Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:39:30 AM

Sorry if this has been answered before, but if I want to use my own power supply to get my 1 TH/s Desk shipped earlier does it need to have a single 12v rail?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StayCool

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:56:58 AM

I did order in September. I ordered two coincraft desks, with each 200 Gh/s. They arrived last week. The compensation will arrive in a next delivery.

I want to write down my expierence with the products for the community.

The first thing I found out was, I couldn't connect with the IE browser. I had to choose Firefox. With Firefox I could connect without Problems.
One machine did work perfectly.

The other machine had always a message in CGMiner "no Connection". Because I could connect with the other machine, I found out very quickly, that the machine has a Hardware Problem. The log in the webbrowser did show a message "Driver not recognized". So I opened the case and did see, that the connector card to the hashing module, wasn't plugged correctly. So I plug the Card in and the Problems was solved.
Since them the machines are working without any technical Problems.

The machines are very loud, they are nothing for the livingroom or bedroom. Could be nice to have the vents to work with a temperature senitive control. Maybe it can be solved with Software in one of the next Releases.

I want to send my congrats to the team of bitmine. Everyone who has a technical approach, knows how difficult it is to develope Hardware. Form my point of view you did it in record time. You always did communicate honestly the important Messages to the community.

Thanks for your work.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:32:15 PM

The granting of a court order to freeze bitcoin assets of mining hardware companies who fail to deliver on time could have ramifications in an industry beset by delays as small and inexperienced participants grapple with issues related to cutting edge hardware design and production.

source: http://www.coindesk.com/court-grants-order-freeze-hashfasts-bitcoin-wallets/

Guys. Again if you still didn't. Get yourself a lawyer as soon as possible or get involved in a class action. Even if your Order is just delayed by just 1-2 weeks. Bitmine is going to fucking delay every order till the very end.
Giorgio is going to scam everybody who ordered till today. AND is going to scam even further customers with the "Bitmine next generation miner" soon.

Only a court can stop this scam before even more people get damages by these assholes.
Class action exist in US, for swiss company does not apply. Need to see is anything similar is in the swiss law, so talk to lawyers.
Tegija

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just Fun!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:49:54 AM

I want to send my congrats to the team of bitmine. Everyone who has a technical approach, knows how difficult it is to develope Hardware. Form my point of view you did it in record time. You always did communicate honestly the important Messages to the community.

Thanks for your work.

Great joke!

Enjoy your life!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

Everyone who is driving to bitmine and coming back seemed to be brainwashed or something. Normally these members are trolling around and flaming fud hate. But then after being at bitmine, picking up the device, they are like 'ohhhh god thank you bitmine' you are so wonderful. I think in real bitmine is developing brainwash hardware and not miners.

It has nothing to do with bitmine, but with human psychology.

You wait endlessly for something, and when you finally get it, your mind changes. Your daily routine changes (not complaining anymore, but watching the mining process)... it's just human nature. :-)

Bitmine could have fucked this up massively, not delivering anything, goxing us all, etc... I think many people are just happy that they got something back.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 12:47:50 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 01:02:09 PM by georgem

UPDATE about my two 800 Ghs Coindesk devices that I recieved two days ago:

One of them works fine, the other was damaged and I had to send it back. FedEx messed something up... must have fallen down badly, some connectors and the red thingy that connects the moduls have been damaged.

But that's not bitmine's fault (they have packaged the device securely enough), so I am now waiting for them to resolve this problem quickly. I will keep you updated.

First device working can be seen here: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/16bWt62xq5rmQuGscq7L7GuZfYmZkkvN5x

About the second device (the damaged one) I sent it back immediately, and I was told by bitmine that I should recieve a new one already at monday/tuesday.

I hope so, I will keep you updated once I recieve the second device so I can start a complete review.

Let's see how bitmine handles this. Also should they now have additional delays, I wonder if the CPP is reinstated for the damaged device. Bitmine didn't want to give me a clear answer on that yet.

Anyway: I am happy with my working device, it's by far not as loud as I feared, and it takes about 1 Watt per Gh to run. That's cool.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:18:08 PM

Good to see you are fine and mining  Cool

Thanks!

Well, mining with 50% of what I ordered... I feel like half-paralyzed...
Damn, why was I the guy to recieve a damaged device???

Imagine that I am located in switzerland too, like bitmine. So a very short transport distance..
But still the device gets damaged.
Freaking hilarious.  Shocked

A reason more to finally get myself a car... these days you can't trust anyone with fragile deliveries.  Angry

mo_mo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

Good to see you are fine and mining  Cool

Thanks!

Well, mining with 50% of what I ordered... I feel like half-paralyzed...
Damn, why was I the guy to recieve a damaged device???

Imagine that I am located in switzerland too, like bitmine. So a very short transport distance..
But still the device gets damaged.
Freaking hilarious.  Shocked

A reason more to finally get myself a car... these days you can't trust anyone with fragile deliveries.  Angry

Did they add the CPP with your order?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

Yes, they have.

In most cases they will do that.

The only exception where you don't get the CPP delivered with your order, is when they owe you so many moduls that they have to send you additional devices.
(Or when your device is already fully populated, for example a 1 TH Coindesk. If they owe you 50% CPP on that 1 TH Coindesk, you will recieve an additional 600 Ghs Coindesk sometime later (but not necessarily))

But aslong as the moduls can be packed into the same device you recieve them with your order, the same time.

See their CPP: http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

Last Question/Answer:

Q: How can you upgrade my hashing speed if my purchased unit is already full populated with hashing modules?

A: You will receive an additional unit FOR FREE with at least the hashing power upgrade you were entitled to. Due to some logistics constraints, your additional unit will not necessarily be shipped together with your original order.

So what this means is, that the customers who ordered fully populated devices do not recieve preferential treatment.

mo_mo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

Yes, they have.

In most cases they will do that.

The only exception where you don't get the CPP delivered with your order, is when they owe you so many moduls that they have to send you additional devices.
(Or when your device is already fully populated, for example a 1 TH Coindesk. If they owe you 50% CPP on that 1 TH Coindesk, you will recieve an additional 600 Ghs Coindesk sometime later (but not necessarily))

But aslong as the moduls can be packed into the same device you recieve them with your order, the same time.

See their CPP: http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

Last Question/Answer:

Q: How can you upgrade my hashing speed if my purchased unit is already full populated with hashing modules?

A: You will receive an additional unit FOR FREE with at least the hashing power upgrade you were entitled to. Due to some logistics constraints, your additional unit will not necessarily be shipped together with your original order.

I received my order but no CPP came with it and worst thing is my order date was mid september and I just got it on Friday and also one of my module is broken.

I have email support@bitmine.ch , Are they going to pay for your shipping fees?

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:09:38 PM

I received my order but no CPP came with it and worst thing is my order date was mid september and I just got it on Friday and also one of my module is broken.

Yes I think so, I emailed them a copy of the receipt, so they know how much it cost me to send it back.
I will call them next week again, to clarify things.

But I am only two days into this, I don't know yet how bitmine will react. They said a few things on the phone, but I don't know what will happen next week.

I will keep you updated.

If your device is broken, or a module, immediately make photos of it and send the module back to bitmine, you have 1 year guarantee.
If only a module is broken, just send the module.

My broken device has obviously had damage because it was mishandled in transport, it looks like it fell exactly on a corner from a large enough height, so the whole device is somewhat deformed:

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

It is interesting that you also recieved your device on friday, and that your device was damaged too.

It's probably no coincidence that we both recieved damaged devices.

I wonder what the hell happened.

Can you tell me where you are located mo_mo?

inzli

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Seems as some other people make their ROI by selling the machine overprized :-)

http://www.ricardo.ch/kaufen/computer-und-netzwerk/sonstige-computersysteme/sonstige/asic-bitcoin-miner-950-gh-s/v/an732461728/
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

how?

There are no bids. No one is buying this.

Let's see if someone buys that. I think it's insanely overprized.

StayCool

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:07:27 PM

Thanks for your work.

Great joke!

Everyone who is driving to bitmine and coming back seemed to be brainwashed or something. Normally these members are trolling around and flaming fud hate. But then after being at bitmine, picking up the device, they are like 'ohhhh god thank you bitmine' you are so wonderful. I think in real bitmine is developing brainwash hardware and not miners. This miners they sell are just cheap china ware to hide what they are real working on. However, they are really good at that. I should buy one from them.  Cheesy

And where is the clown? He wanted to meet them and now he is gone.  Huh Cry

Poor, greedy human. You seems to have no nerves for this Business. Did you really think to get rich by mining bitcoins?
Now, you are back in the reality and see, that you should do hard work to get rich. And your dream is blast in the air and other people are guilty for your unrealistic dream.
Tstststs.

Wink
mo_mo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

Yes I think so, I emailed them a copy of the receipt, so they know how much it cost me to send it back.
I will call them next week again, to clarify things.

But I am only two days into this, I don't know yet how bitmine will react. They said a few things on the phone, but I don't know what will happen next week.

I will keep you updated.

If your device is broken, or a module, immediately make photos of it and send the module back to bitmine, you have 1 year guarantee.
If only a module is broken, just send the module.

My broken device has obviously had damage because it was mishandled in transport, it looks like it fell exactly on a corner from a large enough height, so the whole device is somewhat deformed:
I emailed them and they should have a return label for me, so i can ship it back to them since it's insured.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 10:52:49 PM

I emailed them and they should have a return label for me, so i can ship it back to them since it's insured.

Aah, I see you are located far far away... so you will ofcourse use FedEx to return it (same way you recieved it)

Since my device didn't have to cross borders I used swisspost which is muchcheaper AND insured.

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

Hmm, a lot of angry CoinDesk customers.

Maybe it is time to let the grand public know. Will sleep on it.

PS: I'm sorry, did I say CoinDesk? I meant CoinCraft desk...
and you are from? ny times?

Hehe,

someone who bought from Bitmine, HashFast, Black Arrow, Cointerra, KnCMiner, VMC and Alpha Technology for hardware AND vendor reviewing purposes...

Guys - don´t be so sceptical just because someone has newbie status. The few stars on the left only tell about frequency of posting not the quality. He knows more hardware vendors than most of us ;-)

And yes - HWReviewer - I would be glad to see an honest review being done by you.

http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

Prepare to enter a world of stress
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:45:08 PM

Hmm, a lot of angry CoinDesk customers.

Maybe it is time to let the grand public know. Will sleep on it.

PS: I'm sorry, did I say CoinDesk? I meant CoinCraft desk...
and you are from? ny times?

Hehe,

someone who bought from Bitmine, HashFast, Black Arrow, Cointerra, KnCMiner, VMC and Alpha Technology for hardware AND vendor reviewing purposes...

Guys - don´t be so sceptical just because someone has newbie status. The few stars on the left only tell about frequency of posting not the quality. He knows more hardware vendors than most of us ;-)

And yes - HWReviewer - I would be glad to see an honest review being done by you.

http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/
wow

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Tegija

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just Fun!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

Thanks for your work.

Great joke!

Everyone who is driving to bitmine and coming back seemed to be brainwashed or something. Normally these members are trolling around and flaming fud hate. But then after being at bitmine, picking up the device, they are like 'ohhhh god thank you bitmine' you are so wonderful. I think in real bitmine is developing brainwash hardware and not miners. This miners they sell are just cheap china ware to hide what they are real working on. However, they are really good at that. I should buy one from them.  Cheesy

And where is the clown? He wanted to meet them and now he is gone.  Huh Cry

Poor, greedy human. You seems to have no nerves for this Business. Did you really think to get rich by mining bitcoins?
Now, you are back in the reality and see, that you should do hard work to get rich. And your dream is blast in the air and other people are guilty for your unrealistic dream.
Tstststs.

Wink

I guess its not just beeing greedy. Its excitement we are looking for. We want to play and some people did not think about that they can also lose. And now they are learning it  Grin in a hard hard way and flamming and trolling like pregnant female dogs. That whats really scary me sometimes...

@StayCool:
if you don't want to get rich or earn some money, why you brought a miner? just stupid excuse for bit mine what you bring here...

@bcmine:
i am in mining business probably longer than you and it always was some kind of gambling. i was always playing with my own money and built up solid service for my customers. seems that you like gambling, but doing it with your customers money. "flaming and trolling like pregnant female dogs" scares me too, but only because you are saying it. you are trying to build up some serious business and are using this kind of rhetoric? i am very curios will it work this way...
PS: in one thing you seem to really right: everybody who was there seems to be brainwashed. how they manage to do it stays a mystery for me, weakness of human psychology does not excuse it for me...

Regards
T

Enjoy your life!
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: