Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

Campaign will be launching within a week for hero/senior/legendary members. It will then be opened for full/member/jr shortly after.

We have a new payment system that will pay per post and depending on what forum section (Posting in some forum sections will get you more per post than others). The whole process will be fully automated and payments will be made weekly. We will be able to track users characters per post and easily ban spammers from the campaign. Hilariousandco (Bitcointalk mod) will be monitoring all participants and will be ensuring the quality of the forum is not lowered by participants.

We're setting a 50 BTC/month budget on this campaign so we are looking for a lot of people to sign up.
Okay.
No offence, but whenever stunna says that something will happen in a week, he takes months to complete the task.
Primedice should focus more on fixing the site's lag, improving support. More money should be spent on fixing the site rather than advertising the site that takes lifetime to roll a number.

Try betting now . Its super fast.
Okay, even if the bets are fine to a certain extent but what about the chat? It still lags like hell.
And do you guys plan to implement automatic rolling on mobile site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:48:43 PM

Campaign will be launching within a week for hero/senior/legendary members. It will then be opened for full/member/jr shortly after.

We have a new payment system that will pay per post and depending on what forum section (Posting in some forum sections will get you more per post than others). The whole process will be fully automated and payments will be made weekly. We will be able to track users characters per post and easily ban spammers from the campaign. Hilariousandco (Bitcointalk mod) will be monitoring all participants and will be ensuring the quality of the forum is not lowered by participants.

We're setting a 50 BTC/month budget on this campaign so we are looking for a lot of people to sign up.
Okay.
No offence, but whenever stunna says that something will happen in a week, he takes months to complete the task.
Primedice should focus more on fixing the site's lag, improving support. More money should be spent on fixing the site rather than advertising the site that takes lifetime to roll a number.

Okay, even if the bets are fine to a certain extent but what about the chat? It still lags like hell.

Chat was faster but was eating msgs sometimes now msgs get posted bit slower but it doesn't eat msgs. Which is better compromise for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

Okay.

Chat was faster but was eating msgs sometimes now msgs get posted bit slower but it doesn't eat msgs. Which is better compromise for me.
Okay, so a rich website that can spend 50BTC/month on buying signatures cannot afford to give its users a chat that doesnt eat messages and doesnt lag?
You guys should strive for achieving the best.
You can do it, but I dont know why, you arnt doing it.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:24:12 PM

Okay, so a rich website that can spend 50BTC/month on buying signatures cannot afford to give its users a chat that doesnt eat messages and doesnt lag?
You guys should strive for achieving the best.
You can do it, but I dont know why, you arnt doing it.

Come on, be a gentlemen and stop comparing two completely different things with each other... In a signature campaign, these guys get advertisement and pay you a lot for doing it, and on the website, u play with them and win/lose based on your predictions, so why compare such things which have nothing to do with each other, I mean is there anything common? I agree that they should give us better services, but the way you have asked for it seems that you are criticizing them...

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:12:25 PM

Okay.

Why r u against one of the most reputable sig campaign ? If I can remember correctly, till date I have taken part in 4 sig campaigns...

1. UpDown.bt
2. PrimeDice
3. BTC Backers
4. CoinPiler

Except for PD, everyone cheated at first or second payout. PD was the only one who paid out consistently.

Hillariousandco has talked about this before, as have I.  Ppl need to stop signing up for fliy-by-night new campaigns that refuse to do escrow.  If people would simply band together and refuse to join these campaigns until they prove they're serious, we could avoid a lot of nonsense.

EDIT: I'm not referring to the PD campaign here.  Once a campaign has estabilished itself as trustworthy, it's another discussion.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:13:29 PM

Is there any hint or any official updates made by Stunna that what will be the pay per post for all the member levels whichever are allowed to participate?

blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

Is there any hint or any official updates made by Stunna that what will be the pay per post for all the member levels whichever are allowed to participate?

this was the last update

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg9708636#msg9708636
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:19:06 PM

Undecided Still Per post? But I would like a fixed rate one,I don't post much.
Anyway, glad to PD coming back.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:28:28 PM

Pay Per Post and Fixed Post (most of the time) have the same 50 posts requirements.

What you should say is: I'm not going to post much over 50 posts so please pay me the higher rate of the two, which is fixed post..  Roll Eyes
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

Pay Per Post and Fixed Post (most of the time) have the same 50 posts requirements.

What you should say is: I'm not going to post much over 50 posts so please pay me the higher rate of the two, which is fixed post..  Roll Eyes

Many do indeed, but not all. Check mine for example, that signature campaign doesn't request such amount of post per month. So, it's also useful for the less active people. These days I'm way to busy to actively participate on this forums, unfortunately. And during such periods, you can make use of such signature advertisment campaign. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425135.0).

However, I saw that Theymos is uneasy how to think about Bitmixer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885362.0). That hasn't harmed the promotors yet though. If so, I'll remove it.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:06:58 AM

Do we have any kind of update on this? Per the above the new signature campaign should be opening up today! aka within the next ~18 hours

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 08:42:03 AM

Awesome, count me in whenever this opens up.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:51:40 AM

Do we have any kind of update on this? Per the above the new signature campaign should be opening up today! aka within the next ~18 hours

PD usually is not precise with their launching dates.

I would not be surprised to see the launch of the campaign delayed
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:10:35 AM

PD usually is not precise with their launching dates.

I would not be surprised to see the launch of the campaign delayed

Fixed it for you.
innocent93
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:45:23 AM

Yeah,why not? who doesn't like being paid more for less works?  Tongue  and actually I always post more than 50 posts in a month.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:52:20 AM

Yeah,why not? who doesn't like being paid more for less works?  Tongue  and actually I always post more than 50 posts in a month.

Advertisers (those paying you) don't.
innocent93
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:59:06 AM

What you should say is: I'm not going to post much over 50 posts so please pay me the higher rate of the two, which is fixed post..  Roll Eyes

Yeah,why not? who doesn't like being paid more for less works?  Tongue  and actually I always post more than 50 posts in a month.

OK,fine,I don't argue with you,I just casually just saying,and please don't see thing in this way,that will make your life better.
Good luck bro. Smiley
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:53:37 PM

That's a good point. Both campaigns have their positives and negatives. Fixed ones are good for keeping to a tight and manageable budget whilst keeping the spam down, but in return the advertiser doesn't get as much business.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:05:07 PM

That's a good point. Both campaigns have their positives and negatives. Fixed ones are good for keeping to a tight and manageable budget whilst keeping the spam down, but in return the advertiser doesn't get as much business.

More visibility does not always lead to more business. Especially for PD, which is known to 99% of bitcoin gamblers, saturation point will come at very low visibility in terms of bringing in new players.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:03:43 PM

Sure, there's the "getting your name out there" part of advertising, but there's also the "we're still here and doing good" part.  I imagine that when people want to throw some dice, if they don't do it all the time, they're thinking "ok, who's the nicest dice house currently?".  I know I was thinking something similar about sports betting recently.  There's  a lot of turnover in bitcoin businesses so the place where you played last year might not be around or might not be your best option anymore.  Keeping your name out there in an ad campaign lets folks know that you're still going and still ruling.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: