Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:26:30 PM

Bit of a shame if you end the campaign at the end of the round Stunna... but as I've said a few tmes.. you have been amazingly generous and given so many people who have probably never had any BTC before, well some BTC heh.

All the best for the future.. and hopefully this isn't the last round.. but if it is... big big thank you Smiley

I just hope all the whingers who were owed 1/3 of a cent werent the ones who helped you come to this decision.. but all good Smiley

Evan with all cuts it will cost about 18-20btc to payout seniors and heros that are left in.
So even if he decide to continue this i think more cuts will be neded.

That depends on how profitable this campaign is to Stunna. I doubt he makes 20 BTC+ by attracting new gamblers through the signature campaign. Tbh people shouldn't complain so much. If Stunna decides to cut more/shut down the campaign we just have to respect that. We should be thankful that Stunna has ran this campaign for so long with one of the best payouts.

There's no way to tell how profitable it is but he would lose out on new members certainly if advertising was stopped. I think some kind or forum prescense is needed if he wants to keep his image fresh on here and attract new members without a significant drop, though only stunna no's what is best for his business.

Well as i see it. Campaign with ur ref in sig is not doing rly well so i would say almost nobody click on this sigs. It doesnt bring much new players at all.

Ofc seeing pd sigs all over the forum is nice , and giving good image. But with all the spam going on its almost contra productive. We will see how it goes now with only good quality posters are left.

What I suggested to Stunna is to have some fixed budget for this, like 10-15btc. And stay in it by cutting off members or lowering payout. Then people who are in would share that 15 btc. If they don't reach it, there is more budget for next month and some new members could be accepted and so on.

Or maybe a fixed price (min 50 posts). For example:

Senior Members: 0.15 BTC
Hero: 0.2 BTC
Legendary: 0.25 BTC
Staff: 0.3 BTC

That way people don't 'need' to spam anymore in order to reach 400 posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brooker

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:27:23 PM

Well as i see it. Campaign with ur ref in sig is not doing rly well so i would say almost nobody click on this sigs. It doesnt bring much new players at all.

Ofc seeing pd sigs all over the forum is nice , and giving good image. But with all the spam going on its almost contra productive. We will see how it goes now with only good quality posters are left.

What I suggested to Stunna is to have some fixed budget for this, like 10-15btc. And stay in it by cutting off members or lowering payout. Then people who are in would share that 15 btc. If they don't reach it, there is more budget for next month and some new members could be accepted and so on.

What spam is that? I haven't seen any since the half the members were cut, and how do you know ref links aren't doing well? Do yo have access to the stats? Most people don't have a ref link since they're in this campaign anyway. If this signature campaign wasnt drawing in new members why would stunna keep it going for a year? Having a budget of a certain amount he is willing to spend, though.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:34:20 PM

What spam is that? I haven't seen any since the half the members were cut, and how do you know ref links aren't doing well? Do yo have access to the stats? Most people don't have a ref link since they're in this campaign anyway. If this signature campaign wasnt drawing in new members why would stunna keep it going for a year? Having a budget of a certain amount he is willing to spend, though.

He ran it for this long coz he didn't have clue if its bringing new players or not. But now with full members and members , and even some sr , with ref links in sig he knows that it isn't working rly well.

Also ask a howzar how much refs and wagered he got with his campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Brooker

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:42:34 PM

He ran it for this long coz he didn't have clue if its bringing new players or not. But now with full members and members , and even some sr , with ref links in sig he knows that it isn't working rly well.

Just because the people with refs arent getting many hits doesn't mean those without them arent for several reasons. People with ref links arent getting paid to post and so therefor dont make many posts. How many people did howzar even get signed up to his campaign because it didn't look like many last time I saw? I'm sure if stunna completly ceased this campaign he'll get a pretty good idea of how many users it was bringing in, though.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:56:57 PM

About that howzar...doesn't he have around 2-3 participants just btw?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:25:34 PM

About that howzar...doesn't he have around 2-3 participants just btw?

Yes, Howzar did not got the response from community because people don't like uncertainity.
They want clear thing like how much they will receive at the end of month, doesn't matter if it is small.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kayex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:46:43 AM

Is this definitely the last run or has stunna not confirmed yet.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:53:45 AM

if Stunna decide to end the campaign
It become a big loss for everyone  Cry

and i hope this will not be happen

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:58:27 AM

No final confirmation or deny so far.

I guess we will only know by the end of the term what going to happens, so it is useless too much conjecturing, for now.

PeanutCoins

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:37:33 AM

is cause hes getting hassled by the whole community people need to chill out and let him relax, or he needs to let someone help him run it.  dont ruin it for other people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:55:41 AM

No final confirmation or deny so far.

I guess we will only know by the end of the term what going to happens, so it is useless too much conjecturing, for now.

He is thinking about it

Personally, am not in the campaign but think it would be a huge loss for PD on the medium/long term

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:57:35 AM

He is thinking about stopping but still no confirmation about this

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:59:28 AM

He is thinking means, most probably he will do. Last time when he was thinking to cutting down campaign,
and he did it. But it was one of the best and longest running campaign in Bitcointalk forum.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:02:53 PM

He is thinking means, most probably he will do. Last time when he was thinking to cutting down campaign,
and he did it. But it was one of the best and longest running campaign in Bitcointalk forum.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Is he not allowed to think now? He's said plenty of things and then later changed his mind. It's completely pointless speculating in here based on one thing he said especially when you have zero control over it.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 12:44:36 PM

It was too big before... it probably still is.  I don't think it'd make sense to cancel it completely, though.  You'd still want at least some exposure on here.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:52:50 PM

If you didn't receive payment and have Pmed me I am working through those

Here's the full list of participants for September:

If you aren't on this list, you will not be paid.

USERNAME
AlexRossi
Acidyo
Adriano
ajareselde
azguard
bigasic
Bit_Happy
BitCoinDream
BitCoinNutJob
Blazedout419
bryant.coleman
Brewins
byt411
Chef Ramsay
Chris001
cooldgamer
counter
crazyearner
Cryptopher
DarkHyudrA
devthedev
djjacket
DrG
DubFX
Eal F. Skillz
elebit
ensurance982
freedomno1
galbros
giveBTCpls
gondel
grolll
haploid23
hilariousandco
cxboyminer
icey
iram3130
jaberwock
justin00
koshgel
LaudaM
Light
lyth0s
minerpumpkin
Mobius
MoneyGod
MoreBloodWine
mprep
Nahtnam
Nightowlace
nioc
niothor
nwfella
oceans
philipma1957
Razick
RoadTrain
saif92
Serpens66
smeagol
souspeed
statdude
techman                                                                                                                  
tarmi
the joint
thefunkybits
TheNewAnon135246
tspacepilot
TwinWinNerD
Vlad2Vlad
wachtwoord
williamj2543
Xch4ng3
zahra4571
zedicus
zolace

hmm how come I am not on the list?

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

It was too big before... it probably still is.  I don't think it'd make sense to cancel it completely, though.  You'd still want at least some exposure on here.

I'm guessing you got your payment now seeing as the feedback is gone? So has everyone got paid now? Hopefully that will be a big stress removed. I agree that it wouldnt be a good idea to cancel it completely, but the campaign may benefit from cutting a few more members, though.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:12:43 PM

Now with dicebitcoin being a less 'threatening' competitor, PrimeDice ending this campaign wouldn't matter all too much. Nearly all of the big players from dicebitcoin knew about PrimeDice and are likely to move back to play there now.
Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:43:57 PM

Now with dicebitcoin being a less 'threatening' competitor, PrimeDice ending this campaign wouldn't matter all too much. Nearly all of the big players from dicebitcoin knew about PrimeDice and are likely to move back to play there now.

Primedice and Dicebitcoin arent the only two dicesites. Ending this campaign would give a competitor a pretty good chance to gain ground if they are advertising heavily.
AltcoinWarehouse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:44:36 PM

If you didn't receive payment and have Pmed me I am working through those

Here's the full list of participants for September:

If you aren't on this list, you will not be paid.

USERNAME
AlexRossi
Acidyo
Adriano
ajareselde
azguard
bigasic
Bit_Happy
BitCoinDream
BitCoinNutJob
Blazedout419
bryant.coleman
Brewins
byt411
Chef Ramsay
Chris001
cooldgamer
counter
crazyearner
Cryptopher
DarkHyudrA
devthedev
djjacket
DrG
DubFX
Eal F. Skillz
elebit
ensurance982
freedomno1
galbros
giveBTCpls
gondel
grolll
haploid23
hilariousandco
cxboyminer
icey
iram3130
jaberwock
justin00
koshgel
LaudaM
Light
lyth0s
minerpumpkin
Mobius
MoneyGod
MoreBloodWine
mprep
Nahtnam
Nightowlace
nioc
niothor
nwfella
oceans
philipma1957
Razick
RoadTrain
saif92
Serpens66
smeagol
souspeed
statdude
techman                                                                                                                  
tarmi
the joint
thefunkybits
TheNewAnon135246
tspacepilot
TwinWinNerD
Vlad2Vlad
wachtwoord
williamj2543
Xch4ng3
zahra4571
zedicus
zolace

hmm how come I am not on the list?

If you are not on the list you are cut from the campaign. Stunna should've sent you a PM about that.
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: