Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

I wouldn't blame stunna for shutting it down.  The people who have not got paid yet are so whinny it is ridiculous.  Maybe he will pay you when he pays this months payments.  So what if you have to wait for some small amount of free coins for a month.  Amazing how petty people are over some free extra Bitcoins.  The guy pays on time for a year and is a little late and a select few cry worse than my 19 month old.  You are getting paid to just post....something we are all doing regardless of being paid for it.  I think stunna is a stand up guy and if I had to wait a few months for a measly .xx Bitcoin you would not see me crying like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

Is there going to be communication on when there are spots available at the higher levels in this campaign? I know Stunna was keeping it selective, but is there going to be announcement when he's looking for a few new contributors or is the waiting list so long a communication isn't necessary?

Good luck to those of you that got pushed out of the campaign.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:33:57 PM

Is there going to be communication on when there are spots available at the higher levels in this campaign? I know Stunna was keeping it selective, but is there going to be announcement when he's looking for a few new contributors or is the waiting list so long a communication isn't necessary?

Good luck to those of you that got pushed out of the campaign.

No, he won't be needing any other members any time soon, in fact, he's considering closing the campaign because he's too busy and irritated to manage it.
It won't be for Members anytime soon. At least Full, if it happens.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:35:22 AM

Lol, your seriously going to open a scam accusation against Stunna ?

Dude, you will be laughed right out of the forums if you do that.
I am not sure why you say that. Stunna did promise to pay members (including zvs) a certain amount if zvs displayed the primedice signature on his signature. zvs did not receive the promised payment. How would you describe what happened?

Stunna has been open and transparent from what I and many others have seen with this campaign, so you're in the wrong place..  If you meet the requirements then you will be paid simple as that.  If there was a mistake on the part of a member who joins the campaign then they will need to wait until Stunna is able to sort the issue out.  That will happen when he can do it not when they demand he do it.  

Spamming this thread is not doing any good clearly so you may as well just play by the rules like everybody else.  Many have joined this campaign and were paid without issue so if you plan to call Stunna a scammer you need evidence not spam and fud.
He still hasn't responded to any of the ones he hasn't paid. If they're waiting for payments that they qualified for and can prove it - stunna is wrong. If they didn't qualify for the payments, then they're wrong. It's up to the campaign owner to tell them that they didn't qualify.

I don't think you understand my previous post.  If they followed the requirements to be paid like everyone else they will be paid simple as that.  Stunna isn't going to make a decision based on anything else trust me I know.  Again if you meet the requirements to be paid and that should your only concern.  The history of this campaign has shown this to be the case time and time again.  Why not be patient because spamming this thread does nothing to help receive payment faster., clearly.

I am very confident that you guys will get paid.   I'm sure his inbox is literally flooded, probably to the point where he could use an assistant, just to manage his inbox, and the two primedice threads on this forum.   I was one of the people who didn't get paid, but was paid way after everyone else.   It took a good amount of time, but he finally got to me, and I am sure he will get to all of you too...

This is getting increasingly more and more frustrating.

A handful of users are still sending me PM's claiming they did not receive an August payment. What am I supposed to do with this information? You could PM me and provide your payout address, constructive posts made and all useful info to assist me in making a payment.

Also someone left me negative trust because they claimed payment 3-4 days late and then are upset that it has taken me a while to get back to them via PM when my inbox is flooded daily. Claim payment on time or please don't complain about getting it late. If I do not reply to your PM just keep resending it every 2 days and I will see/reply to it as soon as I see it.

Obviously I'm good for my word and have honored thousands of payments without issues, but please be more helpful when you are pming. I'm probably going to end this campaign after this term as dealing with this has become a full time headache.

Thanks

edit: Just want to say that Stunna have just send me the payout. Thanks again i'm sure that he will pay everyone are still waiting for the august payout.

I have received my payment as well.  Smiley
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

Good to hear people are being paid, but please for those of you still waiting, don't take it out on Stunna.

Ty.

To be decided...
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:42:15 AM

I am quite amazed at people's incompetence, that they would PM stunna and not put information like how much owed, post count, address, etc. 

And then they come on here and complain. Huh
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:39:39 AM

I am quite amazed at people's incompetence, that they would PM stunna and not put information like how much owed, post count, address, etc. 

I suspect most of the people complaining about not being paid yet are actually relying on the BTC for day to day living. Now I could be wrong and am willing to admit it but some people do "live" that way.

To be decided...
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:26:44 AM

I suspect most of the people complaining about not being paid yet are actually relying on the BTC for day to day living. Now I could be wrong and am willing to admit it but some people do "live" that way.

If this is their sole income they really need to get a life/better job. The uncertainty of any sig campaign on here is way to high to be considered a full time (risk free) job.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:47:16 AM

Hi all!) Anyone in profit on dice? Grin
This isn't right thread, this is thread about signature campaign of primedice.
This is probably the topic u was looking for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.9020;topicseen
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:59:12 AM

This is getting increasingly more and more frustrating.

A handful of users are still sending me PM's claiming they did not receive an August payment. What am I supposed to do with this information? You could PM me and provide your payout address, constructive posts made and all useful info to assist me in making a payment.

Also someone left me negative trust because they claimed payment 3-4 days late and then are upset that it has taken me a while to get back to them via PM when my inbox is flooded daily. Claim payment on time or please don't complain about getting it late. If I do not reply to your PM just keep resending it every 2 days and I will see/reply to it as soon as I see it.

Obviously I'm good for my word and have honored thousands of payments without issues, but please be more helpful when you are pming. I'm probably going to end this campaign after this term as dealing with this has become a full time headache.

Thanks

Well I hope you choose to keep the campaign going but I'll accept what ever you decide to do.  I'm a gigantic fan of this campaign and would like to be apart of it for as long as you'll have me.  I for one would be willing to do more to help with the campaign in any way you need just let me know if something comes to mind and I'm in.  Also I think people that made the campaign a headache for you should be excused from the campaign because they don't seem to be able to handle following the rules and the requirements.  They can't seem to understand that their bad actions affect others negatively, therefore they shouldn't be allowed to participate in my opinion.

Please trim more of the "fat" instead of ending the campaign, it would be a shame to end so abruptly.  Hopefully this isn't the last month of the PrimeDice campaign because a minority of people are incondsiderate.   Sad Sad
bayuo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:23:43 AM

To PrimeDice:   (Stunna, Mods or anyone that can help)

Im reaching out here because all my other efforts have failed.

My account "Zedicus" was hacked/stolen from me and then i think sold to another user here shortly there after. But i have no proof of the said event. Ive sent signed msg's from the two known btc addresses associated with my account to prove im the owner. Ive reached out to theymos via pm and another mod named badbear and ive gotten no response. Ive also reached out to Stunna and ive gotten no response. I believe i sent Stunna signed msg as well.

My stolen "Zedicus" account is currently displaying a PrimeDice adverts in the sig so it seems the guy who is in control of my stolen account is also profiting from the said event.

Ive done everything i could possibly think of and have considered all the possible scenarios. Its seems the guy who is in control of my account was sold my account or is the same guy who stole my credentials.

Ive come here hoping that i can reach out to the people who run PrimeDice to see if there is anything they can do to help. Id like to believe that the people running PrimeDice wouldnt want their service being used as a component of some scam where someone is stealing user accounts only to advertise PrimeDice on the stolen sig.

Here is my last post in meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.msg8724846#msg8724846

At the minimum If there is anyone that can tell me what if any policy's PrimeDice has on this type of activity i would appreciate the response.

Thanks in Advance

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:07:58 AM

To PrimeDice:   (Stunna, Mods or anyone that can help)

My account "Zedicus" was hacked/stolen from me and then i think sold to another user here shortly there after. But i have no proof of the said event. Ive sent signed msg's from the two known btc addresses associated with my account to prove im the owner. Ive reached out to theymos via pm and another mod named badbear and ive gotten no response. Ive also reached out to Stunna and ive gotten no response. I believe i sent Stunna signed msg as well.

My stolen "Zedicus" account is currently displaying a PrimeDice adverts in the sig so it seems the guy who is in control of my stolen account is also profiting from the said event.

Ive done everything i could possibly think of and have considered all the possible scenarios. Its seems the guy who is in control of my account was sold my account or is the same guy who stole my credentials.

Ive come here hoping that i can reach out to the people who run PrimeDice to see if there is anything they can do to help. Id like to believe that the people running PrimeDice wouldnt want their service being used as a component of some scam where someone is stealing user accounts only to advertise PrimeDice on the stolen sig.

Here is my last post in meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.msg8724846#msg8724846

At the minimum If there is anyone that can tell me what if any policy's PrimeDice has on this type of activity i would appreciate the response.

Thanks in Advance

If you control of the payment address then Im sure you sign it to stunna but if you dont, then ur just probably trying to ruin someone elses account.  Why didnt you go to theymos to recover your account and sign your btc address?

FYI I think to stop the hadache stunna should lock the thread and open it only the payment week.  Enough spam in this thread is also giving me a headache. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:18:47 AM

To PrimeDice:   (Stunna, Mods or anyone that can help)

Thanks in Advance

If you control of the payment address then Im sure you sign it to stunna but if you dont, then ur just probably trying to ruin someone elses account.  Why didnt you go to theymos to recover your account and sign your btc address?

FYI I think to stop the hadache stunna should lock the thread and open it only the payment week.  Enough spam in this thread is also giving me a headache. 

Read this :

/**
*/

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

Bit of a shame if you end the campaign at the end of the round Stunna... but as I've said a few tmes.. you have been amazingly generous and given so many people who have probably never had any BTC before, well some BTC heh.

All the best for the future.. and hopefully this isn't the last round.. but if it is... big big thank you Smiley

I just hope all the whingers who were owed 1/3 of a cent werent the ones who helped you come to this decision.. but all good Smiley

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:27:29 AM

If that is true he will be kicked off this campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2615

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:29:52 AM

Also I think people that made the campaign a headache for you should be excused from the campaign because they don't seem to be able to handle following the rules and the requirements.  They can't seem to understand that their bad actions affect others negatively, therefore they shouldn't be allowed to participate in my opinion.

They are already not part of this campaign anymore, but they're just trying to get their last payment. I understand their frustrations if they haven't got what they thought they were owed though, but obviously all the hassle of this has added extra stress to Stunna. I'm sure this campaign wont be much of a stress once these few issues are taken care of.

FYI I think to stop the hadache stunna should lock the thread and open it only the payment week.  Enough spam in this thread is also giving me a headache.  

Locking this thread might be a good idea. It doesn't really need to be open anymore to be honest, but maybe people will just PM Stunna with unnecessary questions rather than post them here.

If that is true he will be kicked off this campaign.

But herein lies the problem. Nobody can know for sure whether he sold his account and is now trying to reclaim it. Hard to tell in these cases.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:30:25 AM

Bit of a shame if you end the campaign at the end of the round Stunna... but as I've said a few tmes.. you have been amazingly generous and given so many people who have probably never had any BTC before, well some BTC heh.

All the best for the future.. and hopefully this isn't the last round.. but if it is... big big thank you Smiley

I just hope all the whingers who were owed 1/3 of a cent werent the ones who helped you come to this decision.. but all good Smiley

Evan with all cuts it will cost about 18-20btc to payout seniors and heros that are left in.
So even if he decide to continue this i think more cuts will be neded.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:07:18 AM

Evan with all cuts it will cost about 18-20btc to payout seniors and heros that are left in.

That depends on how profitable this campaign is to Stunna. I doubt he makes 20 BTC+ by attracting new gamblers through the signature campaign. Tbh people shouldn't complain so much. If Stunna decides to cut more/shut down the campaign we just have to respect that. We should be thankful that Stunna has ran this campaign for so long with one of the best payouts.
Brooker

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:13:17 AM

That depends on how profitable this campaign is to Stunna. I doubt he makes 20 BTC+ by attracting new gamblers through the signature campaign. Tbh people shouldn't complain so much. If Stunna decides to cut more/shut down the campaign we just have to respect that. We should be thankful that Stunna has ran this campaign for so long with one of the best payouts.

There's no way to tell how profitable it is but he would lose out on new members certainly if advertising was stopped. I think some kind or forum prescense is needed if he wants to keep his image fresh on here and attract new members without a significant drop, though only stunna no's what is best for his business.
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:15:26 PM

There's no way to tell how profitable it is but he would lose out on new members certainly if advertising was stopped. I think some kind or forum prescense is needed if he wants to keep his image fresh on here and attract new members without a significant drop, though only stunna no's what is best for his business.

Well as i see it. Campaign with ur ref in sig is not doing rly well so i would say almost nobody click on this sigs. It doesnt bring much new players at all.

Ofc seeing pd sigs all over the forum is nice , and giving good image. But with all the spam going on its almost contra productive. We will see how it goes now with only good quality posters are left.

What I suggested to Stunna is to have some fixed budget for this, like 10-15btc. And stay in it by cutting off members or lowering payout. Then people who are in would share that 15 btc. If they don't reach it, there is more budget for next month and some new members could be accepted and so on.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: