Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:04:55 PM

zvs if you don't mind telling, I am curious how much commission you did make with your 10 refferals ?
i  was doing the maths the other day and it seems like people would need to spend a fortune ??
The referrals is still a good deal/idea as all you need to do is display the signature and obviously if you had a huge blog/site to advertise on then you could get a tonne of people under you.  

Well isn't it 10% or 20% if you get the boost. So if someone deposits and rolls 1btc you get 0.1. You can get a lot but it's just luck really.

No this is incorrect.  Let's say you have 10% commissions.  You get 10% OF THE HOUSE EDGE.  Assuming a house edge of 1%, if someone wagers 1 BTC, you get 10% of 1%, which is only .001 BTC.  SO you'd get .001 btc for 1 btc wagered.  You really do need a high roller.  All the site downtime does NOT help matters either!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:23:06 PM

zvs if you don't mind telling, I am curious how much commission you did make with your 10 refferals ?
i  was doing the maths the other day and it seems like people would need to spend a fortune ??
The referrals is still a good deal/idea as all you need to do is display the signature and obviously if you had a huge blog/site to advertise on then you could get a tonne of people under you.  

Well isn't it 10% or 20% if you get the boost. So if someone deposits and rolls 1btc you get 0.1. You can get a lot but it's just luck really.

No this is incorrect.  Let's say you have 10% commissions.  You get 10% OF THE HOUSE EDGE.  Assuming a house edge of 1%, if someone wagers 1 BTC, you get 10% of 1%, which is only .001 BTC.  SO you'd get .001 btc for 1 btc wagered.  You really do need a high roller.  All the site downtime does NOT help matters either!

Oh wow, that is a big difference. I guess 10% of whatever wagered would be quite a large commison, but 10-20% of the 1% house edge isnt very good at all. You would need to get a lot of big rollers to earn a significant ammount.
lucolo
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:35:24 PM

i was removed from the list too, but i think that there is a worst problem: some people, like me, are still waiting for the august payout Sad

Didn't received my payment so PM'ed Stunna that answered quickly and paid me on August 26

Am not on the list anymore : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461 because am only a Full Member but have 238 activity points and am a Senior soon!

Will advertise with the ref link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745779.0

I've already paid everyone for last term as far as I know (including the people who pmed afterwards or claimed late), you are always free to PM me and explain otherwise.

If you aren't on the list then you cannot participate as I've mentioned many times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg8477461#msg8477461

Hi Stunna,

I have not yet received payment for last term.

I've just sent a new pm few minutes ago, can you check it?

thanks!

The same. Passed more than 2 weeks and nothing.

News about it?
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

No one can blame Stunna for missing payments right now he is too much busy with PD3 and most of members which are waiting for payments need some patience

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:28:34 AM

No one can blame Stunna for missing payments right now he is too much busy with PD3 and most of members which are waiting for payments need some patience

No problem with the patience bit. We have waited  a couple of weeks. We can wait a bit more.  Grin And given the past history of payouts, I don't think we have to worry.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

No problem with the patience bit. We have waited  a couple of weeks. We can wait a bit more.  Grin And given the past history of payouts, I don't think we have to worry.
Well there is chance that he will pay you back the same term that other signature members will get their payment for next month.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:01:24 AM

Like Moneygod said Stunna is probably pretty busy, but I also agree you will very likely get your payment eventually as Stunna isnt one to scam or withold funds from anyone.

I must say I've definitly noticed a drop in PD signatures the past couple of weeks. Seems to be more and more fixed rate deals popping up now which are cornering the marketshare.
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:05:01 AM

Is it possible to get free slot for campaign?

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:07:18 AM

Is it possible to get free slot for campaign?

Not at the moment, no, but maybe slots will be available in the future if others dropped out. Keepo an eye on this thread or the signature overview thread for updates but dont hold your breath.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:10:20 AM

i agree. I'm still confident that soon or later we'll have an answer.

Anyways, since i'm not on this month list, yesterday i've changed my sign
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:54:08 PM

If your not on the list still doesn't mean you will not be paid. Contact admin of it am sure will give you an anwser as I was not original on the list but after contacting was advised was little behind on things on updating but eventually got added on list. No harm in contacting OP to see if would get paid or not.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:39:13 PM

If your not on the list still doesn't mean you will not be paid. Contact admin of it am sure will give you an anwser as I was not original on the list but after contacting was advised was little behind on things on updating but eventually got added on list. No harm in contacting OP to see if would get paid or not.

The problem right now is that Stunna is not replying to my PMs (giving over 2-3 weeks time).  I don't mind if I wasn't eligible for last month (but I wouldn't see why not as I was on the August list), but I would at least like a reply.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:37:28 AM

we contact Stunna a lot of time: we send pms, we wrote here, until now nothing. I hope we just need a little more patience.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:27:04 AM

we contact Stunna a lot of time: we send pms, we wrote here, until now nothing. I hope we just need a little more patience.

I just use to fill out the forum each month Wright on topic and then pm. Took me my 3rd month before I was added to the list but contacted and waited and got confirmed payments where being sent to me then 3rd month into it got added to the list. Am sure Stunna will get to contacting you when hes free and sees your messages.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

Well, prior to having a couple of my messages being deleted by a "moderator", I was fine about being patient and waiting until this month's pay period, but I suppose for what it's worth I'll be leaving a negative feedback on Stunna's profile if I don't get the amount he owes me in the next 3 days...

This message is informative in nature.

Thanks
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:45:03 PM

I just use to fill out the forum each month Wright on topic and then pm. Took me my 3rd month before I was added to the list but contacted and waited and got confirmed payments where being sent to me then 3rd month into it got added to the list. Am sure Stunna will get to contacting you when hes free and sees your messages.

i hope so.

anyways-->Stunna Last Active:    Today at 12:40:27 PM  :look:
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:55:39 AM

i hope so.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770468.0 would seem to suggest that lack of time isn't an issue.  I left feedback.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:09:50 AM

i hope so.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770468.0 would seem to suggest that lack of time isn't an issue.  I left feedback.
I would open up a scam accusation if I were you. There have been several members on here that were not banned and did not receive payment. He also received inside/non-public information about which users were banned to give a reason for not paying them.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:34:42 AM

Lol, your seriously going to open a scam accusation against Stunna ?

Dude, you will be laughed right out of the forums if you do that.

To be decided...
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:46:23 AM

Lol, your seriously going to open a scam accusation against Stunna ?

Dude, you will be laughed right out of the forums if you do that.
I am not sure why you say that. Stunna did promise to pay members (including zvs) a certain amount if zvs displayed the primedice signature on his signature. zvs did not receive the promised payment. How would you describe what happened?
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: