stating CLEARLY that Desk and Rig units are different Q's
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:13:21 PM

it would be so easy to say:
e.g. desk shipping from xx
rig shipping from xx

someone news about desk or rig Huh,  i have both ordered

S4VV4S

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

yes if you ordered enough of them so they total 554 TH

They will never break even taking in account todays difficulty and the growth in difficulty in the next few months, even if you run them for 2 years.

Either your posting is supposed to be ironic or you failed math in school

Bro, they didn't need to order enough of them, the build them Wink
So the pre-orders bought it for them, when they are done with it they will ship.

Also, I meant they are VERY profitable now.... Wink

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:25:15 PM

Bro, they didn't need to order enough of them, the build them Wink
So the pre-orders bought it for them, when they are done with it they will ship.

Also, I meant they are VERY profitable now.... Wink

If you are implying they are mining with them, then cough up some proof
Tegija

Activity: 112

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:39:59 PM

rig shipping from xx

i just talked with bit mine.

They say that first miner will leave production beginning of next week. my miners (rigs) will be ready for pick up end of next week till beginning of week after the next one.
they had in production some problems, but it seems to be solved now (i hope so!!!)

what i find very interesting...

Everybody in bitcointalk knows AMT??? i think at least... if not here is a link to their thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg4870542#msg4870542

Bitmine support doesn´t know anything about them... support said clear that there is no partner with name advanced miners.
i asked it because we as direct clients of Bitmine.ch have to wait for chips and miners at least same long as AMT and now even seems that AMT will ship earlier as Bitmine.ch...
Answer was clear: they don't have partner with that name and they do not have a clue from where they should have such amount of chips...

Is AMT scam? or just this support does not know anything about them?

strange...

Enjoy your life!
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:50:06 PM

rig shipping from xx

i just talked with bit mine.

They say that first miner will leave production beginning of next week. my miners (rigs) will be ready for pick up end of next week till beginning of week after the next one.
they had in production some problems, but it seems to be solved now (i hope so!!!)

what i find very interesting...

Everybody in bitcointalk knows AMT??? i think at least... if not here is a link to their thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg4870542#msg4870542

Bitmine support doesn´t know anything about them... support said clear that there is no partner with name advanced miners.
i asked it because we as direct clients of Bitmine.ch have to wait for chips and miners at least same long as AMT and now even seems that AMT will ship earlier as Bitmine.ch...
Answer was clear: they don't have partner with that name and they do not have a clue from where they should have such amount of chips...

Is AMT scam? or just this support does not know anything about them?

strange...

Sorry about that, it looks like the operator that answered your call didn't understand clearly you were meaning AMT with "Advanced miners". We do have a partnership with them indeed and they are perfectly legit as per our official post here: http://bitmine.ch/?p=2968

AMT are our only officially recognized distributors along with 50btc and Zefir user on this forum for the DIY chips distribution, take care because everything else out there that claims to be us or to work with us it not, there are a lot of scams around!

Tegija

Activity: 112

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:58:31 PM

Thanks!
i/we have there one order, so good that its cleared up!

Phone connection was pretty bad, so it was really not easy to understand each other.

Enjoy your life!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: