Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3481 times)
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
Now it's really very difficult to choose the right project and now they rarely happen, I choose projects from telegrams of channels. there are publishing really good projects worthy of attention

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

When I look a Bounty If I want to joinICO I will join . There is another way to find Bounty is searchin whitepaper and lookin spreadsheet. Good luck
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

one of the best way to choose the bounty is does the ico attend recent blockchain conference and do they supported by ico supporting platforms and do the white paper stand as per the roadmap and most importantly does the tech team and advisors are real on LinkedIn
dasha_buka

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Many determining factors of good bounty . One of the main experienced Manager, good bounty pool . Also well organized social networks . Now of course the number of participants becomes large, which affects the payments
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

If you are interested, you can read my article: My checklist when selecting the bounty company
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

bounty manager is a very important factor. you need to pay attention to things like the idea of the project, the potential future situation, how much money it collects in the ico process, the number of participants, and the status of weekly updates Smiley
Devs participation is very important also, not exactly that they should act as bounty manager but it is best if they are active in the thread.
Considering the number of participants as our basis, it could be hardly to say that especially if you are in early participants. It is the best thing to do it read and understand their platform and the possible outcome of their projects.
Applechild

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

The challenge we have about bounty and ICO is that there too many of them that one may not know who is real or who is not real. for me I look out for the managers of such ICo like needmoney, deadley etc because they have attained some level of success with their managerial skills on ICO. Also read the whitepaper very well and see for yourself if such project is possible. Because time wasted on a project cannot b recovered so if your mind says its ok, then you go for it. if you dont feel peace about it then avoid wasting your time. the truth is that some of the coins and tokenbeing offered may not find its way near the market, you may earn so large token after all but if not in the market, its a loss. Check out some of these coin and understand their exchange rate at the end of the day. I did an airdrop, earn some useless coin and the value keep dropping that as at now its not up to 2 dollars give and take.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow

Besides doing your numbers with allocation, it would be important to see if the shares are well balanced among the ranks. If a Hero is getting more than x4 or x5 more that a member or a Junior it is not for me.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

I'd suggest doing your research and only taking part in the most promising ICOs. At the same time, don't put your eggs in one basket and have a number going at once. The more bounties the more profit you will make.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

All people also can not make sure that their campaign will be ending in success.
All bounty hunter hope their campaign at least reach soft cap and hope more in hard cap. Soft cap is the basic earn of ico so as bounty hunter we can get our hard work fee.

Yep, if a campaign does not reach the hard cap, your earnings will be very limited. If they don´t even hit the soft cap, it means they will be zero. Choose carefully.
Kosscoin

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Many factors need to be studied before choosing a bounty campaign in which to participate, it is primarily white paper and the project team, so its goals for the future are how quickly it will develop and what growth it plans to achieve. It's also worth taking into account the campaign manager, there are good ones and there are those who do their job not very conscientiously.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

For me it is not just easy to find more bounty and to find good bounty because some scammers are using good words and good charisma to encourage people to join and if the distribution and the money that they have been collected they will not settle the money and token to you, so we need to be careful
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

To decide and maximaize profits , find out the upcoming ICOs for each month and then shortlist on the basis of the community, project and developers and hype. If its decently hyped join the bounty. Also, join the bounty before or atleat for 1 month that ways you can maximize the return in the minimum time and you dont get bored out of the bounty. Some bounties can be really profitiable to the point it does not feel real Wink.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

First go their website and take a idea about what is the project. Read their whitepaper and check out about team members. Check how much is bounty allocation and how they manage campaign.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

There are so many ways to know a bounty that will end well and make payment. One of the ways is to have a crital look at the team members and their experience on the job and their past work with their former projects. What is the white paper saying concerning the project. Is their concept practicable and realistic? finally do they have a product that the project will offer to mankind to solve any kind of problems.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

I can not predict a good bounty or not but I have never gotten a bad bounty because always get information on this forum also recommendations from my friends

Anchor867

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

you cannot just predict a good bounty that easily but in order for me to overcome it I read a lot of the bounty and also don't get fooled by the reward itself and also get some recommendation on my friends
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Techspecs is creating an ecosystem that aimed to become the world's leading platform for technological help, review, evaluation and purchase of electronics goods. It is underpinned by a SPECS token built on blockchain technology.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Mostly, if you want to get more tokens, so you need as far as possible to participate in more unpopular ICO project, then you can get more tokens, so you to join this bounty thread the profits may be the highest.

gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

To choose a good bounty you have to look inside its bounty. You have to research their project. The teams. If theyre trusted. And if it have a potential to join to. Ther3 are many great bounties there. Just have to research it thoroughly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: